PDA

View Full Version : The best place for a printable map

Wesley
August 20th, 2008, 09:44
I Was hoping there was a place for an updated printable map of Boztown and Sun nee plaza bars. Its been a while since I was in Pattaya, Bkk yes Pattaya no. I assume I can find all the maps at the bars I need, but for planning purposes it would be nice to get a printable URL of the area that has not too long been updated.

Wes

fedssocr
August 20th, 2008, 10:02
Spice Magazine has good maps

http://spicemag.net/

August 20th, 2008, 12:53
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/PatMap.jpg
There are maps at http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com

August 20th, 2008, 17:09
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/SunMap.jpg

BEST EVER MAPS OF PATTAYA AREAS

Wesley
August 20th, 2008, 19:48
Damn that is one good map, that is really easy to read and see where things are. I had no idea Two Guys was so close to the action, I wonder how the food is at the Buffet. Anyone have an opinion. I love a buffet. my favorite way to eat. I hope I get the see RA while I am there. I need some advice on some Real Estate and another good meal that over looks the city like the last time we talked.

Wonder who will be there during October last two weeks of the month. Will I need body guards for Homi to deter attacks while I am there?

Wesley

Smiles
August 20th, 2008, 20:08
These maps have been sitting at the top of the Resource Forum's topic list for a long time. What do you think the word "resource" means?
Sheesh!: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... um-f8.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/resource-forum-f8.html)

Cheers ...

TOQ
August 20th, 2008, 20:18
These maps have been sitting at the top of the Resource Forum's topic list for a long time. What do you think the word "resource" means?
Sheesh!: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... um-f8.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/resource-forum-f8.html)

Cheers ...

Now I see why he is so testy about it.. He posted the original link and nobody looked at it :)

john

Smiles
August 20th, 2008, 20:28
Nothing to do with testy ... or whether I posted it or not.
Just gets a bit to me when folks don't bother to check out the very good information to be mined on the Resource Forum. Most posters live here on this 'main' forum without puttering around the rest of it, and that's a bit of a shame really, as a lot of work went into creating a decent set of posts which make up the resource forum.

It doesn't contain The World I know ... but when one thinks of posting a topic about 'maps' one might also give some thought to looking it up in that forum 'just-in-case' the info is sitting there for them already.

Cheers ...

August 20th, 2008, 21:21
Just gets a bit to me when folks don't bother to check out the very good information to be mined on the Resource Forum. Most posters live here on this 'main' forum without puttering around the rest of it, and that's a bit of a shame really, as a lot of work went into creating a decent set of posts which make up the resource forum.

It doesn't contain The World I know ... but when one thinks of posting a topic about 'maps' one might also give some thought to looking it up in that forum 'just-in-case' the info is sitting there for them already.

Cheers ...

How much should I pay for an Off?

TOQ
August 20th, 2008, 23:17

Cheers ...

I guess you missed the humor that I was trying to convey.. Oh well

john

TrongpaiExpat
August 21st, 2008, 01:02
Nothing to do with testy ...
Cheers ...

Well, I don't know about testy but your sure more mellow when in residence at Hua Hin.

August 21st, 2008, 03:39
It's good to be reminded of the resource forum occasionally. :albino:

Perhaps we should get some of the more objective hotel reviews in there too?

Wesley
August 21st, 2008, 06:32
I am sorry Kuhn Smiles, since I don't spend all my time on the forum or, check it every day and generally only look at the highlighted sections since I was last here and since the resource forum is never in red I had over looked it and since I have never seen it in red I tend to not look at all the details. I realize you have put a lot of work into it as have others. A short PM in the beginning would have caused me to edit my original post. I am sorry is if I pissed on your ice cream cone. The fact that it is stuck all the way at the bottom and separated even from the guidelines for posting which I had looked at, I had never wandered down to the bottom especially since I guess it is never in red, or I have never noticed it in red. I donтАЩt look though everything in here. My internet connection sucks and I get less than 14 kbts per second half the time. When I do get enough of a connection to post with out it talking an hour I generally look at what I have missed since I was on here last and post if I can. Often it so slow it never gets posted at all. I actually get better connections in Kyrgyzstan and the Philippines than I do here. I guess itтАЩs became I live in the capital and not on my family plantation just off the coast of the Atlantic in a rather secluded area. It is a wonderful place to get rest and get some time alone and enjoy nature at its best but not much for the computer connections.

When I am out of the county I donтАЩt have time to go though the entire forum and am not on it daily and sometimes weekly. The fact that I was sick enough to have to stay home is the only reason I am back at all. I had forgotten how testy some of the posters can be. If I were new to the forum I would never bother to come back. If that is what you and homiturd and Once in a While are suggesting I do then I guess I can do so. I realize I am not the greatest writer and often post when it is late at night when the connections are better and I am a bit sleepy. I guess if I am such a nuisance I can not only stop posting but find some where else to vacation. I donтАЩt understand why people insist on trying to embarrass others when they could send a PM, if I am not up to the forum standards. I guess if you make me look bad it makes you look good and gives you and the others some sense of entitlement to feel better than I am. Being form Canada where freedom and human rights are such a privilege it seems in poor taste for some one of such enlightenment to use your gift with words to put others down. I remember well the professor and others that were new who never showed back up or did it in another name since them wren to embarrassed to post under their real name. I guess I can do like the rest and post behind some name out of a book of cool names like homiturd.

You talk about Americans and their lack of compassion and poor taste and lack of human rights and treating people as equals even when they are not, yet you and others do the same. How hypocritical you all are. You donтАЩt know me or why I had never noticed the resource forum but come to your on conclusions then bitch about it publicly even though you have known me long enough to realize I don't look at everything you do or take this forum as the center of my life and day. How small you are. I had respect for you, treated you with respect and even when you were wrong often took up for you. You have become everything you use to bitch about on Pattaygay forum. A tired old queen.

Wes

Smiles
August 21st, 2008, 07:06
" ... I guess you missed the humor that I was trying to convey.. Oh well ... " john
Guess I did. Could you explain the 'humour' part? I'm a bit thick sometimes, I know.

I am sorry Kuhn Smiles, since I don't spend all my time on the forum or, check it every day and generally only look at the highlighted sections since I was last here and since the resource forum is never in red I had over looked it and since I have never seen it in red I tend to not look at all the details. I realize you have put a lot of work into it as have others. A short PM in the beginning would have caused me to edit my original post. I am sorry is if I pissed on your ice cream cone. The fact that it is stuck all the way at the bottom and separated even from the guidelines for posting which I had looked at, I had never wandered down to the bottom especially since I guess it is never in red, or I have never noticed it in red. I donтАЩt look though everything in here. My internet connection sucks and I get less than 14 kbts per second half the time. When I do get enough of a connection to post with out it talking an hour I generally look at what I have missed since I was on here last and post if I can. Often it so slow it never gets posted at all. I actually get better connections in Kyrgyzstan and the Philippines than I do here. I guess itтАЩs became I live in the capital and not on my family plantation just off the coast of the Atlantic in a rather secluded area. It is a wonderful place to get rest and get some time alone and enjoy nature at its best but not much for the computer connections.

When I am out of the county I donтАЩt have time to go though the entire forum and am not on it daily and sometimes weekly. The fact that I was sick enough to have to stay home is the only reason I am back at all. I had forgotten how testy some of the posters can be. If I were new to the forum I would never bother to come back. If that is what you and homiturd and Once in a While are suggesting I do then I guess I can do so. I realize I am not the greatest writer and often post when it is late at night when the connections are better and I am a bit sleepy. I guess if I am such a nuisance I can not only stop posting but find some where else to vacation. I donтАЩt understand why people insist on trying to embarrass others when they could send a PM, if I am not up to the forum standards. I guess if you make me look bad it makes you look good and gives you and the others some sense of entitlement to feel better than I am. Being form Canada where freedom and human rights are such a privilege it seems in poor taste for some one of such enlightenment to use your gift with words to put others down. I remember well the professor and others that were new who never showed back up or did it in another name since them wren to embarrassed to post under their real name. I guess I can do like the rest and post behind some name out of a book of cool names like homiturd.

You talk about Americans and their lack of compassion and poor taste and lack of human rights and treating people as equals even when they are not, yet you and others do the same. How hypocritical you all are. You donтАЩt know me or why I had never noticed the resource forum but come to your on conclusions then bitch about it publicly even though you have known me long enough to realize I don't look at everything you do or take this forum as the center of my life and day. How small you are. I had respect for you, treated you with respect and even when you were wrong often took up for you. You have become everything you use to bitch about on Pattaygay forum. A tired old queen.

Wes
Gotcha Wesley ... no problem :flower:

(Undoubtedly Ms TOQ will not get the humour in my answer to Wes's reply either).

Cheers ...

August 21st, 2008, 08:52
Good Lord Wesley... why react when you can over react? And you wonder why some think you are silly dumb twat???

Wesley
August 21st, 2008, 10:00
Once in a while, you are on ignore and have been for some time. When I realized you only come out once in a while from under the bridge to troll I hit the ignore button.

Smiles on the other hand actually contributes something to the forum. Thus I take what he has to say seriously. He and I Have a history that goes back 8 years or so, all the way back to the Pattayagay original forum. He has earned my respect and and I care what he has to say.

You on the other hand, only come out once in a while to take the low road and take pot shots at people to make yourself feel good. If you are going to follow me around to bother me, you are wasting your time. You will be on ignore until you grow up.

Until then don't waste your time on me. Smiles reads all this stuff and already knew I was about fed up and chimed in any way. I feel like he is above that shit. So, I took my time to say so. You on the other hand are not worth my time to do anything more than hit the ignore button where you will live out your silly little life. When you have been on the forum long enough to earn the respect Smiles enjoys maybe some one will let you out of your cage under the bridge where the rest of the trolls live.

Wes

August 21st, 2008, 14:23
Wesley... if I am on your ignore list pray tell what you are doing responding to my post then? Clearly you care very much about what I have to say as you can't stop responding.

When Smiles points out that the information you require can be found in the form resources you go off half cocked and tell him "I guess if you make me look bad it makes you look good and gives you and the others some sense of entitlement to feel better than I am" and "You have become everything you use to bitch about on Pattaygay forum. A tired old queen. " Then the very next post you say "He has earned my respect and and I care what he has to say." So which is it? Do you even bother to read what you post or is it as I have suggested, just stream of consciousness drivel?

Then you suggest that if people don't like what you post they should PM you so that you can edit your posts. If you are going to be that sensitive to counter posts perhaps you should re-think posting in the first place? What color is the sky on your planet?

And F.Y.I, my life on this board and it's predecessors predates you. Unlike you, I couldn't care less whether people respect me here, care what I have to say, like me or hate me.

Wesley
August 21st, 2008, 21:43
I realize I went off on you, I think I explained in my PM why, it has less to do with you than my internet connection and the time of day I have to post. Today, I actually have a connection in the morning not in the middle the night, certainly my rant was not at you as much as it was the two trolls that follow my posts to only say the same thing over and over as if they had not already made their point.

However, I owe you an apology for the rant as I felt a bit ganged up on for a while. IтАЩm fine now, thanks for taking the time to find out what was going on. The maps looked great and makes things easy to find. Anyway, I think I can find everything now, you are right the resource tab is great and I appreciate you pointing me to it. Since it has much more than just maps maybe it can be moved up to a more prominent position on the forum. I certainly could have avoided a lot of typing in the middle of the night had it been further up in the main section and easy for us who do not look at all the adverts and stuff below. I admit I am one of the guys who just come in and check the new post and then go back off to other things. So I had never explored the whole forum and all its functions. Thanks for pointing that out .Next time I will look around a bit before I post especially since I am not a new user.

All the best,

Wes