PDA

View Full Version : Chiang May Hotels

August 19th, 2008, 17:32
I am planning to visit Chang May later this year for the first time. Can someone please tell me which hotel is the best to stay in. I am interested in hotels that are guest friendly (allow guest boys or lady boys). Is the Holiday Inn Hotel in Chang May a guest friendly? What are the other 4 star hotels that allow male guests to visit the resident-guest? Thank you.

llz
August 19th, 2008, 23:04
I found that in Chiang Mai, being close to the venues (if this is what interests you) is still more important than elsewhere. So if you are mostly interested in the Chang Phuak bars and massage places, Novotel is you best bet - I had no problems bringing boys back when I was there last year. You could get some good deals through their website.
There are other cheaper options, but the area is not covered by the tourist guides, meaning it is a very thai place as soon as you are more than 50 meters far from the Novotel entrance.
Some years ago, I staid in Chang Phuak Hotel and next time I think I will stay in Inthanin Hotel which should be almost next door to New My Way and the new Ratchada Restaurant (former Dragon Ball, which I really liked ...).

jolyjacktar
August 19th, 2008, 23:27
If you want a good 4/5 star hotel then i can recomend D2. Lovely stay there last year.

August 23rd, 2008, 12:03
PJs guesthouse is small but very good.

Brad the Impala
August 23rd, 2008, 14:55
I have stayed at the Lotus Hotel twice, and I think that I would look elsewhere on my next visit. A good reason for staying there before was that it was opposite to Adam's Apple which I understand is now closed. The Suite Rooms are a decent size, and one at least had a great view out to mountains. The hotel was a little noisy, being right on a busy soi.

Friends who visited last year, had a theft from their room, and found the management less than helpful.