PDA

View Full Version : Dudes Club

lonelywombat
August 19th, 2008, 15:36
The following is part of a review by Alaan of 3 clubs This relates only to Dudes.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... e&p=151150 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=151150)
I really enjoyed Dudes and went a few times.... the mama-san at Dudes is Lek who was mama-san at Xray before it changed... and many of the staff have come from there. It seemed to be THE place to be for gays... not many farangs either... but the music was good, and the show was good... but VERY busy every time i went... and many boys looking for a hook-up. I always went with friends... but the trip to the bathroom which is usually a pain was very enjoyable as on the way to and from many boys were eager to chat and ask if you were alone....

The Coyote dancers are very good.. and very happy to join you for a drink and go off if you get on well.In fact on a couple of occasions a coyote i had invited for a drink asked if i was actually with anyone in my company or was i up for a hook-up... he said no off fee.. i'll finish my stint, change and join you at your table. Unfortunately had to decline...but i will know next time... as not ALL the coyotes were of the manly type..... a few were very cute boys with very lean bodies. So if anyone has enjoyed the look of a coyote and want to take it further.. just invite him over for a drink.. they are quick to let you know if they are gay or prefer the company of a female...or like both......and females happen to be thin on the ground on that particular night..... nothing ventured nothing gained.

Also there is now a dark-room area in Dudes.. it was ready to open just before i was due to return home. The mam-san took me through to see it.. and it is about 12 open fronted cubicles with a soft seat in each i can't remember if there was a curtain or not.. ideal if you wanted to know your friend better or some privacy.. as you face the stage it is on the right hand side next to the stage. I'm not sure how popular it will be... but as with most discos as the night wears on and the drink takes hold it might be fuller near closing time 5-6am. Have any of the board members been there yet?

On the beach I had met a few guys that have been several times to Dudes and stay until daylight. That is not my scene but I was getting bored with the places and bars I usually enjoy and probably have spent too much time watching the Olympics. They were taking some bar boys after work for a session and I said maybe I would join them. The instructions on how to get there were simple enough for me to find with no hassle. Walk along South Road , cross the intersection of Third Rd another 600 metres to the 7/11 turn left and you are there

The place is new and looks like a mansion or hotel converted to a disco. The garden and driveway has been converted to parking and there were over 60 cars when I left. There is a garden, it is fenced off from the street and there are benches outside for smokers No door charge, but the sign on the front door NO WEAPONS stopped me in my tracks. My friends had not arrived it was just after 1, but the tables that were occupied all had the large size Johnny Walker and mixes

There were a dozen go go boys on stage not wearing underpants but dressed in smart briefs, all the same colour.
The stage is huge , 3 times that of Wildwestboys plus it had a smaller stage jutting out into the bar area about the size of Copa new stage. The sound was far too loud but I found a place where it seemed to less intrusive. I thought I would leave after finishing my drink but the go go boys looked more stylish than the bars, the waiter frisky in a discreet way and there was the occasional saucy look from Thais who seemed intent on getting smashed.

It is all waiter service,about 20 of them all dressed in white similar to DJ Station. Almost everybody was standing at small tables in groups up to 5/6. I started on table 77 at the back and there was an area closed behind the DJ console half as big again as the main area Probably 120 tables in total.

In the past at discos Thais seemed to dance at the tables,a few got up on stage. I did not see much dancing . Regardless of my original intention, I was still there when to go go boys came back for their next set [2 of 5 ]

My friends arrived as I was about to leave with 4 boys in tow. They hinted they were taken and I was happy with that.The boys on the next table started to flirt some shirts came off and the skinny one with no hips was revealing all his pubic hair over the top of his jeans. I could not understand how he kept his pants up and decided I could not leave until I found out. Cynically I thought that the Thai boys flirting with a farang their grandfathers age was for money or drinks, but was surprised they wanted to shout me a drink. By this stage I had been fondled , had several bodies rubbed against me,front and back, I had flirted with several waiters and had no doubt I could off them without problems.

I asked my friends about the go go dancers and they were 500 baht off fee, the same as performers at most clubs. He suggested they expected more than normal bar boys as a tip. I thought that quite a few of them were worth the extra.

2.30 now and they insisted I stay for the cabaret.We moved closer to the stage.

I am not a fan of lady boys lip synching, but these were very young ,slim extremely good looking and well dressed. They also knew how to sell a song. There were 4 male backing dancers not as good as WWB but they certainly better than anything else I have seen in gay bars. The backing "vocal group" of 4 young slim katoey almost identical in looks and dresses, gave it a real professional look. I was most impressed.

The star as far as the Thais were concerned was a slim, not young katoey who was gulping whisky and shots and getting tips for doing so,which she did my first night about a dozen times. She even reached over to a table ,grabbed a bottle of Johnny Walker and gulped several mouthfuls to the delight of the audience. Suddenly the go go boys were back and I tried to off several but had to make a booking as they already had customers. The boys at the adjoining table were pissed out of their brains and the waiters worked until after 5AM

I was seeing Thai guys in a completely different way. Up to now it had always been either the beach or a bar. I still laugh at the 2 boys who were miming the song being performed on the stage, using coca cola bottles as microphones and being incredibly sexy and outrageously camp

Next morning I decided I was too old for this type of activity, after all there was not a cloakroom for my walking frame.
I visited several bars in Sunee and they seemed even more wooden that the previous visit. I went to WWB just for a change and and thought to hell with it you are only old once. Ill give it another try

My second night I was more aware of other farang. Quite a number by themselves although several arrived with a party of boys . Dude is 90% male almost certainly mostly gay , for those who have not been it is well worth at least one visit.

I did not look for the dark rooms, but will keep that in mind for furure visits.

thrillbill
August 19th, 2008, 18:45
After reading about Dudes about a month ago I stopped one Saturday night... it was crowded with some farangs, many Thais circled around the round tables with a bottle of whiskey, and some fag hags. Many of the dancers were worth looking at. It seemed to have a lot of commercial guys there ..so if that is your thing, you'd like the place.

Last week I had nothing to do in a Saturday nite so stopped (for the first time) at Body Language. The place is on its last leg...only a handful of people. The head waiter kept pressuring me to off one of the dancers. I was there just for the drink and music... but left after being hassled. (They did had some cute dancers there).

On my way home I stopped at Xray...it was packed with some good looking gays from BKK and Chonburri area...not the fem types that I saw at Dudes. All were with their friends having a good time. The music was good and the guys I talked to could carry a fun conversation instead of saying only, "HI...where you from? You want me?" like I ran into at Dudes. Maybe my observation was incorrect, but Xray has a classier crowd than at Dudes. But it depends what you go to the clubs for... to pick up a commercial boy...or to just chill out and listen to the music. Xray also has some hot dancers...I think this club will be around for a while.

1PR4BKK
October 9th, 2008, 19:09
...On my way home I stopped at Xray...it was packed with some good looking gays from BKK and Chonburri area...not the fem types that I saw at Dudes. All were with their friends having a good time. The music was good and the guys I talked to could carry a fun conversation instead of saying only, "HI...where you from? You want me?" like I ran into at Dudes. Maybe my observation was incorrect, but Xray has a classier crowd than at Dudes. But it depends what you go to the clubs for... to pick up a commercial boy...or to just chill out and listen to the music. Xray also has some hot dancers...I think this club will be around for a while.

I do hope X-Ray will be around because I had a great time there earlier this year. The crowd that was there on the night of my visit was energetic, friendly, attractive and generous. Many of the face I had seen around Chon Buri were there enjoying themselves with their friends. We did not get there early enough to reserve a table however, my BF and I were invited other's tables for drinks and conversation. I hated that I did not discover this gen until a few days before my departure home. I look forward to going there upon my return later this year.

October 9th, 2008, 19:18
Would anyone be able to give directions to X-ray?

October 9th, 2008, 19:29
... every now and again Dudes gets raided, and all the complications that go with that. Places are not meant to be open at even 2:00 a.m. in the morning in Pattaya, let alone 3 4 or 5.

thrillbill
October 9th, 2008, 21:25
Would anyone be able to give directions to X-ray?
__________________________________________________ _____________
The new X-ray is located on 2nd road, North Pattaya. You pass Big C on your right then a couple sois down you will see a bowling alley and a Seven Eleven of the left. Get off there and go to the next alley which has a motorbike crowd at a "hut bar" , down that parking lot/ alley is a long building and one part of it is X-ray. It has a big sign -can't miss it. (near the old location but a block over)

Xray had a lot of new faces and seem to have jobs, not into the commercial scene, but the stick to most of their groups until they have had a few drinks.... On Saturday night after 3:30pm there is a show and the ending is with two skinny guys ___.

I don't know why, but there seem to be more girls/faghags/fruit flies with their guy friend trying to look cool. The coyote dancers are cute, well- most of them. Good sound system.

Wesley
October 9th, 2008, 21:58
it sounds like you could off a guy that likes to party, get him to take you there findyour way around and then you can play on your own for a while. I am a late bird,mostly because I don't drink a lot, so I am good for the night. 5 years ago I offed a guy for a month to do nothing but hep me with the guys and show me around. it was well worth the money spent. I found places no one would ever think of going or would ever know they existed. It may be a good idea now, since my time is more limited than usual. Of corse RA was a big help, guess I'll miss him he is out of town.

Wes

October 10th, 2008, 03:14
On my way home I stopped at Xray...it was packed with some good looking gays from BKK and Chonburri area... but Xray has a classier crowd than at DudesAnd the only conclusion to make is that Bangkok guys are classier than Pattaya guys - but we knew that anyway