PDA

View Full Version : KQ is well

krobbie
August 17th, 2008, 14:30
For thos that are interested, I have been to see KQ at his current residence and I am pleased to report he is in good spirits.

He tells me his accomodation is relatively spacious given the situation and immaculately clean. His closest neighbour is from Australia and is as mad as a hatter. Litterally!

The novels I took were greatly received and since, I have been cutting crosswords from the BKK Post as he misses doing those. I will take them with me on Wedneasday (hospital visiting day) when I will see him again.

For those that think it is a difficulty to see him ... it is not.

Take BTS to Mo Chit (last stop of BTS where you would get of if going to weekend market) jump in a cab and ask for Klong Prem. When you come through the main gate get the cab to go to the right, as the hospital is down that road. It is about 150 yards down the road and is the newish 5 story building on your left. You cannot mistake it as it looks just like what it is ... a small hospital.

Alight the cab and go to the far left of the building as this is the entrance for visitors to the hopistal.

Visiting is Wedeneday 9-10.30am and 1-2.30pm. Don't be late or you will certainly not get to see hi.

Show your passport to the guard behind the screen and he will take notes, then go and sit down. They will go get KQ and when he is in position they will call his name (along with others) and a group of you will then go through a gate which is locked behind you. You will talk to Kevin through glass and by telephone for not much more than 20-30 minutes.

NOTE: Visiting is not a spectator sport and he will see friends only, not the curious.

PM's are welcome. I will not reply to negative mail or place a reply here to detractors. I am simply not interested. To the rest ... come and visit KQ. He will look forward to it.

Cheers,
krobbie

August 17th, 2008, 15:52
Good to know hes being seen and is doing ok. Thanks sir.

August 17th, 2008, 19:34
Eat Your Heart Out LORD LONGFORD

Meaning? Or perhaps you don't think a guy in KQ's position deserve visitors!

As per my PM Krobbie my thanks, it takes a special friend to give up valuable holiday time to visit a guy in jail.

I hope this posting doesn't get hi-jacked, but I wouldn't like to bet on it.

jinks
August 17th, 2008, 20:35

Take as many bets as you can.
This thread won't get hi-jacked.

My best to Kevin when you see him.

August 17th, 2008, 21:20

I think it sucks they limit the number of posts, too ! :flower:

August 17th, 2008, 21:40

Good on you Jinks................

Brad the Impala
August 17th, 2008, 22:18
Can't think of any reason why this thread would be moved, given that KQ has had a significant impact on Gay Pattaya, and that his present sad circumstances reflect that. Good on you Krobbie for taking the trouble to visit him.

krobbie
August 18th, 2008, 16:07

My best to Kevin when you see him.

I am stoked to see that the thread is clean. I know this is no accident. Also thanks for your good wishes guys and will note each handle to pass on to KQ on Wednesday (and the actual names of those of whom I am aware).

Take a good care.

Cheers
krobbie

Wesley
August 19th, 2008, 04:38
I am sure a day in Bkk and some time in Patpong area that night would not be a waste of my time. I look forward to seeing him.

Wes

krobbie
August 19th, 2008, 12:39
I am sure a day in Bkk and some time in Patpong area that night would not be a waste of my time. I look forward to seeing him.

Wes

... you are right. No time spent in friendship is a waste, no matter the circmstance.

Cheers
krobbie

August 19th, 2008, 16:10
DELETED

August 19th, 2008, 16:22
Well I can't cause I ain't there :(

He doesn't know me but of course I know of him and have seen him about at times. What has happened to him is absolutely terrible.
I wish him the absolute best. Glad to hear that he is able to keep his mind active with crosswords and books.

Good on you for visiting, I know that visiting prisons is often quite confronting in itself.

Just let him know that there are a large number of people who he doesn't even know who know that he has been fucked over and wish only the best for him.