PDA

View Full Version : Closure of the Peak Bars in Chiang Mai

llz
August 16th, 2008, 00:25
Due to some lease being terminated, the group of open air bars near the (now burnt) Peak climbing wall in Chiang Mai have closed on August 12th. They were both girl and boys bars, the latter including including Friendship, MTV, Paradise and Chez Nous. Some were nice places to have a drink and chat with the boys - who were mostly gays.
Could our Chiang Mai residents tell more about this, and whether the closed bars will be relocated elsewhere in town ?
If this is part of "cleaning" the Night Market area, we can only fear that the nearby row of sleazy bars (where the shan boys - of a more masculine kind - hang around at night) could go through the same fate.

PeterUK
August 16th, 2008, 13:48
Many of your comments on the Chiang Mai gay scene ring true to me, cnx4shan. I think I'll give you a round of applause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985gQXDNO5g

August 16th, 2008, 14:37
If this is part of "cleaning" the Night Market area, we can only fear that the nearby row of sleazy bars (where the shan boys - of a more masculine kind - hang around at night) could go through the same fate.
"cnx4shan" wrote:
I think "hope" is a better sentiment than "fear" here. These bars would be no loss to anyone except the few obese, cheap charlie sex-pat pedos who frequent them. Why go to a gogo bar and pay 150 Baht (200 in Free Guy) for a drink and an off fee when you can fondle some sixteen year old's dick for 50 Baht and the price of soda?

I FEAR this is not the answer you were HOPING for "llz". Sacre bleu!
"cnx4shan" sounds like just another hum-drum queer pontificating from his moral high horse in the guise of a social engineer. Its all the vogue these days. Goebbels knew long ago that if you repeat a lie long enough everyone will come to believe it. Bush became the most powerful man on the face of planet perched on his mountain of lies, so we know it still works wonders for the fascists. Oh... if only the world were filled with perfect people! Then we could all sit around and bore each other to tears.

August 16th, 2008, 17:04
"cnx4shan" wrote:
I think "hope" is a better sentiment than "fear" here. These bars would be no loss to anyone except the few obese, cheap charlie sex-pat pedos who frequent them. Why go to a gogo bar and pay 150 Baht (200 in Free Guy) for a drink and an off fee when you can fondle some sixteen year old's dick for 50 Baht and the price of soda?

I FEAR this is not the answer you were HOPING for "llz". Sacre bleu!
"cnx4shan" sounds like just another hum-drum queer pontificating from his moral high horse in the guise of a social engineer. Its all the vogue these days. Goebbels knew long ago that if you repeat a lie long enough everyone will come to believe it. Bush became the most powerful man on the face of planet perched on his mountain of lies, so we know it still works wonders for the fascists. Oh... if only the world were filled with perfect people! Then we could all sit around and bore each other to tears.

Which is obviously what you do best Sook!

Shuee
August 17th, 2008, 21:32
i hope you dont worry too much about this, llz

please continue with your fantastic blog, i am waiting for the next report to appear

kkmk

Khor tose
August 17th, 2008, 22:39
CNX, dont worry about the troll, keep posting. I would like to know where the bars end up. As for the Shan bars, dont forget they are also the haven for all the heavy duty alcoholic farangs who live in Chiang Mai. Little straight boys, drunks and pedos---yes, no loss.

August 17th, 2008, 23:34
CNX, dont worry about the troll, keep posting. I would like to know where the bars end up. As for the Shan bars, dont forget they are also the haven for all the heavy duty alcoholic farangs who live in Chiang Mai. Little straight boys, drunks and pedos---yes, no loss.

May I refer you to the first item of article 2 of the posting Rules and Guidelines which clearly states:

(2)

~NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT UNDERAGE SEX.................

Brad the Impala
August 18th, 2008, 01:26
[quote="Khor tose":2rxl704o]CNX, dont worry about the troll, keep posting. I would like to know where the bars end up. As for the Shan bars, dont forget they are also the haven for all the heavy duty alcoholic farangs who live in Chiang Mai. Little straight boys, drunks and pedos---yes, no loss.

May I refer you to the first item of article 2 of the posting Rules and Guidelines which clearly states:

(2)

~NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT UNDERAGE SEX.................[/quote:2rxl704o]

Article Two didn't stop the perving over the 14 year old British Athlete at the Olympics. Selective application of the rules as ever.

August 18th, 2008, 10:35
"cnx4shan" sounds like just another hum-drum queer pontificating from his moral high horse in the guise of a social engineer.A member of the Lesbian Thought Police, maybe?