PDA

View Full Version : Western Union 5 times

August 15th, 2008, 12:00
Have to wait yesterday at a money exchange counter and Western Union counter too (next to friendship at the Ayuthaya Bank) In front of me was a lady fill out 5 forms to receive money from 5 different sender.
Who of you send money from aboard by Western Union regular to the boys and pay also a huge fee for it? Maybe some transfering also to the same guy?

thanatorn-old
August 15th, 2008, 13:02
I can't vouch for the hetties but as far as sending money to boys goes, I am pretty sure that anyone who has been to LOS more than once knows that, that is the way it works - unless you are lucky/fortunate enough to find the right guy.

You either accept it, and turn a blind eye or you do not send the money - "up to you" .

Short of hiring someone to find out if your chosen one is cheating while you're away you will not know. Although some boys are quite upfront about numerous boyfriends and having to shuffle timetables/ holidays around them all. ( If you have to resort to investigating or spying on your boy, then you really are in the wrong relationship from day one.)

(I , of course, am available for such investigations subject to very reasonable fee's and first class travel expenses - you can use western union to send to me - no problem.)

August 15th, 2008, 16:55
... earn as much as we do in the west, and quite a few of them, and ok some of them earn hardly anything.

francois
August 15th, 2008, 17:05
H
Who of you send money from aboard by Western Union regular to the boys and pay also a huge fee for it? Maybe some transfering also to the same guy?

Not always are Western Union fees huge. From California, USA, there is fixed fee of about $10 independent of amount sent. I am not speaking of large amounts of money, maybe up to $1,000 or $2,000.This is at a Western Union outlet found in many locations such as supermarkets.

lo-so
August 15th, 2008, 21:00
Some years ago a boy working at the BBB INN had a whole array of western union goodies - baseball cap, umbrella and eventually a windcheater jacket all emblazoned with the Western Union logo - given to him for being such a good customer! However when i pointed out the implications - particularly if one of his farang "boyfriends" copped an eyeful - all merchandise was swiftly removed from his person!

Beachlover
August 20th, 2008, 07:36
Some years ago a boy working at the BBB INN had a whole array of western union goodies - baseball cap, umbrella and eventually a windcheater jacket all emblazoned with the Western Union logo - given to him for being such a good customer! However when i pointed out the implications - particularly if one of his farang "boyfriends" copped an eyeful - all merchandise was swiftly removed from his person!

lol

Yes, very dodgy indeed.

What's the benefit of sending money to a boy from abroad? I don't understand.

And how much do you send? And what do you get out of it? Does anyone here do it?

Wesley
August 20th, 2008, 08:57
I am usually very generous when I am there, after I leave I am just as sure I will not be using western Union. When I go and if I have a bf there, I am good enough to him for him to get by until I am able to return. When not there I just assume he is getting by the same way he was before I showed up in his life. if he is not happy to see me when I return and its all about money then I have learned a lesson while I was away.

Wes

allieb
August 20th, 2008, 13:20
I am usually very generous when I am there, after I leave I am just as sure I will not be using western Union. When I go and if I have a bf there, I am good enough to him for him to get by until I am able to return. When not there I just assume he is getting by the same way he was before I showed up in his life. if he is not happy to see me when I return and its all about money then I have learned a lesson while I was away.

Wes

Wesley

It usually is only about money. When I had a special I was also very generous but somehow he managed to be completely out of money within a month of my leaving. An array of excuses from motorcycle payments to his dad needing money to harvest the crops. Whatever you give they always want more. I even tried to give a little less when there and sending a 100 dollars a month by western Union to keep the pot boiling. My last special earned 5,000 baht a month at a restaurant. My 2 trips a year gave him 40,000 a trip and 4,000 baht a month when not there This averaged out to 7,500 baht a month over the year which I was prepared to give not to a boyfriend but as a retainer for exceptional sex to a stunning looker

This is the way the game is played and I would say send a little money as a retainer to someone who gives you a good time and you want to see again, or get a new one next time. They might well like us but the don't necessarily love us.

What I got in return was a person who did his best to make me drop my guard and deliberately infect me with HIV. He didn't succeed and needless to say lost his income from me.

Beachlover
August 20th, 2008, 14:20

Wes

Wesley

It usually is only about money. When I had a special I was also very generous but somehow he managed to be completely out of money within a month of my leaving. An array of excuses from motorcycle payments to his dad needing money to harvest the crops. Whatever you give they always want more. I even tried to give a little less when there and sending a 100 dollars a month by western Union to keep the pot boiling. My last special earned 5,000 baht a month at a restaurant. My 2 trips a year gave him 40,000 a trip and 4,000 baht a month when not there This averaged out to 7,500 baht a month over the year which I was prepared to give not to a boyfriend but as a retainer for exceptional sex to a stunning looker

This is the way the game is played and I would say send a little money as a retainer to someone who gives you a good time and you want to see again, or get a new one next time. They might well like us but the don't necessarily love us.

What I got in return was a person who did his best to make me drop my guard and deliberately infect me with HIV. He didn't succeed and needless to say lost his income from me.

Holy crap.... how did that happen?

Still... I don't see it being worthwhile, unless they're not a moneyboy, you truly love them and you want to support them and perhaps move there long-term later on to be with them.