PDA

View Full Version : Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

August 12th, 2008, 13:13
I been reading about pattaya for quite some time in this forum, my initial opinion on pattaya was dirty, sleazy, asylum to old and ailing farangs. At last i had a chance to experince pattaya myself. And yeah, it was dirty, sleazy and filled with farangs with walking sticks and wheel chairs. But i had to admit that it has his own charm as any other thai cities and its never ending supplies of pleasure.

DAY 1
Boarded my flight from singapore and after 3 hrs i was in suvarnabhumi airport . Rushed to bell counter and got a ticket to pattaya. the lovely lady in the counter who has never used her intelligence in her life time i guess(only if she had one), rushed me like anything coz it was 5.14pm and the bus leaving in a minute. she could have used her walkie talkie which she holds in her hand (only for show is it?, does she know how to use it?)and asked the bus to wait for a just a few minute!!, any how the driver himself saw me running towards the bus and he opened the door for me to board. The bus was nice and it cost me only 119 baht ( that lady did not give me 1 baht change). A snack and drink was provided. The drive was pleasant, except few bangs on my head, which resulted from the hitting seat in front. After 1.5 hr I was dropped at south pattaya road junction in the sukhumit road, then took a moto taxi paid 50 baht (i did not bargain and thought it was reasonable) and dropped in front of howards.

Howards Guest House & Bar:

The room was clean and spacious , toilet were clean and shower had really hot water. Overall satisfied with the room and yes it really worth the money. I strongly recommend this and i will definetly stay there again.
I found a cute guy there and everything worked out really well even before i stepped out of my guest house and thus i was poor by 700 bht, had a drink there (very cheap, singha was only 60bht) then came a fem guy sat with me and asked for a drink, initially refused coz he was not my type and also just had a session a while ago.
but then took pity on him and offered him a drink. After my drink went back to my room, heard some one knocking the door, opened the door and here this fem guy standing in front of me, in just knick of a time he sneaked into my room ( without me even realising) and took over my bed. he offerd a suck and fuck but i refused. then came his next tactics, he wanted to borrow 400 bht from me and also assured me that the money would be back to me tomollow. i didnt fall into his trap and simply refused. then the next one came, he said he was roomless and no place to sleep and wanted to sleep with me. i was stubborn (bit rude also) and said NO straight to his face, and then finally he asked me 100 bht, by that time i was really annoyed at his behaviour and not in the mood to pity him any way and i refused to give hime even a single baht and kicked him out of my room (well, not literally).

DAY 2
did the usual tourist stuff like visiting lame ripleys place, buddha on the hill and the awesome Sanctury of truth.
they said it had alreay taken 20 yrs as of now and would take 25 more years to complete.
then it was time to have some relaxation , so went it narcissus and chose no 18 (Highly Recommened!!!!).
it was really funny that the guy was super friendly, he carried my bag to the room , removed my shoes, dress and underwear and took me to the shower( he did not shower with me) and after the session he never allowed me to do anything on my own , i laughed out loud when he helped to put on my clothes including underwear.
his massage skill was average but the guy was really tried hard to please me, some of his stroke was really sensual, i would definetly take him again.i offered him 700 bht but he asked for 1000 bht. i gave him 1000 bht without much hesitation, he really deserved it. the massage costed me 350 bht. Its much cheaper than BKK.
at aoung 11.30 PM went to funny boys and asked the door man whether they have any show. he was very honest and said "no have". I told him the i was here only for the show and not intend to off any boys. without any rude response or being pushy he simply said, "no ploblem, may be next time". I was really impressed on his attitude which is very rare among the doormen in BKK. I would really make a visit next time and meet this charming door man. Then went to BOyz boyz boyz , they had advertised about their show. the bar was not crowded and was just right. the drink price was nominal only 160baht compared to whopping 260 bht in bkk. few guys were of my type, since i had a program already booked with some other guy, i didnt offed any guy there. the Mamasan was not pushy though he asked me to off a guy few times. overall the ambience was good and they played some really cool latest hit songs. I was really enjoying the time until the hell broke loose, a group a russians came into the bar and a really weird young girl started dancing on the small platform at the side of the bar. her move was so disgusting and why the hell she was flashing her panties to everyone, doesn't she know that it was a gay bar?. neverthless no one paid attention to her not even the gogo boys. and more weird things started to happen , two russian grandmas came into the bar in bizzare dressing. I initially thought they gonna perform cabaret on the stage. I was like oh god how am i gonna watch this grannies perform on the stage. Luckily they were there to watch the show.
Overall i enjoyed the cabaret and oh boy the transvetts were gorgeous, i never seen such a beauty, even real girls cant stand next to them.
DAY 3
morning went to Smart massage which is located at the intersection of 2nd rd and south pattaya road. massage is mostly by men, they also have few girls.
i had a thai massage for 90min 300 bht. the massage was nice and effective, no monkey business, but i guess can be offered for extra tips. the place was cramped though.
In the afternoon went to Royal massage house in the Day night area, initially had difficulty in finding the place. It is behind the tuk.com in the adjacent soi.
there were only 2 guys and both were of my type. i chosed hte guy named TOM (if i remember or heard correctly). His massage skill was the best among others i had in this type of massage venues. he really had the skill. and also tried to go extra mile to please me. he did showered with me and clean me head to toe. I gave him 1000 bht and saw his happy similing face. the massage costed me 400 bht.when i came out there were quite a few guys having their lunch.

DAY 4
took a moto taxi from royal garden plaza to bus station for 40 bht and took the bell bus to airport for 150 bht. they didnt offered any snack this time and y the hell they charge 150 bht as against 119 bht with snacks. anyway i didnt bothered about this since my heart was all in the thinking about the next trip to this heaven.

P.S: For cheap and good breakfast , try TIPS reataurant in the beach road, believe me they are really cheap compared to their neighbours. i had all my breakfast there and it was only 80 bht for a toast, egg and coffee.

Beachlover
August 12th, 2008, 20:29
lol ... yeh, lots and lots of old white guys there... some really old there! Feels like a retirement village.

Thanks for the info!

bing
August 12th, 2008, 20:40
Your trip to Pattaya was enjoyable to read. You mentioned being bothered by the guys at Howards. Just a word to Punya, the owner, would have taken care of that. He does not want his customers to have a bad experience. Usually I have a long time friend with me so the other guys do not come a knocking on my door. There is no need to feel you must pass on baht to the guys, unless you have chosen to spend some time with the individual.

bao-bao
August 12th, 2008, 21:26
Thanks for taking the time to post your report, sunshine76. Different viewpoints and perspectives are more often than not interesting and I encourage you to continue sharing them.

I seem to remember you visited from Singapore but aren't falang and since your report reads like some of my friends from Singapore speak I'm guessing you're Asian?

Anyway, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

August 13th, 2008, 00:11
it was really funny that the guy was super friendly, he carried my bag to the room , removed my shoes, dress and underwear and took me to the shower

Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this!

No offence, Sunshine - enjoyed the post.

August 13th, 2008, 07:18
it was really funny that the guy was super friendly, he carried my bag to the room , removed my shoes, dress and underwear and took me to the shower

Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this!

No offence, Sunshine - enjoyed the post.

No worries, I myself laughed at this strange behaviour of that guy

August 13th, 2008, 07:19
Thanks for taking the time to post your report, sunshine76. Different viewpoints and perspectives are more often than not interesting and I encourage you to continue sharing them.

I seem to remember you visited from Singapore but aren't falang and since your report reads like some of my friends from Singapore speak I'm guessing you're Asian?

Anyway, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

yeah u r right, iam an asian and yes the post is in singlish

August 13th, 2008, 07:20
Your trip to Pattaya was enjoyable to read. You mentioned being bothered by the guys at Howards. Just a word to Punya, the owner, would have taken care of that. He does not want his customers to have a bad experience. Usually I have a long time friend with me so the other guys do not come a knocking on my door. There is no need to feel you must pass on baht to the guys, unless you have chosen to spend some time with the individual.

its not really a bothersome and it didnt disturb me anyway. I would definetly stay again there.

Wesley
August 13th, 2008, 08:08
Very nice change in style and information, keep on posting.

Wes

Uranus
August 13th, 2008, 12:51
Why donтАЩt you try Hell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%2C_Norway) next time. No old farts there, and plenty of boys.

TrongpaiExpat
August 13th, 2008, 13:03
Or the wonderful scenic town of Dildo. (http://www.virtual-tours-newfoundland.ca/Dildo/dildo.html)

nanette
August 13th, 2008, 13:43
yes...that same lady at the airport didn't return the 1B change to me for the 119B bus fare to Pattaya.
On the other hand the lady at the Pattaya Nuea bus terminal for buses to Ekkamai returned every satang change for the 129B fare. With the current oil prices they have hiked the price by 11B from 118B.

20B would be sufficient for the Baht taxi from the sukhumvit-pattaya south junction to second road or thereabout.

I stayed at the Grand Hotel on walking street, Baht1100 for a deluxe room plus breakfast, and you could take any number of girls/boys to your room with no joiner fee imposed. Besides, you don't get ambushed by boys or katoeys on your way to your room. Not far from the beach or jetty for the ferry to Koh Lan. But the music from the walking street businesses could be heard well into the morning.

August 13th, 2008, 13:45
For those with a penchant for places with silly names try:

Fucking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria)

or flick through the pictures in the books by Gary Gladstone:

Passing Gas - And Other Towns on the American Highway (http://www.amazon.com/Passing-Gas-Other-American-Highway/dp/1580084567)

and

Reaching Climax - And Other Towns Along The American Highway (http://www.gladstone.com/climax/index.html)

zinzone
August 13th, 2008, 13:49
Interesting post Sunshine 76, so well done.
What you say about females(Russians) in effect making a nuisance of themselves in a bar reminds me of what happened to me the other week in the now being renovated Throb/Splash.
I was sitting with a dancer from the stage having a pleasant chat and drink together when a group of Asian females came in and sat on the opposite side of the bar.One of them could not stop staring at us, and from her body language she used her cupped hand to say things to one of the women with her clearly in a sneering manner. Even the Thai I was sitting with remarked to the barman about her behaviour.
What is it with these women in the boy bars, don't they realize these bars are mainly for gays or not?
Has anyone else had similar experience?
If it happens again I think I will go and have a go at the bitch that does it.
Or am I over-reacting?

thrillbill
August 13th, 2008, 17:28
The reason why these women (if they are straight) react this way is because it is not COMMON to find go-go bars that have boys you can look and and then take them away as quickly as a KFC meal. Though many large Western cities have gay venues, it is most unlikely you will have "go-go boy bars". Also, I have seen woman at these clubs (in Boystown) take some of the "straight" boys out for their "services". So that could be the reason they have entered --besides seeing the show.

I think when we gays see someone snickering at us (such as groups walking through Boystown...or couples that decide to have a drink along soi 4 in BKK to "have a look" we should POINT AT THEM AND LAUGH. :clown:

What irritates me are the fag hags/ fruit flies that have to take up space at a gay dance club acting like they are Queen of Shebas. I guess they feel safer in a gay club.

August 14th, 2008, 07:40
The reason why these women (if they are straight) react this way is because it is not COMMON to find go-go bars that have boys you can look and and then take them away as quickly as a KFC meal. Though many large Western cities have gay venues, it is most unlikely you will have "go-go boy bars". Also, I have seen woman at these clubs (in Boystown) take some of the "straight" boys out for their "services". So that could be the reason they have entered --besides seeing the show.

I think when we gays see someone snickering at us (such as groups walking through Boystown...or couples that decide to have a drink along soi 4 in BKK to "have a look" we should POINT AT THEM AND LAUGH. :clown:

What irritates me are the fag hags/ fruit flies that have to take up space at a gay dance club acting like they are Queen of Shebas. I guess they feel safer in a gay club.

The strange things is she came with her boy friend and did not off any boys there

August 14th, 2008, 07:44
The strange things is she came with her boy friend and did not off any boys thereI find the most amusing to watch is when the woman has dragged her boyfriend along and he sits here squirming while the fuck show is on

August 14th, 2008, 09:37
I guess they were on some mission, the guy was wearing a T shirt which says " God created ADAM & EVE and not ADAM & STEVE".

August 15th, 2008, 10:41
Boarded my flight from singapore and after 3 hrs i was in suvarnabhumi airport . Rushed to bell counter and got a ticket to pattaya. the lovely lady in the counter who has never used her intelligence in her life time i guess(only if she had one), rushed me like anything coz it was 5.14pm and the bus leaving in a minute. she could have used her walkie talkie which she holds in her hand (only for show is it?, does she know how to use it?)and asked the bus to wait for a just a few minute!!, any how the driver himself saw me running towards the bus and he opened the door for me to board. The bus was nice and it cost me only 119 baht ( that lady did not give me 1 baht change). A snack and drink was provided. The drive was pleasant, except few bangs on my head, which resulted from the hitting seat in front. After 1.5 hr I was dropped at south pattaya road junction in the sukhumit road, then took a moto taxi paid 50 baht (i did not bargain and thought it was reasonable) and dropped in front of howards.
I think you might be a bit confused about the Bell Travel bus? They do not have a counter at the airport, their agent just plops a sign in front of the chairs by door 7 and sits there. The buses depart on even-numbered hours: e.g. 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, etc. The fare is B150. There is no snack or drink provided. They deliver you door-to-door to your hotel or condo in Pattaya/Jomtien after a transfer from the big bus to a small van at the bus station on Pattaya Nua road.

I use the Bell Travel bus frequently, and highly recommend them, and don't want people to think from your post that their service might be something less than it really is.

Otherwise, great post!

nanette
August 15th, 2008, 14:57
gwmbkk,

I took the same bus as sunshine 76 from the first floor, Gate 8, for B119, and the bus didn't go to Pattaya Nuea, but dropped us off Sukhumvit/Pattaya South road junction. There was no change of bus to van, and they did give a bottle of water with a little something to bite.

Could you please tell us on which floor do we find the Bell Bus? Any signage? Thanks.

nanette.

August 15th, 2008, 23:52
Nanette: The Bell Travel bus representative sits in a row of chairs opposite the police kiosk next to door 7 on the ground floor. She has a portable stand with the Bell Travel sign. Bell is on the same floor and general location as the bus you took, just one door earlier (#7), and facing the windows.

And, again I recommend their service since it deposits you directly at the doorstep of your hotel or condo, all for B150. They also pick you up from the same location to return to the Pattaya Nua bus station for B150. Call 038-370-055 or -056 the day before (or earlier) to arrange pickup. (e-mail: bell@pattayabus.com) The departures from Pattaya Nua are the odd-numbered hours, and depending where you are being picked up, they will pick you up 30 to 60 minutes before that departure time from your hotel/condo.

I live in Jomtien and am quite pleased that they pick up this far away with no extra surcharge.

Here's a poor quality (sorry!) pic of one of their reps to give you an idea of the uniform (she's on the left in the light purple/white blouse):

August 16th, 2008, 01:04
Bkk_gwm is right. The Bell Bus lady does not sit behind any counter. She's in the public seats in the lowest floor of the terminal, near door #7.

The big bus takes you to their Pattaya office where they transfer you into minibuses for the final leg to your hotel. They do NOT leave you on Pattaya Sukhumvit Road.

But I think bkk_gwm may be mistaken on one count: I do recall receiving a drink enroute. Or it was just my lucky day.

August 16th, 2008, 01:26
DELETED

August 16th, 2008, 03:59
But I think bkk_gwm may be mistaken on one count: I do recall receiving a drink enroute. Or it was just my lucky day.
Harrumph! That must be a clear case of blatant discrimination. In my 10+ times of using Bell, I've never received a drink. Why do they hate me so much? It's not fair. The pain and humiliation I feel is immense. (Did any of you follow that lawsuit by the flight attendant against Mrs. Osteen?) I must fire off a 12-page letter to someone about that!

(Either that, or it was just macaroni21's lucky day?)

nanette
August 16th, 2008, 11:20
thanks bkkgwm for the clarification.

I guess now I have two bus companies to rely on:

the one I took had a desk at Exit 8,with a clerk wearing beige uniform, but I cannot recall the company's name. They have four scheduled trips at around 7am, 9am, 1 pm & 5pm. I don't have any information about their return trips..The fare was 119B, with a bottle of water & a small piece of cake? thrown in.

Now I could check out the other company's schedule if I miss the first one. I hope it runs after 5pm for the benefit of late arrivals...

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 16th, 2008, 11:54
Why donтАЩt you try Hell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%2C_Norway) next time. No old farts there, and plenty of boys.

yes..you go to Heaven for a peaceful time but you go to Hell for the company !! :cheers: :compress: :bounce:

August 16th, 2008, 20:44
The bus which i took was yellow bus and the company name was Roong Reuang Coach Co Ltd and during return i took the bus from the Bell office for 150 bht and the ticket says it was also from the same company. I guess these two companies belong to same group. In my experience this yellow bus from the airport was not bad.

August 18th, 2008, 02:27
What is it with these women in the boy bars, don't they realize these bars are mainly for gays or not?

Don't you realize most of the boys in Trob/Splash are predominately straight and would prefer to fuck asian pussy (for baht) than spend time with an aging old queen?

Sounds like a yet another good reason for giving that bar a wide berth - and taking my purse (and tiara) elsewhere!

thrillbill
August 18th, 2008, 22:07
Harrumph! That must be a clear case of blatant discrimination. In my 10+ times of using Bell, I've never received a drink. Why do they hate me so much? It's not fair. The pain and humiliation I feel is immense. (Did any of you follow that lawsuit by the flight attendant against Mrs. Osteen?) I must fire off a 12-page letter to someone about that!

(Either that, or it was just macaroni21's lucky day?)
__________________________________________________ ______

What's the big deal with the drink? IT is a 12 baht bottle of water, it isn't a Gin and Tonic.