PDA

View Full Version : Big cock shows real or rubber

andrewcraig
August 12th, 2008, 12:44
My mate working in BKK came down for the weekend and over dinner I mentioned what bars I had been to. After mentioning Krazy Dragon he became very interested and our conversation went like this. me first and then his comments

I thought the boys were a bit old
yes but they have big cocks
There were not many good looking guys
But they all had big cocks
I did not like all the tattoos
but they all had big cocks and if you wanted to, you could check that out.

The waitress interrupted and as I wanted to see the show at Wildwestboys, we got stuck into our meal

If I get time I will do a detailed report on our night in Boyztown. I was very pleased at the quality of the WWB show and thought it as good as any I had seen in gay bars in almost 20 years.

We walked around to Oscars for a drink and he bought up the subject of KD again. He asked did I notice all the cocks in the Wildwestboys show were imitation . I hadn't. I just thought they had recruited boys with big cocks.
He mentioned it is common in BKK for boys to use rubber dildos and often you can see the ring at the top of the condom sticking out against the stomach. Also some do not fit well and you can see a gap between the dildo and stomach

I was not impressed and we decided to return and see the second show

As I recalled the boy in the shower show had an erection that poked out about 2 inches above his shorts. It did not change for the 5 minutes on stage. We looked at the other acts with "big cocks" and it became obvious. They did not even look natural. One boy with a letter not a number[E] had a dildo that was "not erect" and about 10 inches. The boys with letters seem to have a permanent erection even with doing the go go routine. Never changed size in 10 minutes on stage.

All of a sudden his comments about KD and Happy Boys made sense. We discussed early days in BKK when Twilight had 4 boys at a time come on stage naked with a hard on, and then stand at a pillar in the middle for patrons to feel the merchandise. The old Jupiters when the big cock parade was on, the boys circulated around the audience to earn tips.

Even Crazy Pub had natural big cock shows. I felt cheated by WWB and wondered if this was for the farang and asian ladies that visit WWB, or for the gay market that worship big cock

Patexpat
August 12th, 2008, 12:54
sorry but I don't think you are 100% correct about WWB - they do have some VERY big boys ... and there is one spot downstairs where you can actually see what is going on upstairs, and on more than one occasion I watched the boys upstairs jacking off and getting hard - much more fun than what was going on on stage .. and NO don't ask me where you should sit to catch this 'extra' show!

Can't vouch for ALL the boys of course ...

August 12th, 2008, 12:55
Felt real enough :cheers:

August 12th, 2008, 13:09
... I've seen more Big Cock Shows than I care to remember. Even with my fading eyesight I was able to discern that the appendage was permanently attached to the body in pretty much every case. One of the Mem'sahibs has been a star performer in a fuck show in one of those bars and assures me that if it wasn't the real thing he wouldn't be doing it, money or no money

globalwanderer
August 12th, 2008, 13:45
sorry but I don't think you are 100% correct about WWB - they do have some VERY big boys ... and there is one spot downstairs where you can actually see what is going on upstairs, and on more than one occasion I watched the boys upstairs jacking off and getting hard - much more fun than what was going on on stage .. and NO don't ask me where you should sit to catch this 'extra' show!

I totally agree. I know E and some of the show boys quite well.

I also know where to sit, but am not revealing it....

August 12th, 2008, 14:27
All these years and only seen the real thing.

andrewcraig
August 12th, 2008, 14:52

I totally agree. I know E and some of the show boys quite well.

I also know where to sit, but am not revealing it....

E has been there since inception or at least feb 2007.I have seen him naked on stage a number of times in several trips and he was not hung like that
We watched the second show on the right as you enter where you can see the top of the stairs and the walkway. For those that feel in need of a little research, I am told that they are open tonight but no grog
Have a look at A who fancies himself as a ladies man
If we can flush out the truth or if am proven wrong, it can still be interesting

Say hello tonight if you see me, I will be in the front row with a tape measure in one hand ,
not sure what wll be in the other

catawampuscat
August 13th, 2008, 00:52
Another good show tonite at Wild West Boys and I suggest a visit to an optometrist for AndyC and his friend.
It is silly to think that gay men could be fooled for an instant with rubber falsies. It is probable/possible that an extra long/large
cock may be injected with silicon or oil or whatever some boys mutilate themselves with, but definitely real and not rubber, but fair chance not natural.
There is another guy there who is also well hung and tres butch.. Great ass too and Wild West Boys is the
bar for toot admirers as all the boys are very cheeky..

Show very busy tonite and I heard the Boyz,Boyz Boyz was also full last night.. good news for (s)low season and
maybe a sign that things are picking up..

note: toot is slang in Thai for butt..

August 15th, 2008, 23:32
He mentioned it is common in BKK for boys to use rubber dildos and often you can see the ring at the top of the condom sticking out against the stomach.

What is common all over is for the show guys to get hard and then slip on a rubber band around the base of the cock to help them stay hard.

I'm no expert -- but could that erection-maintaining rubber-band have been mistaken for the top of a dildo (or condom??)

I've never seen anthing but the real thing. After all, it would be pathetically easy to distinguish between a dildo and a real cock, most especially when there is like to be close up action occurring very soon.

Actually, I'm more thankful that I never wound up in bed with one of those sorry lads who went the silicon-implant route. Evidently the customer satisfaction rate was 0%, and the buyer remorse was 100%.

Maybe that's because I don't get all hot and bothered by Biggus Dickus. When they get really large, they become an interesting phenomenon of genetic variation -- my Webcamming FBF got a lot of video of a guy we call "Mr. Long," whose jade whisk reaches well up into his chest. But what exactly does one DO with such a membrum virile. Deep-throating is out of the question, I think, and it would probably take a lifetime of training....no, I'll stop here.

For me, it's like the Grand Canyon. Take snapshots, and move on. Or else try to flog him to Bwana at 10,000 a night! :-0

August 15th, 2008, 23:49
Oh, for goodness sakes. Has anyone ever seen a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing?

August 16th, 2008, 00:25
Oh, for goodness sakes. Has anyone ever seen a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing?

Try all the senses:
Has anyone ever seen a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing? NO
Has anyone ever heard a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing? er.. NO
Has anyone ever tasted a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing? NO
Has anyone ever felt a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing? Not from the front
Has anyone ever smelt a dildo good enough to be mistaken for the real thing? Not after use

andrewcraig
August 16th, 2008, 14:10
For my last night in Pattaya I went again to Wildwestboys and there was Mr E sitting in a plastic chair on the stage with a 10 inch dildo sticking out of his shorts. This time they were playing a game on stage with members of the audience invited to toss a couple of rings onto his 'cock", to win a bottle of champagne. Maybe a half win.

On wednesday night when I visited ,Mr E came outside as I was leaving and I was surprised to see he is only 5 foot 9.
There were 2 farang there and one gave him a a big cuddle and tried to get his hand inside his pants. It was fun and there were a lot of laughs on both sides. Eventually he did get his hand in and indicated E was "hung like a babys arm hanging out of a pram, " He accepted 200 baht for his trouble and I was tempted to ditch the boy I was with for a moment and off hum.

I went to the new show at Copa and was disappointed . The shows at Copa and WWB cannot be compared.

thrillbill
August 16th, 2008, 15:40
The last time I was at Crazy Dragon there were no shows (I was there around 11pm) and Wild Wild West had the usual suds, dripping wax, and lip sync show. So what time are these "rooster" shows?

globalwanderer
August 16th, 2008, 19:09
The last time I was at Crazy Dragon there were no shows (I was there around 11pm) and Wild Wild West had the usual suds, dripping wax, and lip sync show. So what time are these "rooster" shows?

Wild West shows are at 10.30 and 12.00. There is not necessarily a rooster show every night.

August 17th, 2008, 01:26
Wild West shows are at 10.30 and 12.00. There is not necessarily a rooster show every night.
And, significant to some punters is the fact that drink prices go up at 10:00pm.

catawampuscat
August 17th, 2008, 10:45
Wild West Boys now has 99B. draft Heineken beer all nite..
Maybe a low season deal but you don't have to rush over to save a few baht and by the way, the drink
prices go up at 9:30 PM which makes it really difficult for some to nurse a drink from 9:25P to the end of the
show around 11 :cat: