PDA

View Full Version : Smart Massage Pattaya good?

Beachlover
August 12th, 2008, 10:21
Anyone been to Smart Massage in Pattaya? It's on 2nd rd near the corner with South Rd.

It's advertised as "massage by men".... is the massage good? Do they try frisky business?

August 12th, 2008, 11:58
No , Its NOT closed. I visited 2 times on 10th august, I'll post the details in my trip report

puckered_penguin
August 12th, 2008, 13:51
Anyone been to Smart Massage in Pattaya? It's on 2nd rd near the corner with South Rd.

It's advertised as "massage by men".... is the massage good? Do they try frisky business?

I visited Smart on 11 August and had a 90 minute oil massage for 450 Baht. The boy next in-line massaged me and I did not actually see any other boys. I am sure there were others waiting their turn out of sight. The boy gave an excellent massage and very erotic also. I am sure if I had wanted I could have had a happy ending but I did not want.
A shower is available but I think at busy times you might have to q. as there appeared to be only one.
My masseur told me that his tips vary from 100 to 1000 baht. The norm being more in the 3 to 500 baht range.

Beachlover
August 17th, 2008, 09:47
Thanks... I didn't end up going to Smart Massage as Wut at Civathome was so good I just went there each time. But the guys there look cute