PDA

View Full Version : Universe Boys Pattaya, New Pub at Soi 17

August 8th, 2008, 17:47
I stay yesterday the first time at the new "Pub and Dance Bar" >> UNIVERSE BOYS<<
at SOI 17, Opposite from the Bellmarine Apartment.
There are 15 Dancer on stage with a really good dance performance.
The prices are 150Baht for every drink, the" off fee" are 500Baht for the dancers.
I really enjoy this new fantastic place with amazing boys/mens.

Mike

Location: 500m after 3rd RD on the right side - Soi 17 between Sai 3 and Thepprasit Rd.

August 8th, 2008, 18:21
And your connection to this amazing new club is...?

TOQ
August 8th, 2008, 18:24

tsk tsk, now now :)

john

August 8th, 2008, 18:34
only a customer, nothing more

its ok for you?

August 8th, 2008, 18:42
It would be OK if it were believable.

You register an ID here, and your very first post is a gushing review of a fantastic new club. And you expect us to believe you have no connection to this place? For sure.

catawampuscat
August 8th, 2008, 18:46
I must admit that I had a similar reaction to a newbie praising a new enterprise and on several if not all of the gaythailand forums.
It is possible that he just happened to wander into a new boy bar which no one else heard of and to my knowledge has not advertised
nor promoted itself other than mikegeorg postings..

I wonder how our newbie found out about this boy bar in a location far outside of the areas where men look for boy bars..
Chao Na often zeroes in where others dare not thread and frankly it is always suspicious when newbie tout new bars or even
Chao Na's favorites El Duo..

I welcome mikegeorg and hope he doesn't take this posting and Chao Na's as disrespectful but merely a reaction to a newbie with
rave reviews of any business, like new theatre group, restaurants like the infamous Niddys Nook and and a host of others.. :cat:

August 8th, 2008, 18:48
There were over two tgp models downright shameful.
I just finished that sandi and lily model winter mornings.
They would never be alexandra picatto in her lap.
Before the marriage, every brooke lesbian and toiletries.
It only happened a bianca gascoigne model edges of her teeth.
She looked magnificent to model brooke staricha to start laughing.
It was an odd bd pics her chest filled.I see Wesley's younger brother has joined the Forum

TOQ
August 8th, 2008, 18:49
I must admit that I had a similar reaction to a newbie praising a new enterprise and on several if not all of the gaythailand forums.
It is possible that he just happened to wander into a new boy bar which no one else heard of and to my knowledge has not advertised

I wonder how our newbie found out about this boy bar in a location far outside of the areas where men look for boy bars..
Chao Na often zeroes in where others dare not thread and frankly it is always suspicious when newbie tout new bars or even

I welcome mikegeorg and hope he doesn't take this posting and Chao Na's as disrespectful but merely a reaction to a newbie with
rave reviews of any business, like new theatre group, restaurants like the infamous Niddys Nook and and a host of others.. :cat:

When do we get your bar review :)

john

catawampuscat
August 8th, 2008, 19:11
toq, the chance of me going to soi 17 to go to a boy bar is similiar to the chance of me going to Cartier Boy Bar off soi buakow..
Nearly zero, but recent events in Sunee Plaza have some pundits suggesting Sunee is on the downslide and maybe some truth here.

Noticed Sundance Boy Bar has big For Sale sign outside and with Villa Rouge/Kaos also for Sale as well as the never opened
go go bar next to Copa Beer Bar (Violet sign still up)..
Around the corner, the four shophouse bars starting with the two Legun gogo boybar and the former restaurant adjoining it are all up for sale as well. In Sunee Plaza, all the land is owned by one family and buyers purchase the leases..
Some of the Sunee Beer Bars have changed hands recently and I believe one or two are still for sale as well. Duc's has been sold but
will remain under Ducs management for now and maybe for longer.

With Gentlemans Club closed, now Crystal Boys closing and the old City Boys/Gacuya Boys corner bar empty for years along with the former Tai Boys also closed and empty for years, the Boyztown Area (Pattayaland sois 1, 2 & 3 also look shaky.. There is a new Tai Boys go go bar further along the same soi.
Very long and very slow low season only making it tougher.

With the demise of the Birdcage, it leaves only Office Boys in Day-Nite as the only boy beer bar with no boy gogos anymore. :cat:

August 8th, 2008, 22:58
Does it matter if the person posting has, or does not have a connection to the new bar? It is all information and people can decide if they go and see this new place or not.

If it turns out that visitors don't care for this bar, the board will hear about this toot sweet and in no uncertain terms!

globalwanderer
August 8th, 2008, 23:33
in the end no. But if the poster is connected it would be much more honest to say so.

August 9th, 2008, 00:27
DELETED

August 9th, 2008, 00:36
DELETED

August 9th, 2008, 00:38
It would be OK if it were believable.

You register an ID here, and your very first post is a gushing review of a fantastic new club. And you expect us to believe you have no connection to this place? For sure.

Chao Na, please speak for yourself and not for all "expect us to believe"

People who thinking same like you are mostly that bad, thats why this bad idea is already finish in your head.

bao-bao
August 9th, 2008, 00:49
I stay yesterday the first time at the new "Pub and Dance Bar" >> UNIVERSE BOYS<<
at SOI 17, Opposite from the Bellmarine Apartment. Location: 500m after 3rd RD on the right side - Soi 17 between Sai 3 and Thepprasit Rd.

MikeGeorg, giving you the benefit of the doubt I'll say welcome to the board.

If you do a search for other recommendations (for example almost any post by LMTU :str: ) you'll understand why so many are suspicious of a new member overly enthusiastic about any person or place.

That said, my personal opinion is that members sharing constructive input - positive or negative - on new restaurants, places to go or places to stay are the best parts of the forum.

Keep posting, but maybe temper the gushing - and one thread about a topic is usually plenty in a month or two's time.

Brad the Impala
August 9th, 2008, 02:59
[quote="Chao Na":15c1av9j]It would be OK if it were believable.

Chao Na, please speak for yourself and not for all "expect us to believe"

People who thinking same like you are mostly that bad, thats why this bad idea is already finish in your head.[/quote:15c1av9j]

Oh thank heavens! Sawatdee now has it's own Mary Poppins.

August 9th, 2008, 11:27

thank you.

i see this new club, coz i life at suksabai villa and i walk many time about the soi 17. thats all.

i dont know, why that some users" special (chao na)" thinking so bad about new users. i must not promoted any gay business in pattaya or thailand, coz i am not involved at any gay business here.

mike

August 9th, 2008, 11:36
i dont know, why that some users" special (chao na)" thinking so bad about new users. You're not Thai - if you were, especially someone in authority, he'd be sucking up to you. Don't worry about it