PDA

View Full Version : Death & Deceit On The Nile SOLD OUT!

August 8th, 2008, 14:33
Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theater: "Death And Deceit On The Nile"
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 PERFORMANCE SOLD OUT!

Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is delighted to announce that their Saturday, September 6th Performance of "Death And Deceit On The Nile" is sold out! Though this was originally supposed to be a one-night only performance, it will have an extended run (due to popular demand) through Sunday, September 7th. Tickets are now on sale for the extended Sunday performance, but are selling quickly! Tickets must be purchased in advance as seating is limited. The doors will open at 7:00 pm. Dinner will consist of a four course meal plus cocktail-hour hors d'oeuvres drawn from Indian By Nature's acclaimed menu of exotic favorites. Since this is a one-night-only engagement, tickets are required and are available by visiting www.pattayaplayers.org (http://www.pattayaplayers.org), by emailing pattayaplayers@gmail.com or in person at Indian By Nature (306/64-68 Ch├вteau Dale Plaza Thappraya Rd.) and Dave's International Tailors on Walking Street. The cost for an entire evening of food and fun is just 1,300 Baht per person.

This unique form of interactive theater and fine dining allows the audience to join in by assuming their own identity (character names and biographies will be given to all guests) and by studying clue cards, which may reveal the identity of the killer. Audience members are encouraged to "get in character" and join in on the fun -- but may also choose to just sit back and enjoy the show.

The Pattaya Players are also searching for Directors to lead future productions. Specifically, they are in great need of a Director for the upcoming Christmas Production in December. If you are interested in learning more, please contact pattayaplayers@gmail.com immediately. Recently, Pattaya Players has developed an elite, invitation-only side-club known as "The Directors Guild." This club will hold cocktail/dinner parties aimed at bringing potential directors together in an informal setting to discuss ideas and plans for future productions. Anyone interested in attending this club should contact the email address listed above.

The Pattaya Players still continue to seek corporate and private sponsors to help offset their current set-up costs. Please consider joining 2008 current sponsors: AA Insurance Brokers, Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, Chevrolet, Indian By Nature, Rabbit Resort, Horseshoe Point, Casa Pascal, The Sleep Factory, St. Andrews International School, Steps & Rhythm Dance Academy, The Pattaya City Expats Club, Spice Magazine and Pattaya Mail in helping the Pattaya Players to become the premier creative arts organization in Pattaya! In addition, personal memberships are also be available to any interested party. The cost of a single membership is 500 Baht for adults and 250 Baht for students. Included in the membership will be a bi-monthly e-newsletter future opportunities for "professional amateur training courses and seminars" and invitations to Pattaya Player's exclusive "Social Evenings" -- one of which was just held on June 27, 2008. More information can be found at www.pattayaplayers.org (http://www.pattayaplayers.org).

** NEW Promotional Flyer Attached **

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/pattayaplayers/ddnpromotionalposter2.jpg

August 8th, 2008, 15:02
Have you considered casting El Duo in cameo roles as Filipino cabin boys? I'm sure your box office would skyrocket.

catawampuscat
August 8th, 2008, 15:45
Have you considered casting El Duo in cameo roles as Filipino cabin boys? I'm sure your box office would skyrocket.

Boy, oh boy you are a genius and have an truly inspired idea here. El Duo will appeal to most gay men and straight women especially the younger ones
and I would buy a ticket if El Duo were in the show.. Food is good by the way at Indian by Nature and it is a beautiful restaurant..
El Duo admirers are already becoming fanatics and going to every show and every set and swooning at these guys.

Forget the cynics, take a chance on the dinner show and at least you will have something to complain about if the show
sucks.. I'm am guessing that Chao Na is a secret admirer of El Duo and will sneak down to Pattaya soon to take in one of their
shows.. They can be additive.. :cat:

August 8th, 2008, 15:53
El Duo will appeal to most gay men and straight women Which are you claiming to be?

August 8th, 2008, 16:13
I think they're a bit fem to appeal to many women, with the possible exception of borderline lesbians.

jinks
August 8th, 2008, 17:31
Congratulations to the Company, I have amended out calendar listing.

I really did LOL when I read the below... Top Hole :cheers:

bao-bao
August 9th, 2008, 01:37

And they'd have toni6969 to do countless promotional postings, thereby saving Pattaya Player's time! :cheers:

Seriously, congratulations to the cast and crew at PP! Local theater is a labor of love and deserves some support by the locals. Like many other gay high school students I was involved with several of my own school productions back in the Paleozoic era.

If I'm ever in town when there's a production playing I'll certainly try to be there.