View Full Version : Crystal Boys closed

globalwanderer
August 8th, 2008, 01:24
Got a phone call today saying that as of last night Crystal Boys was closed.

Went into town tonight and confirmed it with some of the Crystal staff. The boys have transferred to Wild West. The other staff after working tonight have no job.

August 8th, 2008, 05:38
The boys have transferred to Wild West. The other staff after working tonight have no job.

What about the fatties they had on the stage ... will they be going on a diet before starting at Wild West?

globalwanderer
August 8th, 2008, 12:45
Most of the boys from Crystal were dancing at Wild West last night. How long they all last is a different question.

CHAOTOU
August 11th, 2008, 05:22
I enjoyed Crystal Bar. Friendly staff, nice environment for me. I will miss being able to visit them and wish their displaced employees the best of luck.

catawampuscat
August 11th, 2008, 11:00
I saw the show last nite at Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2 with a good buddy and he exclaimed at one point that he couldn't
find anyone on the stage (before the show started) who tickled his fancy.. Normally, he finds many who he enjoys seeing and I noticed
that there were many new (unseen by me) boys/guys and not so many of the older (seen by me many times) boys.
We realized that this must be because of the Crystal Boys Bar closing..

Frankly, there were some guys on the dancing who were well past their "use by date" or expiration date and too many that resembled
younger versions of old fat farangs.
I enjoyed the change as several of the older larger boys were interesting to me as I am adverse to the skinny boys that fascinate most
of the men I socialize with. The other extreme which are the chunky boys, are also uninteresting and one has to wonder if the guys ever
heard of exercise, sit-ups and girth control. I shudder to think that Bwana is correct in his observations..

The show was very good and not a single lady-man lip-syncing.. I still love Wild West Boys but it sure has changed and those with an eye
for older, bigger, and even chunky boys will find several to drool over and there are still plenty of younger thinner guys but no longer do
they predominate, at least not last nite..
By the way, the bar was packed during the show but emptied out after it ended.

What I love best about Wild West Boys , is the thong outfit the boys wear with full buttocks exposure.. The only problem with this is when the
buttocks spread out in some of the guys who need to move their asses and lose some of the girth, if they want to make some baht..
Wild West Boys is now the other end of the spectrum from the skinny Isaan boys that predominate in Sunee Plaza.. Actually WWB resembles
a BKK boy bar now in my humble and never ending opinion.. :cat:

August 11th, 2008, 11:07
Actually WWB resembles a BKK boy bar now in my humble and never ending opinion.. :cat:Which one?

catawampuscat
August 11th, 2008, 11:12
Do I detect a tinge of sarcasm? In the event anyone is confused WWB= Wild West Boys and BKK= Bangkok.
and I thought the colonel would jump on the never ending opinion part of that sentence..

catawampuscat
August 11th, 2008, 11:24
thanks fatt, that makes much more sense..
In this posters' viewpoint, experience, and totally unscientific numerous surveys of boy bars in Pattaya and in BKK,
Pattaya/Jomtien in general, on average (and including but not exclusively Sunee Plaza), has much younger, thinner,
smaller guys than the BKK boy bars..

If I were to use a BKK boy bar as an example of one which resembled a Pattaya boy bar, it would be Solid Boys.
Solid would be just another boy bar in Pattaya and for BKK, it has boys/guys, on average, who are younger, thinner, more boyish types .
I believe this is also the case at some of the other boy bars near Solid with the obvious exception of Tawan Boy Bar.

Pick any boy bar on soi Twilight as an example of what I meant by resembling a BKK boy bar in terms of the go go boys.. :cat:

August 11th, 2008, 11:32
If I were to use a BKK boy bar as an example of one which resembled a Pattaya boy bar, it would be Solid Boys.I bow to your superior knowledge. Actually I was in Solid (briefly) last night - still far too many boys with tattoos. My companion insisted we leave when one of the patrons lit a cigarette and wasn't asked to put it out by the management. Is that very Pattaya too? (I was hoping to smoke a boy who took my fancy - doubtless he'll be there when I go back later in the week). I'm not sure how many bars are closed tomorrow for the latest piece of Palace propaganda, hijacking Mother's Day and dedicating it to Herself

TrongpaiExpat
August 11th, 2008, 12:18
I'm not sure how many bars are closed tomorrow for the latest piece of Palace propaganda, hijacking Mother's Day and dedicating it to Herself
Yea, I am seeing signs up everywhere, Closed 12 Aug for "Mother's Day" and at places not generally closed on Holidays like restaurants. I asked one and was told, "no have choice-- police say"