View Full Version : I need help again

August 6th, 2008, 15:23
I'll be in pattaya in few days time. I want to know few infos before hand.
1. How is the weather like now?
2. what is the current exchange rate for singapore dollars to thai baht?

Here in sing the going rate is 24.5 baht a dollar

and finally, can i have the email address of Bell transport company and where are they located in the airport?

many thanks in advance.

August 6th, 2008, 16:14
Thai Bahts to 1 SGD (invert,data)

120 days
latest (Aug 5) 24.3386
lowest (Feb 28) 21.1928
highest (Jul 14) 24.8762

weather is so so: warm, sometimes a cool breeze and pretty much rain. It's rainy season

For information on transport to Pattaya: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Suvarnabh ... 26111.html (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Suvarnabhumi-Airport-Pattaya-t126111.html)

August 6th, 2008, 16:19
Not sure these are current for Bell Travel Service, but this info I have:

Contact details:

Phone: Bangkok - 02 747 4673, 02 747 4675

Phone: Pattaya - 038 370 055, 038 370 056

Phone Airport - 089 449 8843

Email: rrc_bus@hotmail.com

Rainy season in Pattaya -- does not mean continuous rain. Some days are overcast, but no rain. Other days, sunshine, then a large cloud appears, dumps heavy rain for 30 minutes to an hour, maybe a lighter rain for a bit more, then goes away.

August 6th, 2008, 17:00
Sunshine,

Bookmark these links and you will have the weather and exchange rates whenever you want.

www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48456.html (http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48456.html)

www.x-rates.com/ (http://www.x-rates.com/)

If you use Google, just search on Bangkok weather and Google will give you a weather summay at the top of the page.

August 6th, 2008, 17:02
Bookmark these links and you will have the weather and exchange rates whenever you wantYou're asking people to make an effort for themselves? Outrageous

globalwanderer
August 6th, 2008, 23:53
please forgive the newbies. They have found us but not google

thrillbill
August 7th, 2008, 00:06
Sunshine, over look some of the smart comments of the "old timers" on this sight...many of them think that Sawatdee Gay web sight is their personal blog. If these smart arses have ever traveled they would realize that sometimes finding an internet cafe in Singapore is not as easy as in Thailand...and many travelers choose not to bring their own laptop when going overseas. Also, to find all your info can be quicker and more accurate by asking the "experts" - we expats who live in Thailand than trying to located in on various websights.

Singapore is damn expensive so your pocket book will like it here for sure.

August 7th, 2008, 00:16
DELETED

August 7th, 2008, 07:53
please forgive the newbies. They have found us but not google

i dont know whether u know this or not, many times i found the internet exchange rate is always higher than the rate in the money changers. I would always refer to the Internet to have a rough idea but to get the real value , i would go to the money changers. thought u guys would be helpful coz some of you living there. and finally for your info iam working in the software industry so i was aware of google even before you did.

thanks for the guys who gave me a valuable info.

August 7th, 2008, 07:59
let me clear one thing, Iam not a farang and singapore is my home. Iam travelling to pattaya just for the weekend. I have an internet connection with the speed ,you would have never heard of. So please stop making judgements and keep your bitching with you.

thanks for those who were of real help.

August 7th, 2008, 11:08
let me clear one thing, Iam not a farang and singapore is my home. Iam travelling to pattaya just for the weekend. I have an internet connection with the speed ,you would have never heard of. So please stop making judgements and keep your bitching with you.

thanks for those who were of real help.

Hello Shunshine,

if you're living in Singapore and about to come to Thailand for the weekend, than please don't bother the exchange rates.
Unless you're about to spend millions of Singapore Dollars.
After the weekend in Thailand you might have spend more than planned, and the exchange rate can't change that.

Weather today: cloudy, a bit stormy and some rain coming up.

August 7th, 2008, 11:56
1. How is the weather like now?
2. what is the current exchange rate for singapore dollars to thai baht?

Hi little ray of hope. Very good attempt, now just switch the two, what with how and how with what and its word perfect. Kiss kiss BB, don't forget an umbrella. Just take as much cash as you can afford.

nanette
August 7th, 2008, 12:38
I live in Kuala Lumpur, and whenever I travel to Thailand I change my money in KL where the rates are most favourable.

If I change my money in Thailand I would get 10% less. This applies to Malaysian ringgit as well as other currencies.

My advice is to change your money if the rates at home are more in your favour...

Last weekend the weather was wonderful, except for a heavy downpour at 3am while I was at Dude disco, so I had to leave at 5am & it was still drizzling.