PDA

View Full Version : Need Information on Le Prive Resort

August 6th, 2008, 04:46
Been coming to Thailand for about 10 Years. Have always stayed at different hotels. Prefer the gay hotels. Sansuk is the only on I have considered retruning to. They seem to hae it all. Can anyone give some information on Le Prive Resort. Looks good but the rooms seem small. The gardens and pool look nice. Is it gay or gay friendly. Found it on a gay site. Thanks for your help.

August 13th, 2008, 00:43
I stayed at Le Prive in May 2008. It was good and was to me a very gay resort. The owners are gay and so where all the guests. I would recommend it. Its more expensive than other places I have stayed at in Pattaya (Posiedon/Ambiance/Cafe Royal) but worth is mainly coz the pool is really nice and its very quiet.

I stayed there with a Thai guy for the duration of my 5 day stay and he was made to feel very welcome. To the extent that one afternoon his friend came over and the 3 of us chilled by the pool for the afternoon without any problem. Also they have free Wifi which was a plus.

The rooms are fine but there website sucks - does not mention gay and its difficult to be clear on the prices as they have different room types/prices but not clear what the differences are. I suggest book the cheapest. then maybe do a deal.

Hope this helps.