PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Promotion

MARK
August 3rd, 2008, 13:21
In conjunction with Chang Beer 15th to 22nd August all Chang Beers will be sold at 69Bht all week all night.
Bottle Chang-Chang Light-Draught Chang.

Sorry forgot to say Boys drinking Chang also only 69Bht that week :drunken:

catawampuscat
August 3rd, 2008, 16:31
Great deal MARK..
Krazy Dragon is great fun in low season if you like the undivided attention of lots of hot guys eager to sit with you
and get to know you.
MARK had asked about the show in a previous thread and I suppose it is improved but it is an opportunity to get
cozy with your dancer/dancers of your choice, when the lites are low and it is very comfortable.
What is most amazing is that the boys come to you and offer themselves as they table top dance and you get to chose
from many guys, all easily over 18 y.o. and a wide variety from butch to fem and everything in between..
I am not checking ID cards but using my well developed age detector system, which is something like gaydar, not perfect
but works well with those obviously in their twenties and their much younger brothers.
Krazy Dragon is a haven for those obsessed with fear of the underage but of course check ID cards to be sure!!

It remains this posters favorite with cheap drinks (draught beer normally 80B. and boys drinks 110B.), well airconditioned,
comfortable couches and easy on the ears music.

I had some complaints when cigarette smoking was the norm here but now they have a coloured shirt system where the boys put
on a yellow T-shirt to go outside to smoke a cigarette, blue T-Shirt to sit with customer for a drink and orange T-Shirt to go out
for a meal break..
If I got this wrong I am sure MARK can correct..

I was in Krazy Dragon the other nite with several friends and we all found someone or two of interest.. :cat:

Brad the Impala
August 3rd, 2008, 16:44
Perhaps the coloured shirt system could be extended to different colours for tops, bottoms and versatiles?

August 3rd, 2008, 16:52
i see the boys from the bar on the street on their breaks and those wide leg shorts they wear are so filthy and old looking it does not encourage me to go in ,surely it wouldn't cost much to renew. The chang promotion sounds good so I might but my hygiene scruples aside and pay a visit

markie1
August 3rd, 2008, 18:42
i see the boys from the bar on the street on their breaks and those wide leg shorts they wear are so filthy and old looking it does not encourage me to go in ,surely it wouldn't cost much to renew. The chang promotion sounds good so I might but my hygiene scruples aside and pay a visitJust borrow a pair of Aunties Rubber gloves first ,i am sure that will do the trick ,then it will keep your nails clean also.hahah :idea: or you could just ask them to remove ones dirty shorts ,i am sure some would be willing .haha

bigben
August 3rd, 2008, 19:15
"Your clothes are dirty but your hands are clean

And I'm the best thing that you've ever seen"

This was a song years ago....before most of you were born.

As to the Boys... Their underwear always seems clean....but no undies while working as I recall

foodforthought
August 4th, 2008, 14:00
Thanks for the pomotion, I visit the Krazy Dragon often and always enjoy myself.
It makes a pleasant change for a business to be appreciate it's customer.

August 4th, 2008, 16:47
Better charge more and pay the best available boys, so everybody is willing to come and pay more for a drink. I not just go in a bar coz of a cheap beer price.

August 4th, 2008, 19:53
DELETED

August 5th, 2008, 02:27
It's good to hear there are people that go into bars and don't mind paying more for there drinks, I go to the krazy dragon and there is a great selection of boys. It is a matter of personal choice who has the best available boys. I do believe that the dragon is having a promotion with chang beer, but you can still buy bottles up to 5,000 baht a bottle. I am sure once you consume a bottle most things will look desirable.

Wesley
August 5th, 2008, 03:21
Yes, indeed it is amazing how much better they look the nearer to closing time it gets and the more you have had to drink.

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 5th, 2008, 05:57
Great deal MARK..
Krazy Dragon is great fun in low season if you like the undivided attention of lots of hot guys eager to sit with you
and get to know you.
MARK had asked about the show in a previous thread and I suppose it is improved but it is an opportunity to get
cozy with your dancer/dancers of your choice, when the lites are low and it is very comfortable.
What is most amazing is that the boys come to you and offer themselves as they table top dance and you get to chose
from many guys, all easily over 18 y.o. and a wide variety from butch to fem and everything in between..
I am not checking ID cards but using my well developed age detector system, which is something like gaydar, not perfect
but works well with those obviously in their twenties and their much younger brothers.
Krazy Dragon is a haven for those obsessed with fear of the underage but of course check ID cards to be sure!!

It remains this posters favorite with cheap drinks (draught beer normally 80B. and boys drinks 110B.), well airconditioned,
comfortable couches and easy on the ears music.

I had some complaints when cigarette smoking was the norm here but now they have a coloured shirt system where the boys put
on a yellow T-shirt to go outside to smoke a cigarette, blue T-Shirt to sit with customer for a drink and orange T-Shirt to go out
for a meal break..
If I got this wrong I am sure MARK can correct..

I was in Krazy Dragon the other nite with several friends and we all found someone or two of interest.. :cat:

never tire of Krazy Dragon and I love all those "eager" fellow drinkers who flock about you..their sheer cheekiness wins over this old pushover every time.

thrillbill
August 5th, 2008, 07:15
i see the boys from the bar on the street on their breaks and those wide leg shorts they wear are so filthy and old looking it does not encourage me to go in ,surely it wouldn't cost much to renew. The chang promotion sounds good so I might but my hygiene scruples aside and pay a visitJust borrow a pair of Aunties Rubber gloves first ,i am sure that will do the trick ,then it will keep your nails clean also.hahah :idea: or you could just ask them to remove ones dirty shorts ,i am sure some would be willing .haha

Don't you "love it" when they've been "playing with themselves" through those wide legged shorts and then reach out to shake your hand...? :idea: :idea:

foodforthought
August 6th, 2008, 02:52
I must say I had to venture the bad weather tonight, thought I would have a look round sunee very quiet. I called in the Dragon to have a look at the show not bad, but what struck me was the amount of Thai customers that they had, and it also seemed like they had a new influx of boys. Keep up the good work

August 10th, 2008, 19:59
great idea