PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 7 - Khun Lee's Birthday Party.

jinks
August 2nd, 2008, 14:51
http://www.jinks.clara.net/08ads/0807telephone.jpg

August 2nd, 2008, 15:33
That disgraceful old queen - one more reason to avoid Soi 4 on Thursday (and Telephone every night). Thank god he's completely lost his investment in that bar

August 2nd, 2008, 16:28
homintern I agree with you, the Telephone took a dive from a very high board when he appeared on the scene loosing quite a few regulars Thai and Falang.

August 2nd, 2008, 16:57
when he appeared on the scene loosing quite a few regulars Thai and Falang.

Half to Soi Richards, the other half across the street (some for their first times ever). Soi 4 is now divided between the famous people in one place and the working class slobs at Telephone.

But I've watched Lee. He tries. He supports. I think it's just he's from Boston. Not his fault, really. And the plus! An American not fron SAN FRANCEESCO. What more could one hope for?

Aunty
August 2nd, 2008, 18:45
That disgraceful old queen - one more reason to avoid Soi 4 on Thursday (and Telephone every night). Thank god he's completely lost his investment in that bar

Turfed your sorry fat arse out of the joint, did he? What did he do to you, no more credit? Demand you pay your outstanding account? Figures.

sjaak327
August 2nd, 2008, 19:32
when he appeared on the scene loosing quite a few regulars Thai and Falang.

Half to Soi Richards, the other half across the street (some for their first times ever). Soi 4 is now divided between the famous people in one place and the working class slobs at Telephone.

But I've watched Lee. He tries. He supports. I think it's just he's from Boston. Not his fault, really. And the plus! An American not fron SAN FRANCEESCO. What more could one hope for?

I go to all three :)

To Balcony because they serve Beer Lao Dam, To Richard's because it is fun after a night out at Telephone.

TrongpaiExpat
August 2nd, 2008, 22:45
Nice karaoke at the telephone. I sort of gravitate to the Balcony though with my discount card. The food at the balcony used to be bad, give it a try now, it's much better, almost good.

I stayed away from the Balcony for a long time, bad food, weak drinks and the inside was a cauldron of smoke. Now smoke free inside, so I returned and found many improvements.

I noticed a new sign at the Telephone, "New Menu" is the food improved?

Of all the gay bars offering food, In my opinion Maxies takes the number one slot.

Smiles
August 3rd, 2008, 02:25
MOST important thing in this post?: Jinks has had his 'Sticky' toggle switch taken away!

The news about Beer Lao Dam being available at Balcony is the second best thing. Not that I've ever tried it, but have heard very good reviews, and will be sitting with My Love at the Balcony outdoor chairs on Sept 16 around 9PM sucking back a few (beers).

If Homintern can manage to drag his face out of a Thai butt for an hour or so he is welcome to join us (though he has backed out at every other opportunity) ... or anyone else who may be interested to see Homintern's face (apres the sitting).
If he doesn't show, I could bore you for a half hour, or as long as you're paying for booze ... whichever comes first. For those who show up, I'll be distributing free copies of the notorious Diec/BBB photograph taken in Pattaya. Here's a little bit of it to wet your whistle:

http://my.photodump.com/sawatdee/billy3.jpg

Jinks, please put this offer in the Sawatdee Calendar.

Cheers ...

August 3rd, 2008, 03:55
Lee is the most worst guy ever I met in a gay bar.
Wish him all the best on the way out of Telephone Bar.
Will be good for the whole soi4

August 3rd, 2008, 04:57
I go to all three :)

.... To Richard's because it is fun after a night out at Telephone.

So you enjoy the lectures on the evils of prostitution?

TrongpaiExpat
August 3rd, 2008, 11:59
MOST important thing in this post?: Jinks has had his 'Sticky' toggle switch taken away!

The news about Beer Lao Dam being available at Balcony is the second best thing. Not that I've ever tried it, but have heard very good reviews, and will be sitting with My Love at the Balcony outdoor chairs on Sept 16 around 9PM sucking back a few (beers).

If Homintern can manage to drag his face out of a Thai butt for an hour or so he is welcome to join us (though he has backed out at every other opportunity) ... or anyone else who may be interested to see Homintern's face (apres the sitting).
If he doesn't show, I could bore you for a half hour, or as long as you're paying for booze ... whichever comes first. For those who show up, I'll be distributing free copies of the notorious Diec/BBB photograph taken in Pattaya.

jinks, please put this offer in the Sawatdee Calendar.

Cheers ...

What? Your inviting Homi but not boygeenus and Chao na?

Unfortunately, I will be in Macau and can't attend.

Beer Lao rules! Funny how the Balcony has it, I am on the Lao border now and not a beer lao in sight. I keep waving over there on the other side of the river in hopes someone will offer me one.

Bob
August 3rd, 2008, 20:20

Maybe I'll get a collection going to purchase some tissue so you can wipe his face; on second thought, find a starving yet friendly soi dog.....hehe.

jinks
August 3rd, 2008, 23:36
MOST important thing in this post?: Jinks has had his 'Sticky' toggle switch taken away.

Jinks, please put this offer in the Sawatdee Calendar.

Cheers ...

No not taken away.... I can stick if you really want it.

Big j indeed, are you trying to upset me ?

Re the calendar.... Do It Your Fucking Self.

Smiles
August 4th, 2008, 01:42
" ... Re the calendar.... Do It Your Fucking Self ... "
How extraordinarily rude. I shall write a 16 page letter to ElephantSpike about this.

I've tried a couple of times to add a Calendar event, to no avail. I thought that was your private playground now that The Power of Sticky has been rescinded. :cyclops:

Pleeeeaaasse? (purrrrrrrr)

Cheers ....

jinks
August 4th, 2008, 03:47
Success.. your event is in the calendar. I await your letter of complaint.