PDA

View Full Version : 39 Underground Sauna - who was there?

August 2nd, 2008, 13:14
hey frienz,

anybody been to 39 underground sauna?

how is the clientele? young, older?

many farangs?

safe & clean?

any orgies going on?

worth a visit?

atri1666
August 2nd, 2008, 13:42
hey frienz,

many farangs?

safe & clean?

any orgies going on?

worth a visit?

yes 2 times
young
no
depends from pretensions
yes many
for me yes

August 2nd, 2008, 13:44
hey frienz,

many farangs?

safe & clean?

any orgies going on?

worth a visit?
yes, been many times
clientele is mostly guys in their 20s, but there are guys of all ages, 99% thai, few seem to be able to or want to speak much english. most are also sticky, so if you are the average farang visitor, dont expect much attention. however if you were david beckham, you would probably be quite popular

sometimes 1 or 2 other farang, sometimes no other farang

its an older place, been fixed up, the owners seem to be spending money on it, and they have guys cleaning all the time.

its as safe as any other sauna, condoms and lube are readily available, but you have to get from the guy on the stairs at the 2nd floor as they are not kept in the rooms

there is a rooftop garden area, where you might encounter some group action, esp on naked days tues,fri, sat and sun

I think its worth a look - for 139 baht entry you cant go too far wrong. busiest time seems to be between 5pm and 9pm

August 2nd, 2008, 13:52
hey, thx. i will give it a try. today is naked night!

btw: naked night = no towel, not even a single small one??? nothing???? nowhere???

August 2nd, 2008, 16:27
hey, thx. i will give it a try. today is naked night!

btw: naked night = no towel, not even a single small one??? nothing???? nowhere???

thats the idea. they do supply small towels outside the shower to dry off with. guys are supposed to leave the towels in the bin there, but a few do take them upstairs with them or into the sauna or steam room. about 5pm they start enforcing the no towel rule from the 2nd floor up.

August 3rd, 2008, 04:21
where is this sauna? No idea?

atri1666
August 3rd, 2008, 09:34

http://www.thailandout.com/39/

3-5 min. walk from Saphan Kwai station around the corner of the sucking cinema

TrongpaiExpat
August 3rd, 2008, 12:25

Phahonyothin Soi 39 (between the Saphan Kwai Sky Train Station and Pradiphat Rd), 02-279-1511. From the Saphan Kwai Sky Train Station, take Exit 1 and walk towards Pradiphat Rd, then take the 2nd lane on the right after AMB bank (less then 3 minutes). You will see the big sign for 39 Underground at the end of this small short lane.

August 3rd, 2008, 12:31
My advice is not to bother if you're over 40 and/or poompui. You will get nothing but eye candy.

yedo111
August 3rd, 2008, 12:52
My advice is not to bother if you're over 40 and/or poompui. You will get nothing but eye candy.

I'm 44 , slim white farang ,do you think I have a chance ?

Shuee
August 3rd, 2008, 15:57
can someone brave enough visit & let us know how they got on, or didnt hahaha

August 3rd, 2008, 19:55

I'm 44 , slim white farang ,do you think I have a chance ?

I'd put the odds at 3:1 against there being any interest in you whatsoever. Unless of course you're willing to suck the teeny weenie of one of the creepy, fat, middle-aged Thai-Chinese guys who hang out in the crow's nest.

But don't let me discourage you.

thrillbill
August 3rd, 2008, 20:28
One of the cruisiest/ horny-infested saunas I have ever been to was Club One Seven in Singapore on a FRIDAY NITE. Friday nite is "go naked night" and the busiest with mostly muscle dudes and ages from 20's through 40's--90% in great shape. When I took my Thai friend there, he was shocked how agressive those Singapore lads could be ...in the dark. The place opens around 3pm in the afternoon and remains open until... 7 or so in the morning!!!! Gay life in Singapore is solid as a rock despite what the government thinks.

So when I am fly back to the States I always try to make a stop in Sin-apore.

August 12th, 2008, 10:54
so my comments on 39, finally went there:

ambiente: not luxury but ok and (mostly) clean. roof top is very relaxing, nice style.
naked night: different experience but nice and no need to be shy (as i was before). everybody tries to cover with his hands anyway.
boys: not the muscle-place but also nice eye-candies.
farang: only me, very good! :)
action: be open for group playing, really enjoyable and sooooo easy.
tipp: slim-corner where you can only enter without a belly. 2 corners to play and watch.
roof top: just attach a guy who is lying there naked, started to play with many of them, always good fun. plus: you can take a smoking break.
rooms: ended up with 3 thai guys there, really good.
minus: be careful in the steam! i hurt my head and burned my foot (partly no isolation of the hot-water-pipes, CRAZY!!)
minus: many guys try to watch every action going on like they never saw a naked man before.
plus: cheap and quite crowded!
plus: indeed, many there do like farang and are not shy to speak english if you show interest.
plus: not so reserved as babylon and only guys who really look for FUN!

summary: give it a try, no risk for 120 bhat. i got PLENTY of fun. will check out another new sauna today and keep u updated!

TrongpaiExpat
August 12th, 2008, 11:23
Farang: only me, very good! :)

With a report like that odds are the farang number will go up. Once someone posted on CFS that there was a lot of hot action in Silom Complex toilets. Next day, I had to use the toilet and on the second floor there was a farang at every urinal. I went up to the third floor and it was same-same. I had to wait 10 min to take a piss.

August 12th, 2008, 11:31
will check out another new sauna today and keep u updated!

give Sauna Mania (soi Phipat 2) a try, naked night on thursday and sunday, occasional foam parties

August 12th, 2008, 11:44
Farang: only me, very good! :)

With a report like that odds are the farang number will go up. Once someone posted on CFS that there was a lot of hot action in Silom Complex toilets. Next day, I had to use the toilet and on the second floor there was a farang at every urinal.

well i get your point, however, that will not really happen. in one of my previous posts i wrote already that i am very young, not mr. perfect but yes, good looking gwm. no belly, no wrinkles, fit. to be honest, i like to share my thoughts here and i never know which clientele this forum basically caters to - anyway, the places I write about are no commercial-we-like-60+-like-sugar daddies places. no chance to get lucky in 39 underground sauna then, and no chance to get into the slim-up-area if you have more than 72 kg. maybe that keeps the crowds off from the place.

i like this idea... please note that this NOT to offend anyone here.

btw: sauna mania is good, same action-style as 39 but not as local as 39 in terms of 'openess of guys'.