PDA

View Full Version : Sauna's & Theater

March 11th, 2006, 06:24
I will be visiting BKK, at the end of March, i am interested in visiting some sauna's that are open after DJ Station has closed, can anyone please give me some guidance, is Sauna 39 & Farose, still as popular. Also is Phaholyothin Theater, near Saphan Kwai still open and if so what is the general feedback or any other gay cinema's in BKK anyone would care to recommend. Thanks in advance guys.

lonelywombat
March 11th, 2006, 06:28
interested in visiting some sauna's that are open after DJ Station has closed, can anyone please give me some guidance, is Sauna 39 & Farose, still as popular. Also is Phaholyothin Theater, near Saphan Kwai still open and if so what is the general feedback or any other gay cinema's in BKK anyone would care to recommend. Thanks in advance guys.

Cruising for sex has a number of threads on saunas like farose and 39
and also the suck cinemas, the contents of which would shock members of this forum

http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumd ... forumid=82 (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?s=642f108ba6ed4a43011ffe562d7ce72 9&forumid=82)

as only the last 10 days are displayed, scroll down to bottom of page and click on last 30 or 60 days for more posts

March 11th, 2006, 12:52
would shock members of this forum

It's ironic to think that there are probably two communities here that find each other mutually shocking with hardly any intersection. My recollection is that you'd never see the rituals of "offing" discused on CFS or is it too long since I've been over there?

lonelywombat
March 11th, 2006, 13:36
would shock members of this forum

It's ironic to think that there are probably two communities here that find each other mutually shocking with hardly any intersection. My recollection is that you'd never see the rituals of "offing" discused on CFS or is it too long since I've been over there?

I note that he got 2 almost immediate replies after posting to CFS.

I think the nature of cruising is that is is for unpaid sex, in public places.

There are a number of posters here that post to both boards, I would say their age group might be lower, and they are mostly based in BKK.
Rarely is anywhere other than BKK mentioned at length.

There are more opportunities for casual unpaid sex in BKK than in Pattaya, ladyboys rate hardly a mention on CFS and neither does drag. You hardly ever see a post of who owns what bar , where to eat,taxis from the airport
or chicken dancing.

Each board to its own. Those who enjoy both, subscribe to bot.

March 11th, 2006, 15:56
or is it too long since I've been over there?

It's been too long since you've been over anything. Being under, on the other hand...

March 11th, 2006, 17:08
or is it too long since I've been over there?

It's been too long since you've been over anything. Being under, on the other hand...

missy thrope i think YOU should use the other hand you are using this one too much

r u still in chiang rai

Smiles
March 11th, 2006, 20:00
" ... It's ironic to think that there are probably two communities here that find each other mutually shocking with hardly any intersection. My recollection is that you'd never see the rituals of "offing" discused on CFS or is it too long since I've been over there? ... "
Things are changing over at CFS. I too ~ some years ago ~ thought that CFS was pretty well devoted to the "cruising" part ( i.e. cruising, then picking up guys in various "places" for free . . . an age-old human activity ). But lately I've noticed that there are lots of posts in the CruisingForSex Thailand Forum regarding reviews and opinions on specific GoGo bars and 'offing' in general.

There doesn't seem to be many crys of protest from the older posters there about this (I recall it happening) . . . maybe they're "getting older" as well, and have forsaken the sly chase for free pickups, and resigned themselves to the easy-way-out ~ i.e. picking a Thai Guy by number from a group standing/dancing around on a stage.

This latter method seems to always be the choice for most folks on this Board (very few topics on "pickup" places ) . . . sadly in my opinion, as the sly chasing-down of the Cute Guy noticed out of the corner of one's eye, across the street, checking YOU out, is so much more fun, more exotic, more difficult, more sexually charged. But less assured.

Cheers ...