PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

August 1st, 2008, 20:08
Hi,

This is my first post here. Am I welcomed here. Is it all about gays?

August 1st, 2008, 20:17
Hello and welcome.
Most posters here are very friendly and will welcome you but a few will be very unfriendly. It is not unusual for posters by the names of: Trongpai Expat; Fattman; Homintern; Thrillbill and Henry Cate to bully and name-call the new members ... just ignore them.
I wish you a long and fruitful membership of this board.

August 1st, 2008, 20:28
And are you gay too or just interested?

August 1st, 2008, 21:29
Hi,

I am very much interested in gay. This topic has always confused me and I want to learn this topic in detail. I will also love to see the actually sessions, if no one has objection.

August 1st, 2008, 21:42
Hi,

I am very much interested in gay.

Are you now gay or just interested? Where are you? In Thailand or elsewhere?

August 1st, 2008, 21:47
Hi,

I am very much interested in gay. This topic has always confused me and I want to learn this topic in detail. I will also love to see the actually sessions, if no one has objection.

What can you mean? Do you mean the frequent jazz jam sessions we hold online every week? Or perhaps the ethnophilosophy seminars conducted on a regular basis here?

If you mean something available on a black-market DVD, you'd better go buy that DVD. :-) Or tune in to one of the sites which specializes in cybersex. To put it mildly, Sawatdee Forum is not one of those sites.

How should I describe it, guys? This is a forum where a bunch of people (mostly farang) get together to exchange war-stories about their adventures and mis-adventures with their Thai boy-friends/hustlers etc. Sometimes the insults fly thick and heavy, over tiny details which might surprise you.

But, in its way, the forum is all about love and sex -- and all the baggage that goes along with love and sex (respect, trust, money, communication, etc.)

So, if I may ask, do you know why you are very much interested in gay people?

TrongpaiExpat
August 1st, 2008, 23:09
Hello and welcome.
Most posters here are very friendly and will welcome you but a few will be very unfriendly. It is not unusual for posters by the names of: Trongpai Expat; Fattman; Homintern; Thrillbill and Henry Cate to bully and name-call the new members ... just ignore them.
I wish you a long and fruitful membership of this board.

PM me or E mail if your in Bangkok and drinks are on me, that how unfriendly I am and that goes for all new posters and maybe even some trolls.

sjaak327
August 1st, 2008, 23:30
^ well, I could of course start a troll post, does this mean drinks are on you ?

August 1st, 2008, 23:37
I 'm new too here.
HELLO

yedo111
August 1st, 2008, 23:42
I 'm new too here.
HELLO

Hello are u top or bottom ?

I'm versatile so anything goes with me.

globalwanderer
August 1st, 2008, 23:42
all new members are welcome

just excuse some of us 'old timers' sometimes... we enjoy our fun

TrongpaiExpat
August 2nd, 2008, 01:29
^ well, I could of course start a troll post, does this mean drinks are on you ?

If your in Bangkok? I am out of town now, getting ready to hike Phu Hin in Loei Province, I'll be in Nong Khai 7-9 Aug and back in Bangkok on the 10th.

Wesley
August 2nd, 2008, 07:37
I certainly hope you do better than the professor, anyone remember him... well get passed all that and have a good time. Ill be happy to let you watch when I am there. Maybe we will both learn something new. maybe Smiles will bring his BF for a 5 way.

Wes

August 2nd, 2008, 07:41
New semi intelligent bots?

August 2nd, 2008, 07:54
....(sigh) Here we go again. :sharm: :ogre:

August 3rd, 2008, 23:18
....(sigh) Here we go again. :sharm: :ogre:

Oh....oh...a very funny posting!!!!! Thank you!!

I wonder if the Original Poster has already been scared away!