PDA

View Full Version : Marina Inn Plaza Hotel

guyforguy
March 11th, 2006, 03:57
Gentlemen,

I am interested in this hotel, could you provide more information regarding this establishment.

Thank you

G

bigben
March 11th, 2006, 05:36
Try this..

www.marinainnplaza.com (http://www.marinainnplaza.com) [/url]

lonelywombat
March 11th, 2006, 06:23
This hotel is only a couple of years old and does not seem to be very busy.

Well placed to Sunee and to Walking Street most of their guests seem to be straight and a lot of arabs. I have used their facilities a few times when I am in sunee and they are spotlessly clean

My suggestion is to book in somewhere else and have a look when you get there. There will be plenty of vacancies.

atri1666
August 5th, 2007, 23:09
Whats the correct email? Never get answer using the email or the booking form.

jolyjacktar
August 7th, 2007, 18:12
If they cant be bothered to send a reply to your booking then balls to them theres plenty of good places that will send you a reply very fast

August 7th, 2007, 19:24
This hotel is only a couple of years old and does not seem to be very busy.

Well placed to Sunee and to Walking Street most of their guests seem to be straight and a lot of arabs. I have used their facilities a few times when I am in sunee and they are spotlessly clean

My suggestion is to book in somewhere else and have a look when you get there. There will be plenty of vacancies.

I don't know where you see a lot of Arabs. May they are walking on the street, but they are not staying here. We reply usually to emails in 24 hours if the Internet work. There is no reason for us to not reply, because we appreciate nearly every guest they want to stay with us. May some emails lost in cyberspace! :idea:

atri1666
August 7th, 2007, 21:39
Thanks Peter and Thomas now i have good contact and email works properly.

Doug
August 7th, 2007, 22:25
What are the hours of operation of their "fully equipped swimming pool"?

TOQ
August 7th, 2007, 23:01
What are the hours of operation of their "fully equipped swimming pool"?

tsk, tsk, tsk.. bad boy Doug :)

john

August 7th, 2007, 23:38
What ever happened with the lawsuit over the pool? Has anyone tried to open it? I actually liked staying at the Marina (have stayed there a couple times) but unfortunately on my last trip I was unable to obtain a monthly quote so opt to stay another place. Hopefully the email problems have been resolved.

August 8th, 2007, 02:09
I have been trying to book this hotel for a friend of mine via the website book button and have recieved no reply. I have tried twice now in the last 2 weeks and no luck not even an acknowledgement that my mail has been recieved. I will now be trying elsewhere.

Shuee
August 9th, 2007, 00:57
i wont stay there until whatever company or other bar nearby opens the pool up AGAIN

jolyjacktar
August 9th, 2007, 17:05
I wouldnt even consider the place. Looks like a very bad old run down building that needs a few million bht spending on it.
And as mentioned the owner cant be bothered awnsering your booking enquiries. so just find a better place

August 11th, 2007, 20:45
I wouldnt even consider the place. Looks like a very bad old run down building that needs a few million bht spending on it.
And as mentioned the owner cant be bothered awnsering your booking enquiries. so just find a better place

Our links working fine! When you go to the web site http://www.marinainnplaza.com you will see that the Booking sektion open very easy. Also you can contact direct via email marinainnplazareservation@yahoo.com. You will see that you will have some Answer in 24 hours. It is possible that may some emails lost in cyberspace.

Oh, boys the pool. The pool left in a very neclect condition. So it need some time to reopen and repair the damage. The Property is not mine, so that make it a little bit difficult to get my investment back.