PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

July 31st, 2008, 16:46
I am very pleased to say that yesterday I was given the all clear by the hospital. Following a blood test, xrays and a CT scan I was informed yesterday that I have no cancer.Great news, John

July 31st, 2008, 16:52
Terrific news JB and may I take this opportunity to wish both you and Thip all the luck in the world for your future together.

July 31st, 2008, 18:38
Awesome news. Best of luck to you.

Smiles
July 31st, 2008, 19:32
Congratulations John! Please post once in awhile about life in GB with wife :cheers:

Cheers ...

jinks
July 31st, 2008, 19:50
about life in GB with wife :cheers:

Cheers ...

Stereotypical... it might be husband.

Actually it does not matter.

Good Luck Both.

catawampuscat
August 1st, 2008, 00:59
It is sort of like a royal pardon for JB..
It would be great if there was a real royal pardon for KQ, who also was stricken with
cancer at a relatively young age and could really use a break..
Many are hoping for royal pardons on the Queens birthday for many of the lads picked up in
the raids in Pattaya/Jomtien and maybe wishes can come true, at least sometimes as in John's case.. :cat:

globalwanderer
August 1st, 2008, 01:49
Good news...

And the best of luck in the future

Impulse
August 1st, 2008, 05:25
Very glad to hear this news John! Hope you stay cancer free from now on. Rocket

Bob
August 1st, 2008, 06:00
Congrats, John. Best wishes in the future.

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 1st, 2008, 07:57
Well done John !!!

now you both can enjoy wonderful holidays in Thailand without all that stress associated with trying to make a buck here..best wishes.. :thumbright:

Maxx
August 1st, 2008, 09:16
Congrats, John,,,,,,What happened about the extravagant bill that Bangkok/Pattaya hospital saddled you with ? Were you able to reach an amicable settlement ?

krobbie
August 1st, 2008, 11:10
Now ... on with the show. Now that it seems it will not be abbreviated ... have a wonderful life.

Cheers John,
krobbie

bao-bao
August 1st, 2008, 21:18
Thanks for a bright spot in the week, John.

Best of luck to both you and Thip there!

August 1st, 2008, 23:39
Very glad to hear it, life is possible all the more precious after a scare like that, so live it to the full.
Cheers!

So that means the champagne is on me when you make it up to London!!

August 2nd, 2008, 17:35
Relieved as I am to know that anyone is cancer free, even Mind the Gap, exactly what is the relevance of this to Gay Thailand when other seemingly more relevant topics are moved?

bigben
August 3rd, 2008, 20:00
John,

I am happy for your recovery. There is a GOD after all.

I am sure a lot of us would like to know what things you miss in Pattaya since you lived here for quite some time.

And of course what things you don't miss here in Pattaya.

For me, what I will miss most when I leave is the availability for sex since I don't have a B/F.

Take care of yourself....

August 3rd, 2008, 20:05
There is a GOD after all.

I'm sure we're all happy about John's good news, but let's not go overboard with the God shit. Agreed?

August 4th, 2008, 23:36
Great news indeed. Hope you live long and prosper.

colmx
August 5th, 2008, 05:45
Hi John
Thats Great news!
Now you will have no excuse not to take Thip down to London next time I visit!

Wesley
August 5th, 2008, 07:42
best of luck to you and your friend, and screw the ones that want to get involved din your financial situation.

Wes

August 8th, 2008, 17:22
DELETED