PDA

View Full Version : Lifts/Elevators Update

July 30th, 2008, 23:53
I saw postings a while back indicating the Ambiance and Le Cafe Royale Hotels in Pattaya were in the process of adding a lift to each of their respective hotels. Does anyone know if the work has started to install the lifts? I had a friend who just return within the last week from Pattaya and he indicated he did not see any evidence of lifts being install. Thank you

Mi Cow Chai-old
July 31st, 2008, 05:31
The Ambiance web site says it will be installed in September. I don't know if work has started.

thrillbill
July 31st, 2008, 11:10
...September of '08 or '09? Due dates with construction here are usually not accurate, it's best to add 9-12 months to them.

July 31st, 2008, 13:33
The Ambiance web site says it will be installed in September. I don't know if work has started.
Work had already started on creating the lift shaft when I was there at the end of June. Was told then that they hoped to have it all completed and working by September (this year).

Rumour had it that Cafe Royale hoped to start work in the late autumn this year but that was only hearsay.

July 31st, 2008, 16:21
The Ambiance web site says it will be installed in September. I don't know if work has started.Did they say which year?

August 2nd, 2008, 05:07
what about Le Cafe Royale's lift.......and news on it?

August 2nd, 2008, 17:54
what about Le Cafe Royale's lift.......and news on it?
Read my previous post!