PDA

View Full Version : Smart answer !

July 29th, 2008, 21:19
I chat a Thai on Gay Romeo,

I ask him : " You love my money or my heart ? "

His answer : " I love your heart, if you not good heart i can't have your money ! "

July 29th, 2008, 21:27

His answer : " I love your heart, if you not good heart i can't have your money ! "

Very smart answer to a very dumb question.

July 29th, 2008, 21:43

Very smart answer to a very dumb question.

A dumb question lead to a smart answer ! :flower:

Beachlover
July 29th, 2008, 22:05
haha... I like this guy!

Dodger
July 30th, 2008, 02:13
The boys statement was brilliant...profound...bold...honest...and humorous.

I like his style.

Impulse
July 30th, 2008, 08:44
Lol,I would like this guy because of his humour also!

Diec
July 30th, 2008, 13:46
This young man sounds so delicious I just want to eat him up!! I hope you slip him a few extra baht in his panties each morning!!

catawampuscat
July 31st, 2008, 11:53
Even Smiles will have to admit that baziel has finally authored a timely, interesting and amusing thread. Easy to understand
and definitely amusing. I mention Smiles as he has had problems in the past understanding some of baziels postings and not
shy about criticizing them.

I know when I am asked for money to buy beer, I usually cave in as the honesty gets to me. I have grown tired of the boys
who are always hungry and even return to show you the food they bought. Show me the beer and the cigarettes..
This same honesty is what appeals to some of us in baziels dialogue, only spoiled by the panties reference by diec.

At least, where I grew up, only girls wore panties and lady-boy type references ruin the image for this farang but to each
his own and there is plenty of everything available for everyone's tastes except those who are bear hunters..
(seeking hairy extra large guys, in case the bear reference is lost on anyone)........ :cat:

jinks
July 31st, 2008, 13:45
I asked a similar question a few years ago. The answer I got was smarter......

50 - 50 was the reply.