PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Chief Interviewed

July 29th, 2008, 15:58
The chief of the immigration department gave an interview, in which he talks about new databases, informers, illegal immigrants, issuing special cards to trustworthy foreigners for rapid immigration processing, and other mattersYou didn't mention the "become an Immigration informer" topic; I know one of our posters (it doesn't take a geenyus to guess who) would love to take on that role

July 29th, 2008, 16:32
Sorry........

July 29th, 2008, 18:14
I know one of our posters (it doesn't take a geenyus to guess who) would love to take on that role

Would I get to wear a badge? oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

lonelywombat
July 29th, 2008, 18:17
I know one of our posters (it doesn't take a geenyus to guess who) would love to take on that role

Would I get to wear a badge? oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Oh a boygeenyus again, at last.

July 29th, 2008, 22:54
Another one out to make a name for himself. A very dangerous concept of giving cards to those that inform on others. I guess you have to be careful not to make anyone mad at you. What kind of monkey zoo are they trying to run?

Smiles
July 30th, 2008, 00:28
I'm REAL happy about this sentence in his interview: " ... In order for the database to be practical, only those with visas that allow longer stays . . . are monitored,тАЭ (Gen Chatchawan explained)... "

Not that I have a thing to hide of course :cheers:
Also enjoyed the part about satellite surveillance of long-stay visa holders' dwellings!?

Cheers ...

July 30th, 2008, 04:18
"Would I get to wear a badge? oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy"

So you really are boygeenyus? Other posters said you were but I didn't believe them. I thought the Mods had banned you for all time?

Beachlover
July 30th, 2008, 06:57
...it doesn't take a geenyus to guess who...

lol what a pun...

July 30th, 2008, 08:13

So you really are boygeenyus? Other posters said you were but I didn't believe them. I thought the Mods had banned you for all time?

I am not boygeenyus. I am simply playing with the smaller-minded posters here. A guilty pleasure.

TrongpaiExpat
July 30th, 2008, 12:06

Curious but not too sa mart