PDA

View Full Version : Jonny Walker

Monty-old
July 29th, 2008, 11:40
Come and enjoy the Magic of Jonny Walker at Monty's Cabaret, 11p.m. tonight and every night.
Cabaret @ 10 p.m.
Jonny Walker @ 11 p.m.
Gayote Dancers @ 11.30 p.m.
All welcome No cover charge,
All drinks 150 bht @ show time.

Wesley
July 29th, 2008, 12:25
How far is Monty's from Boys town , is it close enough to walk or best to find someone to show you how to get there. So much said about Monty's but not much said about location. Is is easy to find easy to get to. Accessibility is important. I prefer to walk if I can from The main area of interest in boys town Sunee area.

Wes

July 29th, 2008, 13:22
Jomtien area - in the complex near to beach 2 entrances on the right as you go up from Boyztown direction. About 5 mins by motocy - 10 mins by baht bus. quite a few other gay bars in the area - 2faces/festival/question mark/dicks cafe/ozz bar etc.

Seen the show many times and now the magician once - hes very good!

thrillbill
July 29th, 2008, 13:29
Are there public baht busses to take from the Jomtien Complex to Pattaya central after 1am or do they thin out where you're standing for a good 30 minutes before one pops up?

TOQ
July 29th, 2008, 14:18
Are there public baht busses to take from the Jomtien Complex to Pattaya central after 1am or do they thin out where you're standing for a good 30 minutes before one pops up?

At 1AM they are starting to become less frequent, but you should not have to wait 20 or 30 minutes.. More like about 5 or so.. The bars are starting to empty by then so you should have no trouble at all getting a baht bus or motor taxi. There is a stand at both of the main entrences.

john

July 29th, 2008, 16:00
... a Johnny Walker, or merely a fake Thai alternative?

lonelywombat
July 29th, 2008, 18:21
... a Johnny Walker, or merely a fake Thai alternative?

probably as authentic as a fake Colonel

July 29th, 2008, 21:26
Come and enjoy the Magic of Jonny Walker at Monty's Cabaret, 11p.m. tonight and every night.
Cabaret @ 10 p.m.
Jonny Walker @ 11 p.m.
Gayote Dancers @ 11.30 p.m.
All welcome No cover charge,
All drinks 150 bht @ show time.

My dear Monty what do Gayote dancers more than Cayote dansers ? :flower: