PDA

View Full Version : Have you been Obamafied?

July 29th, 2008, 06:50
Maureen Dowd, as I've said before, is one of my favourite columnists in the New York Times. Her latest column introduces a new term, apparently coined during The Anointed One's recent tour of Yurrup - "Obamafied" - http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/opinion/27dowd.html

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 29th, 2008, 07:54
It looks like a done deal-we are all about to be Obamafied by the end of the year.

The alternative looks a but grim..getting McCained !

Marsilius
July 29th, 2008, 21:37
...The alternative looks a but grim..getting McCained !

Your typing fingers seem to be prone to Freudian slips, dear Mr O'Booze. Six of the best for you!

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 31st, 2008, 22:44
...The alternative looks a but grim..getting McCained !

Your typing fingers seem to be prone to Freudian slips, dear Mr O'Booze. Six of the best for you!

off subject but completely fascinating (as it comes from me.).I once met Mathew Freud..a gorgeous young blue eyed, 15 year old slim youth in London many years ago and the great grandson of Sigmund Freud. I was working on a newspaper and when a photographer presented a snap of young Mathew cuddling a girl-I wrote the caption : A Friendly Freudian Slip " !..which I though fantastically clever even though I got fired three months later.

He is now married to Rupert Murdoch's daughter , a friend of the Blairs and a PR consultant and regarded as a bit creepy.