PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Royal Waiters.

brighton man
July 29th, 2008, 02:59
Does anyone know if the Cafe Royals waiters will go with farangs? Due there next month.

Diec
July 29th, 2008, 05:30
Does anyone know if the Cafe Royals waiters will go with farangs? Due there next month.

There are hundreds of boys available at the bars and you want to off a waiter from a hotel? Why?

July 29th, 2008, 06:35
There are hundreds of boys available at the bars and you want to off a waiter from a hotel? Why?I guess if he's staying there and the weather's bad it saves going out in the rain :idea:

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 29th, 2008, 08:02

do you have a particular thing for waiters ?. Any boy will wear an apron to bed if asked.

zinzone
July 29th, 2008, 09:26
Same like asking 'is there sand in the desert'.

This is Thailand: everyone has a price!

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 29th, 2008, 12:12

even the 62 year old bell porter captain at the Dusit is available.

July 29th, 2008, 15:47

I find this as offensive

July 29th, 2008, 16:02
The great majority of the waiters at LCR can be 'offed' (with a couple of exceptions) - just ask or hint to the one(s) you fancy individually and see what they say - best to invite them to have a few drinks with you or invite them out for a meal. But as someone else has pointed out, be prepared for the 'tip' expected to be more than you would normally pay a gogo boy so it would be best to settle the 'groundrules' beforehand. However, you do save a bit of money to offset that by not having to pay a 'bar fine' to the hotel!

However, note that they are not allowed to 'down tools' whilst working and disappear 'off' in the usual sense of the word. You have to wait until they finish their particular shift or have a free day.

zinzone
July 29th, 2008, 16:24
So Sunshine 76, what do you find offensive: that everyone in Thailand has a price or that truth being stated?!
I take it you will stay away from Thailand as the whole place will likely offend you.
Have a nice day,
zz

Beachlover
August 18th, 2008, 19:17
They are certainly gay and flirty... I've seen them dry humping each other while eating breakfast

I saw one come out of the toilet... still doing his fly up. Another pointed out he had a major erection... his white pants were bulging out like anything..

August 18th, 2008, 20:40
Given the right time the right place and the right circumstances most anyone can be had.

August 18th, 2008, 20:44
They are certainly gay and flirty... I've seen them dry humping each other while eating breakfastSurely the one eating the toast would be in danger of losing the marmalade onto the other's shirt - the cheap stuff management serve up in cheap hotels is, I'm told, very slippery, and sensitive to the slightest movement

brighton man
August 19th, 2008, 19:21
Does anyone know if the one called opposite of "even "is available as i think hes very cute?

anakot
August 19th, 2008, 20:17
Given the right time the right place and the right circumstances most anyone can be had.

I suppose you could say this about most places hah!

August 19th, 2008, 22:51
Does anyone know if the one called opposite of "even "is available as i think hes very cute?
Available yes, but reports have it that his performance does not match up to his looks.

August 20th, 2008, 00:00
Does anyone know if the one called opposite of "even "is available

You mean Khun Uneven? Strange name for a Thai boy.

PS: is there a reason we're talking in code?

Brad the Impala
August 20th, 2008, 00:03
[quote="brighton man":lq60w0k8]Does anyone know if the one called opposite of "even "is available

You mean Khun Uneven? Strange name for a Thai boy.

PS: is there a reason we're talking in code?[/quote:lq60w0k8]

Odd that you don't understand this!

Beachlover
August 20th, 2008, 07:33
ROFL.... quit with the puns!

giggsy
August 20th, 2008, 08:24
Unlike behavioural issues in older kids and teens, ODD is typically seen in children younger than nine or ten years. A diagnosis of ODD requires that the child is defiant and disobedient, with a provocative quality to their behaviour. It is also important to note that in ODD, the severity of symptoms is not such as to include extremely dissocial or aggressive behaviour that is harmful or illegal. Tendencies toward cruelty or angry, violent aggression are not symptomatic of Oppositional Defiant Disorder and should be reported to the GP so that a correct diagnosis can be made and an appropriate treatment plan can be implemented.

brighton man
August 20th, 2008, 17:09
I heard he had a long time uk boyfriend who is rather well built?

August 20th, 2008, 18:00
I heard he had a long time uk boyfriend who is rather well built?
Hadn't heard that but the last time I was staying there a couple of months ago the guy in question definately had a couple of 'offs' with at least two farangs - (the farangs were the source of the comment in my previous post as it happens, and both guys said that he was 'not worth it' - one of them commented that you could get more action from a limp lettuce!).

brighton man
August 20th, 2008, 21:33
Does surprise me!! He looks great" Are your sources reliable do you think?

August 20th, 2008, 21:58
Does surprise me!! He looks great" Are your sources reliable do you think?
One is a very good and long time friend with whom I have 'compared notes' on several occasions.

The other guy was a passing holiday acquaintance so can't vouch for his reliability.

But I take it as read when two totally diverse people have a very similar story to tell.

brighton man
August 30th, 2008, 05:07
Thanks for that , I have heard his boyfriend is from England and about 17 stone,of muscle so I think ill pass!! Thanks for the info.

August 30th, 2008, 06:03
Hadn't heard that but the last time I was staying there a couple of months ago the guy in question definately had a couple of 'offs' with at least two farangs - (the farangs were the source of the comment in my previous post as it happens, and both guys said that he was 'not worth it' - one of them commented that you could get more action from a limp lettuce!)

Rather uncanny that, as when I dropped by the LCR last week and whilst having a drink with the waiter guys when El-Duo were on a break between sets, they pretty much said the exact same thing about you.

I wonder how many others here found your statement above as noisome as I did, whilst agreeing at the same time, that it is one that only a pusillanimous plebeian would make. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/776.gif

G.

August 30th, 2008, 15:54
Hadn't heard that but the last time I was staying there a couple of months ago the guy in question definately had a couple of 'offs' with at least two farangs - (the farangs were the source of the comment in my previous post as it happens, and both guys said that he was 'not worth it' - one of them commented that you could get more action from a limp lettuce!)
.. they pretty much said the exact same thing about you.

I wonder how many others here found your statement above as noisome as I did, whilst agreeing at the same time, that it is one that only a pusillanimous plebeian would make.
:thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman:

brighton man
December 16th, 2008, 05:01
Any one can add anything.?

December 16th, 2008, 06:22

Rather uncanny that, as when I dropped by the LCR last week and whilst having a drink with the waiter guys when El-Duo were on a break between sets, they pretty much said the exact same thing about you.

I wonder how many others here found your statement above as noisome as I did, whilst agreeing at the same time, that it is one that only a pusillanimous plebeian would make. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/776.gif
G.

This is a little too much, basically in one breath "you" have said what El Duo get up to in their spare time. Now, everyone will be on the bandwagon trying to crawl into bed with them!!

dab69
December 16th, 2008, 12:08
Any one can add anything.?

add an even to an odd you get odd.
add an odd to an odd you get even

GWMinUS
December 16th, 2008, 21:45
Brighton Man, you seem obsessed with this Guy...
Only one thing to do.
Take him off and give us a report!!!
:cheers:
OH, and include pics!!!

brighton man
January 6th, 2009, 23:29
Brighton Man, you seem obsessed with this Guy...
Only one thing to do.
Take him off and give us a report!!!
:cheers:
OH, and include pics!!!
well just returned and got knocked back by him . Any update .??

January 7th, 2009, 14:54
This is a little too much, basically in one breath "you" have said what El Duo get up to in their spare time. Now, everyone will be on the bandwagon trying to crawl into bed with them!![/quote]

Good luck! I don't think so. I'm sure they are both in a relationship and not the typ to jump easy in bed with everybody. But just a question of the price ($$$$$) I guess.

brighton man
April 7th, 2009, 03:31
Anyone know about the new waiter there he seems very attractive?

bing
April 7th, 2009, 08:25
I do not mind being a majority of one. The pink and white satin look of years ago still makes my heart skip a beat. Back in 1993 I stayed at the Ambiance, I could be off by a year or so, it was the year Gordon was putting in the nice updated floor and stairs. Well their breakfast service was not up to par so I went across the street to Cafe Royal for breakfast and was besmitten by the waiters. Both of them were good to me and are still in my memory palace to this day. One pointed out his wife as she drove up on motorscooter, she was a maid in the Cafe Royal. The pink and white was special and the fit of those shorts is something not to be forgotten. But time moves on and the more modern among you like a more decorous look of black long pants. Ah my, once again, the pussies have won.