PDA

View Full Version : Good old Gore Vidal

July 28th, 2008, 08:53
Gore Vidal in a recent interview on why he did not join the gay movement: тАЬno one can characterise themselves by what they do sexually. There are no such things as homosexuals; there are homosexual acts.тАЭ

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 28th, 2008, 23:25
Gore Vidal in a recent interview on why he did not join the gay movement: тАЬno one can characterise themselves by what they do sexually. There are no such things as homosexuals; there are homosexual acts.тАЭ

Gore Vidal and his long time lover of 35 years ( who passed away recently) never actually had sex although Vidal referred to him as his lover.

A perfect arrangement-it meant they could both indulge in a mutual passion-Italian rent boys.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 29th, 2008, 12:14
Bore Vidal...

you wicked thing..how dare you mock God ! say three hail Marys and ask for forgiveness tonight at bedtime.

July 31st, 2008, 23:26
Gore Vidal was, by the end of his life, a creep. He had spent his entire life insisting on his "bisexuality," or the normality of such. Sh*t, when he ran for the U.S. Senate from California, I helped him -- he was a witty and intelligent gay man.

But I got a different view of Gore's "bisexuality" some years ago, when a friend told me about Gore's stay at the Bangkok Oriental. The manager, knowing his taste, offered to send up a boy to help while away the time.

Gore asked for two, and got them.

Isn't that sort of a new meaning for "bisexual?" :-)

I could become bisexual, too!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3155/2716659333_2c46ffaccf_o.jpg

When does this sort of radiant beauty disappear??

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 31st, 2008, 23:57
Good grief Henry Cate.."Gore Vidal was, by the end of his life, a creep"..he's not dead yet !!

anyway he's still one of the most intelligent creeps in the USA.

and as for being bi-sexual..Boy George used to always say.."I'm bi-sexual..I buy sex !"

and I'll be up for a pair of those in the pic as well thank you very much. :geek:

August 1st, 2008, 00:42
I just imagined that he was dead!

And some pants I wouldn't mind seizing:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3030/2724492115_47236c19f2_o.jpg

These lads are actually part of my domestic staff, and, since I have some twenty vehicles the last time I counted, they look like this all the time.

:-)