PDA

View Full Version : Monty and his cabaret in Sunee last night

lonelywombat
July 27th, 2008, 10:45
My friend called in with a brief message to Monty on his way to the airport. No Monty and no cabaret as Monty had taken the boys and girls down to Sunee for a show.
My friend was impressed as he had heard they had been to BKK for a show, I believe at Balcony a few weeks back
I hope the old goose and his cast do not get caught in all these police raids

July 27th, 2008, 12:04
Monty did a show for us and then was back to his bar for his regular 10pm show. Was a great success! Thanks Monty!

also thanks to el duo! gorgeous the pair of ya!

More pics here: http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic3101.html

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n108/suneeplaza/TING%20TONG%20072608/DSCF4060.jpg

http://www.gaytingtong.com/images/party9.jpg

July 27th, 2008, 13:39
So the boys' work permits came through? How wonderful!

July 28th, 2008, 17:31

Chao Na, since when you need a work permit to go out and say hello to some friends? El Duo show up on this great party from the Gaytingtong forum and entertain just with there presence. If you want to see them in action you should have a look on August 2nd in Cafe Royal on there Opening Night. As I hear many of the party guest will have a look there on coming Saturday at 10pm. The Monty show was good and the guys went back to Jomtien after the show to run the regular show at 10pm in Monty.

Thanks again to Oogleman for the great party and I look forward to meet you all the next time.

July 28th, 2008, 17:39

Chao Na, since when you need a work permit to go out and say hello to some friends?

Do they usually dress in identical stage outfits when they're just out "saying hello to some friends"?

lonelywombat
July 28th, 2008, 18:01

Chao Na, since when you need a work permit to go out and say hello to some friends?

El Duo show up on this great party from the Gaytingtong forum and entertain just with there presence.

If you want to see them in action you should have a look on August 2nd in Cafe Royal on there Opening Night. As I hear many of the party guest will have a look there on coming Saturday at 10pm. The Monty show was good and the guys went back to Jomtien after the show to run the regular show at 10pm in Monty.

Thanks again to Oogleman for the great party and I look forward to meet you all the next time.

Chao Na they are entertainers and probably gave their services free, yes to advertise their own show and also to pay tribute to someone who is not a mean spirit person like you

If Oogleman paid for a party , why dont you. All you do is post shit

Why do your posts remind me of a banned former poster

July 28th, 2008, 18:03
Chao Na they are entertainers and probably gave their services free, yes to advertise their own show ...All of which requires a Work Permit

July 28th, 2008, 18:05
Do they usually dress in identical stage outfits when they're just out "saying hello to some friends"?

If they are invited as EL Duo and have to show up as EL Duo for sure they have to look like a Duo. What do you mean now? Wearing a good looking dress make you to have a work permit too. That explain why so many falangs are out in the night time with slepper and short and underwear shirt (total value max 100Baht) Because they all have no work permit to wearing nice dress. I am happy to learn every day something new. After10 years in Thailand I did not know that you need a work permit just to be nice dressed in the evening. Thanks

July 28th, 2008, 18:26
Chao Na they are entertainers and probably gave their services free, yes to advertise their own show ...All of which requires a Work Permit

Sometimes I have the impression here that some of you guys just looking for how to make people down. Why are you all so interested for the work permit? You want to share the cost or pay the tax in the future for these guys.
There is something coming new and will be good and some of you are not happy with successful entertainment.

But its good to know that they have many friends and fans supporting them in the future and will show up.

July 28th, 2008, 19:34

Totally wrong. They They came to our party as friends and guests. How they dress is up to them. And everybody loved them, especially our Thai friends.

July 28th, 2008, 19:40
Why are you all so interested for the work permit?

We are "so interested for the work permit" because we are concerned about these young guys getting in trouble with immigration, jailed and deported. That's why. You seem to have no concern for their well-being whatsoever, since you seem intent on publicizing every detail of their clearly illegal activities here. You are going to end up getting them in a lot of trouble, and should be ashamed of yourself.

July 29th, 2008, 03:22
Why are you all so interested for the work permit?

We are "so interested for the work permit" because we are concerned about these young guys getting in trouble with immigration, jailed and deported. That's why. You seem to have no concern for their well-being whatsoever, since you seem intent on publicizing every detail of their clearly illegal activities here. You are going to end up getting them in a lot of trouble, and should be ashamed of yourself.

Chao Na, you always search for the negative. You can be sure the guys not did anything wrong with all there performance until now in Pattaya. Why you not asking for all the license and balance sheets of every venue what get discussed here? Why you are so focused on these 2 guys? The immigration was always informed when the have a show on any charity party in Boystown or Jomtien. Dont worry they are still fine. But a small forum like GayTingTong make them come to the party as friends and this is maybe something what you and some others here dont like. Just show up one time and be confident to tell your mind face to face. I have no idea how a person like you can enjoy his life when he is everyday against everything and only negative.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 29th, 2008, 08:04
Does the one on the right have a comb-over ?

Smiles
July 29th, 2008, 08:41
" ... I have no idea how a person like you can enjoy his life when he is everyday against everything and only negative ... "
Chao Na is this Board's self-proclaimed Hedda-surrogate. :blackeye:

Toni, the reason the negatives seem to flow when you and a few other touts start blowing horns so loudly is not 'jealousy' (but nice try, Bud) but an ingrained kneejerk reaction that this Board seems to automatically generate to the spewing of mindless and never-ending promotion of certain venues and/or performers.

Chris loudly honked the horn at every opportunity for Niddy's Nook a year or so ago and it became such a landslide of gaudy self-promtion that the reaction of many was to head in the other direction ... either through words written on a message board, or with their feet. Many folks just naturally get their backs up with stuff like that.

And here you are, obviously shilling for a couple of singers, and then wondering why some folks react negatively. It's not that they think the singers (or thevenue) are no good . . . they just think that their touts (that would be you) are quite shameless.

It's very simple to get a general "feel" for the direction which any poster on this Board is going. All you have to do is click on their handle and then click on "find all posts from Toni" (in your case, you get this: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... r=toni6969 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/search.php?search_author=toni6969) ).
Right now you have written 48 posts on Sawatdee ... and almost every single one is a 'promotion' in one way or another of the El Duo singers, or the venue in which they are performing. Look for yourself if you doubt this.
Once a tout, always a tout ... and on this Board that elicits reactions.

Cheers ...

Wesley
July 29th, 2008, 09:41
Once a tout, always a tout ... and on this Board that elicits reactions.

Well,

OMG, you Canadians can read anyone like a book. you go girl.

Wes

lonelywombat
July 29th, 2008, 11:16
Does the one on the right have a comb-over ?

It looks to be to be a velvet ribbon. I would want to make a closer inspection as soon as I can to clear this matter up for you

July 29th, 2008, 11:50

What, pray tell, is a "Hedda", and when did I "self-proclaim" myself to be one?

Bob
July 30th, 2008, 04:44

Can't believe you don't know that one, Geenyus....must be the only thing you don't know?
I shall never tell as I don't share such information with the hoi polloi.....haha.

July 30th, 2008, 05:37

Can't believe you don't know that one, Geenyus....must be the only thing you don't know?
I shall never tell as I don't share such information with the hoi polloi.....haha.

Have a look at www.baht-stop.com/ (http://www.baht-stop.com/)

July 30th, 2008, 08:15
Ah, I see now. So which am I? This boygeenyus fellow or this pompous Hedda twit? I wish you guys would make up your mind.

July 30th, 2008, 12:33
Ah, I see now. So which am I? This boygeenyus fellow or this pompous Hedda twit? I wish you guys would make up your mind.

You're cleverer and nicer than both of them rolled into one ... with whipped cream and a cherry on the top.
Keep up the good work.

TrongpaiExpat
July 30th, 2008, 13:07

You're cleverer and nicer than both of them rolled into one ... with whipped cream and a cherry on the top.
Keep up the good work.

That's unusual. Trolls don't generally interact with other trolls. Unless.........?

Beachlover
July 31st, 2008, 05:35
Troll incest... the deformaties will be hidieous

thrillbill
August 5th, 2008, 20:26
Finally stopped by at Monty's the other night to see the cabaret which seemed to receive a lot of excitement on this post. I found it quite entertaining... the small stage with the faded red velvet curtains, the row seating, Monty himself announcing each act without a microphone, and someone adjusting the spot lights before a special act...all had a taste of what the old vaudeville places must have been like. I was amazed, the lip sync and dancing were well done and one could tell the team had spent some time practicing their numbers for the audience....they were not spin offs from Tiffanie's or waiters/ go-go boys being forced to appear on stage. And YES, the guys are handsome and one fellow will definitely melt your heart or >>>> your pants when looking at him. (sorry, I don't know his name) The bar itself is a real hoot with its mysterious dark interior, twinkle fairy lights around the bar mirrors, and the zig-zag path one must take around the stage in order to get to the urinal. It certainly has its own personality. It is a fun place to see when you visit Pattaya.

The next time I go, I will make sure to bring a sandwich to toss at the one "female" singer who looks so anorexic I'm sure a good Jomtien Beach wind would just topple her over. --Poor Dear.

August 5th, 2008, 23:17
Homi's point was that you need a work permit for any kind of work, paid or unpaid. He wasn't talking about their fashion sense.

So the whole point of Homi's posting was to express his respect for the Thai law?

Leely?

Or was he just being his usual bullying racist self?