PDA

View Full Version : AN AMAZING NIGHT OUT................your love it.

Doug
March 10th, 2006, 03:54
LMTY

I'm interested in your statement, "the staff want to go home with you, even though they play hard to get."

As an older person hoping to attract a youthful Thai to share an evening with me, I am very attuned to the nuances of flirting, almost to the point of paranoia. I fear being seen as the lecherous old man stalking young guys therefore any hint of rejection or non-interest causes me to cease the effort.

Could you give further details on this playing hard to get?

March 10th, 2006, 05:32
Whats it mean? :cheese:

Mi Cow Chai-old
March 10th, 2006, 05:54
Lube Law = Handsome

cottmann
March 10th, 2006, 06:50
LUBE LAW? Whats it mean?

Lube Law = Handsome

And there I was thinking it meant that one always had to use KY!

March 10th, 2006, 08:12
DELETED

Smiles
March 12th, 2006, 08:41
" ... Im a guy who loves the amours in life, and flirty makes it all the more ... "

For myself ... I'm just happy see THE END OF THE SCREAMING BY WAY OF CAPITALIZED EVERY-BLOODY-THING!!.

Dearest LetMeTellYou, you are also now back in my Good Books (let me tell you, does anyone care?), but the company you keep is MrMaCSydNey . . . enjoy the S.O.B/TROLL while you can. :cheers:

If you'd like, we can meet sometime in Pattaya (dates TBA in due course) for an absinthe (or Beer Singha) to discuss past transgressions (yours), and learn how better to get along with Members of Sawatdee Forum (my teachings).

Cheers, baby ...

bkkguy
March 12th, 2006, 10:51
and learn how better to get along with Members of Sawatdee Forum (my teachings).

perhaps you could teach him some English grammar and punctuation while you are at it

bkkguy

Richsilver
March 12th, 2006, 17:20
Whenever I see a post by LMTY, I can only understand about 20%.
His grammar is awful and he never proofs anything he sends:

"AN AMAZING NIGHT OUT................your love it."

"a wonderful change to a lot of armatures" (an armature is the rotating part of a dynamo).

"many from this board funnily enough which was nice." What does that mean?

"as we was on my way to E-EXCITE DISCO meeting up, with more friends, E-xCite was also amazing, if you have never been to E-xcite" Is it 'E-EXCITE', ' E-xCite' or 'E-xcite'?

This is just from one post!

While I most of us are certainly not perfect with our grammar and spelling, we make SOME attempt to make ourselves understood. It seems LTMY just doesn't care.

Dodger
March 12th, 2006, 18:27
There seems to be a direct parallel between LMTU's abilities to write on a comprehensible basis and his BAL (Blood Alcohol Level) at the time of his writings...so you must try to read between his jagged lines.

I think the point (perception) he's trying to make is that he is THE PERSON IN THE KNOW, or better yet, THE PERSON WE SHOULD ALL WANT TO KNOW. Having said that, I hope to meet up with him some day. I've been socializing on the gay scene in PTY for years now and don't believe we've ever met. Is it possible that I'm just missing everything???

March 12th, 2006, 18:35
"a wonderful change to a lot of armatures" (an armature is the rotating part of a dynamo).

I read that as metaphor for gyrating dancers.

March 13th, 2006, 03:01
Does this LUBE LAW work if i say it to a traffic cop.I want to be able to tell him that i want to put a long blonde wig on him.I would love to have a ladyboy in uniform,bitches in uniform.How would I do this LMTU?

Dearest LetMeTellYou, you are also now back in my Good Books (let me tell you, does anyone care?), but the company you keep is MrMaCSydNey . . . enjoy the S.O.B/TROLL while you can.

While you can? Am I going somewhere? Have you put a contract out on me dearest Smiles?

March 13th, 2006, 15:26
I thought, Lube Law, was something like the jelly-side-down law:
When you really it (Lube), it's always dried up.

A contract on Mrs Ydney: Would that be, Contract Law?
And, maybe, the contract's on (Elsa Maxwell--Else-I Might-swell--wannabe.) LMTY?

LMTY's writing style & spelling are half the fun: like the Sunday crossword!...but by the time I work it out, the event is over...finish. And some things are better not worked-out....YKWIM? (You know what I mean?)
But, I wonder, if he has a 'ghost writer?' (Wasn't there an old song: Ghost Writers In the Sky?)

cottmann
March 14th, 2006, 05:14
Also I have for the first time tried out this spelling check to see what mistakes im making it never works[/color]

You spell the words right but they are malapropisms. In recent postings, for example, armature for amateur, and Camillian for chameleon.

I love your postings - the images they conjure up are positively Lewis Carroll!