PDA

View Full Version : Real men and not just boys - where to find them?

July 23rd, 2008, 17:14
hey buddies,

I have a question: I sometimes go to Saunas like Babylon and I like it. The boys are nice, but I rather like older thai guys (30-45), you have any idea whihc Sauna or other place is best to find them? farang-friendly places? It seems to me that only the young gay boys are active, where are all the more experienced guys?

I would really appreciate your advice, enjoy life!

July 23rd, 2008, 17:36
Although I have never been, I understand that there is a sauna in Chinatown that has a little older clientele.

July 23rd, 2008, 18:29
Try A-Bomb or Crystal Boys or BBB in boystown as they usually have good variety of guys.

gumblebee
July 23rd, 2008, 18:46
Although I have never been, I understand that there is a sauna in Chinatown that has a little older clientele.

There's probably more than one. I've been to GSM sauna (http://gsmsauna.tripod.com/) with a friend of mine who's into chubbies. Uninviting entrance, but the roof gardens are nice, mostly Chinese customers, often from abroad, concur about the somewhat older clientele. It may help if you're on the chubby side.

TrongpaiExpat
July 23rd, 2008, 18:49

www.gsmsauna.com/ (http://www.gsmsauna.com/)

They just opened a guest house too it seems.

Smiles
July 23rd, 2008, 21:35
And the website for GSMSauna also has a message board in the old-fashioned "string" style. The original Dreaded Ned Board was of the same kind, and I got all teary-eyed reading it :cyclops:

There are some threads in thai but mostly in english, so anyone interested in visiting the place might want to have a look at the message board: http://b3.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=gsmsauna

Cheers ...

painai2
July 23rd, 2008, 22:26
I like older guys too and sometimes I have my best luck with doormen or waiters. They always seem to be a little older than the go go boys working in the bars in Pattaya.

July 24th, 2008, 00:10
Heaven Sauna as well.

July 24th, 2008, 00:45
Adopt a young man...and wait! :-)

thrillbill
July 24th, 2008, 03:36
If you don't want to pick up an older guy in a go-go club (some of the waiters are older which you can flirt with and take them), then try the Telephone Bar. Before I met my 40 year old, studly Thai BF, I use to run into a few older Thai men that were NOT into the commercial scene but wanting to meet a decent farang. Yes, they all had careers!

The other way to meet older guys is through the gay websights. Many of them are older...have jobs....don't want to hang out at DJ's or soi4 but are hot and horny. After making contact via GayRomeo or Out Personal or Fridae.com or (whatever) just set up a date to meet over a cup of coffee...if there are sparks, then go for it. This kind of meeting is better than both being drunk and not being aware what is happening.

The gay Thais (35+) I have run into (and they're good looking and in good shape) think we farang want just the young skinny types...so they stay away from the gay places (and they don't want to be thought as a "commercial boy". ( I want my Man to look like a MAN!- not an underage nelly)

lonelywombat
July 24th, 2008, 06:08
hey buddies,

I have a question: I sometimes go to Saunas like Babylon and I like it. The boys are nice, but I rather like older thai guys (30-45), you have any idea whihc Sauna or other place is best to find them? farang-friendly places? It seems to me that only the young gay boys are active, where are all the more experienced guys?

I would really appreciate your advice, enjoy life!

Are you only into saunas. I have an expat friend with similar taste as yours who swears by the Tawan bar in BKK and Crystal bar in pattayaland soi 2, almost on the beach Some time ago he gave away cruising saunas for older thais and now takes the pick of the 30+ in those two bars. It was a bit of trial and error as some guys there claim to be gay for pay and are a waste of time,but there are others who are versatile and will give total satisfaction.

You might get more explicit answers on www.cruisingforsex.com/thailand (http://www.cruisingforsex.com/thailand)

July 24th, 2008, 08:04
Why would anyone pay for sex with a middle-aged Thai guy? That's would be like buying a can of air.

yedo111
July 24th, 2008, 12:02
Cruising in shopping malls will get you what you want.

Or Karaoke bars. I met some old guys there last night. Very horny but I was not up for it.

Wesley
July 25th, 2008, 03:56
I offed a waiter for a full month, I can say he was lots of fun to be with and could find the cutest guys for a 3 way. Lots of nice looking older waiters I think. They have Been around the block and know how to take care of a guy for sure.

Wes

July 27th, 2008, 00:40
I offed a waiter for a full month, I can say he was lots of fun to be with and could find the cutest guys for a 3 way. Lots of nice looking older waiters I think. They have Been around the block and know how to take care of a guy for sure.

Wes

Oh, I am shocked. You actually do 3-ways?? What can I say to convince you of the evil of your ways?

I once took off six boys, and I recommend that for your moral reform program. :-) :-)

Not to mention a series of three-ways with Mr. Red, from Free Guy. I sort of offed the other boys to increase his pleasure, and it worked.

But you shouldn't tell anyone about this!!! :-0 We are all good monogamists here!

"Some enchanted evening, you may see a STRANGER...across a clouded loom!" :-)

Very handsome boy on his way here, so I must close. :-0