PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know this letter?

July 23rd, 2008, 04:36
How many of you aboard received this follow letter already?

Hello darling,

I'm o.k here and going to work every day from 9.00 am till 7.00 pm but stay in the room alone after work every day,very lonely and miss you very much.There is no TV in my room so I read only English book every day. My friend is with his boyfriend at the condo and don't have to see me often as he has to take care of his boyfriend.

It's raining every day here in Pattaya.Today my mother called me and asked about you,too.She wish to know when will you come back and my father also want to see you but my mother is not well now and she need to see doctor every week.I'm thinking a lot what I can help her because myself is also having hard time and I have only you who can give me suggestion and help me also give me a cheer.

I hope you take good care of yourself and don't work too hard.I always love and worry about you and also want to be with you on Christmas.We will be very happy together.

I love you and miss you very much darling.

allieb
July 23rd, 2008, 05:00
Join the club who hasn't received a letter like that.

July 23rd, 2008, 06:32
Go to any internet cafe in Pattaya and you will find a folder with this letter and it variations. A boy just needs to pay, cut and paste and watch the money roll in.

It is a BIG club.

July 23rd, 2008, 07:39

I've never been asked for money by a thai boy - apart from the "tip" of course.

Conversely, I have only to chat ONLINE to a pinoy for 30 secs before the sob-stories start.

Wesley
July 23rd, 2008, 07:51

I've never been asked for money by a thai boy - apart from the "tip" of course.

Conversely, I have only to chat ONLINE to a pinoy for 30 secs before the sob-stories start.

indeed

Dodger
July 23rd, 2008, 07:54
This is what he's really thinking as his fingers dance across the keyboard.

Hello darling,

Hello my chubby little ATM,

I'm o.k here and going to work every day from 9.00 am till 7.00 pm but stay in the room alone after work every day,very lonely and miss you very much.There is no TV in my room so I read only English book every day. My friend is with his boyfriend at the condo and don't have to see me often as he has to take care of his boyfriend.

I'm having a riot hanging out with the boys (and girls) every night till 3:00AM, having sex until the sun comes up, and could care less about you, you fat ass farang. I sold the last 3 TV's I received from other farangs and I'm about to sucker you in to flipping for number 4.

It's raining every day here in Pattaya.Today my mother called me and asked about you,too.She wish to know when will you come back and my father also want to see you but my mother is not well now and she need to see doctor every week.I'm thinking a lot what I can help her because myself is also having hard time and I have only you who can give me suggestion and help me also give me a cheer.

The weather's great, but I need a little more cash for yaba and tom yon, so I'll toss you the old tried and true "mother is sick" routine.

I hope you take good care of yourself and don't work too hard.I always love and worry about you and also want to be with you on Christmas.We will be very happy together.

I could care less if you get sick or not, but whatever you do, don't die on me.[b] I want to be with you on Christmas only because you'll be drunk and in a GIVING mood.

I am in love with a foxy 19 y/o stripper and only write this crap to you to get your money you stupid fucking prick.

July 23rd, 2008, 07:59
Wow Dodger, great translation. Your understanding of Thai is most impressive. You are more of a cynic than I.

Impulse
July 23rd, 2008, 08:17
Ha!,great one Dodger! Brilliant,right up there with the poster who said"The most expensive sex is the sex which initially cost nothing".

thrillbill
July 23rd, 2008, 08:46
You guys are lucky...I only receive letters from Nigerian...Somalian...Ghanian ladies that have a million dollars in some overseas acct. that their deceased fathers (of high esteem) have left and needs a helpful soul to help retrieve it. :clown:

July 23rd, 2008, 09:05
I only send letters like that, and never ask for money.

Beachlover
July 23rd, 2008, 12:32
This is what he's really thinking as his fingers dance across the keyboard.

Hello darling,

Hello my chubby little ATM,

I'm having a riot hanging out with the boys (and girls) every night till 3:00AM, having sex until the sun comes up, and could care less about you, you fat ass farang. I sold the last 3 TV's I received from other farangs and I'm about to sucker you in to flipping for number 4.

The weather's great, but I need a little more cash for yaba and tom yon, so I'll toss you the old tried and true "mother is sick" routine.

I could care less if you get sick or not, but whatever you do, don't die on me.[b] I want to be with you on Christmas only because you'll be drunk and in a GIVING mood.

I am in love with a foxy 19 y/o stripper and only write this crap to you to get your money you stupid fucking prick.

ROFL Dodger... very cynical... lol "chubby little ATM"...

elephantspike
July 23rd, 2008, 12:59
You guys are lucky...I only receive letters from Nigerian...Somalian...Ghanian ladies that have a million dollars in some overseas acct. that their deceased fathers (of high esteem) have left and needs a helpful soul to help retrieve it. :clown:

Hey, all I get is emails promoting penis enlargement techniques.

It always makes me wonder which ex narced on me.

Aunty
July 23rd, 2008, 13:21
Ivana Humpalot?

PeterUK
July 23rd, 2008, 13:31

Are you hinting that your board name might be slightly, ahem, misleading?

For some reason I am reminded of a cricket story about the great Yorkshire fast bowler, Fred Trueman. 'Fiery Fred' was stocky, aggressive and renowned for his ready wit. On one occasion, as he was lying stomach-down on the massage table in the pavilion, a journalist acquaintance walked past and commented on the size of his backside. 'Ay, well,' said Fred, 'Big spike needs big 'ammer to drive it 'ome.'

TrongpaiExpat
July 23rd, 2008, 13:39
Go to any internet cafe in Pattaya and you will find a folder with this letter and it variations. A boy just needs to pay, cut and paste and watch the money roll in.

It is a BIG club.

They are not free, the internet shops charge about 100 Baht for them, more for the real good ones.

Some years ago in Pattaya I met this boy and that stayed with me for a week. He was very good with English and typing. He was running 10 E-mail accounts for other boys in the bar he worked at. He worked out some sort of commission on the amount received. I let him use my computer and I was allowed to read all these farangs poring out there heart and pocket to what they though was the boy they met on Holiday. He was very good at inventing problems and expressing his devoted love with out sounding phony/melodramatic.

elephantspike
July 23rd, 2008, 13:46

Are you hinting that your board name might be slightly, ahem, misleading?

For some reason I am reminded of a cricket story about the great Yorkshire fast bowler, Fred Trueman. 'Fiery Fred' was stocky, aggressive and renowned for his ready wit. On one occasion, as he was lying stomach-down on the massage table in the pavilion, a journalist acquaintance walked past and commented on the size of his backside. 'Ay, well,' said Fred, 'Big spike needs big 'ammer to drive it 'ome.'

Ha! Ha!

Yeah, but, alas, that side is wee on me, too

July 23rd, 2008, 13:53
Whenever I receive letters like this I ask the boy round to chat about his problem.
Then I use my favorite chat up line "You look hungry. Would you like a rohyponol sandwich?"

elephantspike
July 23rd, 2008, 14:01
Whenever I receive letters like this I ask the boy round to chat about his problem.
Then I use my favorite chat up line "You look hungry. Would you like a rohyponol sandwich?"

OK, I'll bite:

A rohyponol sandwich?

July 23rd, 2008, 16:48
couple years ago one boy was so clever, somebody told him when he put the e-mail addresses in cc. he don't need to send so many mails separate. But he not told him that every receiver can see the others too. In a few second his whole Falangs was gone and he have to start again from 0. There been about 18 guys on the list who send money more and less regular. Everybody believed he is the only one.
They are very good in customer relation.
But good to read all your answers and hope some of you will wake up there outside of Thailand.

yedo111
July 23rd, 2008, 17:40
Whenever I walk into an Internet cafe late at night here in Pattaya I see barboys chatting or using webcams to meet farangs.
One night I observed one of the boys (from Krazy Dragon) was looking forward to meet a farang for a week. Then a few minutes later he was chatting with another farang , using the same sweet words and it just goes on like that.

Easy money.

Brad the Impala
July 23rd, 2008, 17:44

OK, I'll bite:

A rohyponol sandwich?

Rohyponol. Date rape drug, originally used for sedating large animals.

allieb
July 23rd, 2008, 18:05
I've never been asked for money by a thai boy - apart from the "tip" of course

Once you foolishly start trying to have a long distance relationship with a money boy you will be asked for money dear. It goes with the territory.

I agree about Flips I work with 20 Flips and there are a million living in Saudi Arabia they are up to everything regarding money and regularly murder each other over money. There are a group on death row here at the moment who murdered a fellow Flip for not coming up with the Thai lottery winnings.

July 25th, 2008, 01:08
I've never been asked for money by a thai boy - apart from the "tip" of course

Once you foolishly start trying to have a long distance relationship with a money boy you will be asked for money dear. It goes with the territory.

I agree about Flips I work with 20 Flips and there are a million living in Saudi Arabia they are up to everything regarding money and regularly murder each other over money. There are a group on death row here at the moment who murdered a fellow Flip for not coming up with the Thai lottery winnings.

Everybody's an expert aren't they?

July 25th, 2008, 02:52
I have never received a letter like that, but I don't live in Pattaya.

July 25th, 2008, 02:53

OK, I'll bite:

A rohyponol sandwich?

But surely not impalas!! :-)

Brad the Impala
July 25th, 2008, 04:04
[quote=Bwana]Whenever I receive letters like this I ask the boy round to chat about his problem.

OK, I'll bite:

A rohyponol sandwich?

But surely not impalas!! :-)[/quote:33dkt1wz]

Rohyponol is not required for impalas. Reading one of Gone Fishing's laborious posts does the job quite nicely!

July 25th, 2008, 05:11
[quote=Elephantspike][quote=Bwana]Whenever I receive letters like this I ask the boy round to chat about his problem.

OK, I'll bite:

A rohyponol sandwich?

But surely not impalas!! :-)[/quote:3hk8dr4l]

Rohyponol is not required for impalas. Reading one of Gone Fishing's laborious posts does the job quite nicely![/quote:3hk8dr4l]

Does anyone think that he ever actually DOES go fishing???? :-)

I didn't think so...

July 28th, 2008, 04:40
From Stickman's Mailbag this week:

The profession of writing sick buffalo letters.

My wife has a friend at university who has part-time work at an internet shop on Soi 4, Soi Nana. Her job? She gets paid 8,000 baht a month to reply to emails sent to the local bargirls by their farang boyfriends. Yes, she is actually employed by the shop to do this. If the webcam is operating, the bargirl even pretends to be typing, but it's all a sham. The actual writing is done later by my wife's friend. My wife didn't know if the girl has to ask the farang to send 40,000 baht for the sick buffalo / mother's heart operation / brother's new motorcycle after his latest accident, etc.

www.stickmanweekly.com/StickMarkII/The6HourLateMan.htm (http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickMarkII/The6HourLateMan.htm)

Wesley
July 28th, 2008, 10:45
I prefer the phone calls from over seas, I know I really got them hooked then....LOL

Aunty
July 28th, 2008, 17:28
From Stickman's Mailbag this week:

The profession of writing sick buffalo letters.

My wife has a friend at university who has part-time work at an internet shop on Soi 4, Soi Nana. Her job? She gets paid 8,000 baht a month to reply to emails sent to the local bargirls by their farang boyfriends. Yes, she is actually employed by the shop to do this. If the webcam is operating, the bargirl even pretends to be typing, but it's all a sham. The actual writing is done later by my wife's friend. My wife didn't know if the girl has to ask the farang to send 40,000 baht for the sick buffalo / mother's heart operation / brother's new motorcycle after his latest accident, etc.

www.stickmanweekly.com/StickMarkII/The6HourLateMan.htm (http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickMarkII/The6HourLateMan.htm)

I guess it doesn't always work. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYkr1wjiKic&NR=1

I tell you what. If that bitch threw water in my face, I'd fucken rearrange hers!