PDA

View Full Version : In Chiang Mai on Friday?

July 23rd, 2008, 02:39
This Friday, for some nice reason, my former boyfriend has decided to put on a special birthday show for me at "Free Guy."

This will be a show featuring my favorite music, and my favorite guys.

And the date would be this Friday itself, 7/25, when I turn 62 and begin receiving my well-earned pension money from the US Government.

The Black may flow like the River Nile, if I have anything to say about it!

Bob
July 23rd, 2008, 02:46
Happy Birthday, Khun Henry....and I'll buy ya a BD drink in October some time.

I'd like to be there to go see the special show; however, stuck in the States at the moment and, even if I was there, not sure if I could ditch my boss long enough to pull that off.

krobbie
July 23rd, 2008, 02:47
Cheers and happy birthday for this weekend. Unfortunately I will still be in New Zealand feezing my tits off for another 2 weeks before I head bake to LOS for 2 weeks. God ... I need some warm weather.

Have a good one :cheers:
krobbie

Diec
July 23rd, 2008, 04:34
I will not be in attendance either, sounds like a poofer party to me.

TrongpaiExpat
July 23rd, 2008, 14:43
Happy Birthday. I guess this is an invitation to all board members? Wish I could make it but need more notice and Fri does not work for me. Sat we are going to the "We R One--Peck Aof Ice" concert in Bangkok and for some reason I seem to be getting all sorts of invitations on and around that date.

July 23rd, 2008, 23:54
Hmm...Peck--Aof--Ice. I know and like Aof and Ice. Peck, who he??? :-)

TrongpaiExpat
July 24th, 2008, 02:18
Hmm...Peck--Aof--Ice. I know and like Aof and Ice. Peck, who he??? :-)

www.gmmlive.com/main.php (http://www.gmmlive.com/main.php)

Thai boy band but all three can sing. According to the BF all three are gay, unofficially. I met Ice once, nice guy and set my gaydar off the meter.

July 25th, 2008, 02:47
I will not be in attendance either, sounds like a poofer party to me.
I doubt it somehow, these days the only things you'll find in Free Guy that are remotely gay are Khun Ray's dodgy hairdo and the occasional decrepid Farang Queen spread over a double sofa.

Plenty of extremely straight, handsome Thai Yai guys, with large dicks and a raunchy show. But you'll be very disapointed if you take one home......

If you want a real laugh checkout http://www.freeguy-club.com/ the web design skills beat the hairstyling hands down. :bounce:

I beg to differ.

There are a number of Thai men who go to Free Guy, and they are gay beyond doubt. Perhaps they enjoy all the handsome young men who are wearing no clothes. I could never enjoy such a thing! :-0

As to taking them home, that of course varies with each pairing. Some of the guys are sensational in bed, and some are duds. But I don't think that is "new news."

I was just there tonight, with my former boyf. And there were two or three stunning new guys. I have to add them to my list. Somehow, I never ever get to the end of my list. I must not be trying hard enough!

July 26th, 2008, 03:12
I had dinner at Casablanca with my former boyf and my current one: we settled on Thai food and a white wine from South Africa. It was lovely and we all had a good time. My former boyfriend (henceforth FBF) was very nervous about the upcoming show at Free Guy. Four days and only four hours of rehearsal. FBF is a worry-wart in any case.

Then to Free Guy, where FBF had already reserved the best table and a liter of Black. I was happily surprised that my current boyfriend came along to see the show -- CBF is very wary of gay bars and does not want word getting around his school about his sexual orientation. But it was a special day and so CBF decided to come and see the show.

Other very good friends showed up, just about all of them Shan. The house was not full -- this is the lowest of the low season. I may have spotted one guy who came to see the "special show." (The Power Of The Internet! :-) )

The show was very entertaining, especially for a debut effort. The first part was a funny vision of boys having sex over the Internet, and the second part was a "Private Show." In the second part, there was the novel sight of boys actually dancing to the music (Marc Anthony's "I Need to Know.) Some very interesting ideas, for a dance director. The one that sticks in my mind was two guys holding hands, and a third guy dancing/ducking under their arms as he removed his underwear! That's kind of a tricky thing to do!

So then the special show was over, and generally judged to be a success. Whether the bar will keep it or not -- who knows?

The regular shows followed, and we all got busy with that one liter of Black. Then the five guys in the special show appeared, and they got busy with the Black, too! I realize now, with growing surprise and happiness, that CBF did NOT leave after seeing the special show. Nope, he stuck around, and had a good time! This was, for me, the nicest part of the evening -- that he did not duck out of a gay club at the earliest opportunity, but stayed to enjoy himself.

And we did enjoy ourselves! It turned out to be a "Private Party" indeed. The one guy who may have come for the special show left, and there was only one other table with four drag-queens. So the bar was deserted, except for us, and by midnight, when the shows were ending, Mr. Diamond (from My Way), completely surprised me by briefly appearing on stage. That was an idea which caught on: soon, my FBF and CBF were on stage as well, with Mr. Diamond's younger brother.

Maybe I'm just easy to please, but this evening is one I will never forget. In the end, FBF was kissing almost everyone, and CBF was laughing his head off at the fun. There were about fifteen guys at our tables, and we went through TWO liters of Black.

God, life is a misery when you're 62!!!!! :-) :-) :-)