PDA

View Full Version : Caligula

March 9th, 2006, 20:56
Please, does anyone know where to buy a copy of this film in DVD or CD format. I prefer a full version ( 2+ hrs ), not the European version ( 1:30 hours ) which seems available everywhere. The film was banned in Europe, then the ban was lift with almost half the contents being censored. Preferred all region DVD/CD format.

Could somebody please help ? Thanks a lot.

March 9th, 2006, 21:10
Amazon.com

There are 70 copies available used from as little as $13. I think you want the \"unrated\" version.

elephantspike
March 9th, 2006, 23:27
<center>http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/B0000214F0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000214F0/ref=ase_elephantssama-20/102-8091535-5877755?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130&tagActionCode=elephantssama-20)</center>

March 10th, 2006, 04:38
Thanks BG & Elephant for the direction. I can now locate the one I want. Many thanks. :cheers:

March 10th, 2006, 11:03
As I recall, doesn't the unrated version have Malcolm McDowell finger fucking a rather handsome bridegroom on his wedding night then frigging his wife? Now that guy knew how to throw a party :geek:

March 10th, 2006, 13:12
It was more than a finger fuck as I recall. More like a fisting.

Jetsam
March 11th, 2006, 23:00
As I recall, doesn't the unrated version have Malcolm McDowell finger fucking a rather handsome bridegroom on his wedding night then frigging his wife? Now that guy knew how to throw a party :geek:

If that's the case I'm pretty sure that the unrated version was showed here in cinema's :headbang: , alas there are some ugly woman sluts in it too, which do it with each other , disgusting http://images.fok.nl/s/pukey.gif

March 12th, 2006, 17:16

Finger?!?! Didn't he have him on a kitchen table, grab a handful of butter and dive in to the arm pit, like mid-wifeing a cow?

I liked the midget on the trapeze.
Knew a gay midget who went up on guys.

March 13th, 2006, 10:07
It was more than a finger fuck as I recall. More like a fisting.

I concede as you and Edith have stated that it may well have been a fist fucking rather than a finger fuck .... who would have thought I could type such things! The only thing I can state is that when I saw it, back in 1979, I was a mere youth who was impressed by glitzy outfits of crap boy dancers on tv, liked Abba, Barbara Streisand and was firmly on the side of virginity until I found the 'real thing', so of course it may not have registered that such things as fist fucking were possible! Oh halcyon days, sigh!

March 25th, 2006, 13:53
My Caligula DVD arrived yesterday from Florida via Frankfurt. It's an unrated, uncensored version.

BG was right, Malcolm McDowell did not finger fuck the bridegroom but more like a fisting.

This is not an R film but X film. There are scenes of explicit hetro, gay and lesbien sexes, cocks and pussy all over the places, cums in the mouth, etc. Some guys have a very very large tool. I had to chuckwow twice last night while watching it for 2 1/2 hours ( plus one more this morning ! ). :geek:

March 25th, 2006, 16:19
I had to chuckwow twice last night while watching it for 2 1/2 hours ( plus one more this morning ! ).

My gawd! Don't get one of those Island Capri (Thai*) videos!...you'll die of starvation...or friction burns. :tool:

*Recommend: The Desire Game: 88 mins, July 2001.