PDA

View Full Version : free sex in Pattaya

yedo111
July 20th, 2008, 20:33
Hi
Just a tip if you tired of money boys all the time , why not get it for free?

There's a new disco here, Dude club , and they are open all night . Free entrance (soi Bongkot) not far from the Day-Night plaza.
I went there last night ,Saturday around midnight, the place was filled with hot boys there dancing and partying , they had shows with drags and dancing boys. I've never seen so many hot boys in one place before!
I met this cute 21 y.o and we had a great time together , he told me he never had sex with farang before , so it was not difficult for me to say yes

He had his own room not far from the disco so it was a great night for me. No money spent , just hot sex .
I will remember you Bee. And maybe see u at dude club next weekend.

Maybe I was just lucky , but I think that he found my body too hot to resist. Yes I'm fit. :cheers:

I saw a few money boys around there too, as always you have to be careful.

July 20th, 2008, 20:41
Hi

There's a new disco here, Dude club , and they are open all night . Free entrance (soi Bongkot) not far from the Day-Night plaza.
I went there last night ,Saturday around midnight, the place was filled with hot boys there dancing and partying , they had shows with drags and dancing boys. I've never seen so many hot boys in one place before!
I met this cute 21 y.o and we had a great time together , he told me he never had sex with farang before , so it was not difficult for me to say yes

He had his own room not far from the disco so it was a great night for me. No money spent , just hot sex .
I will remember you Bee. And maybe see u at dude club next weekend.

Maybe I was just lucky , but I think that he found my body too hot to resist. Yes I'm fit. :cheers:

I saw a few money boys around there too, as always you have to be careful.

Personally, I have never charged a boy for sex.

Mind you, I've never plastered his name and where I met him over a forum either

:cheers:

thrillbill
July 20th, 2008, 20:49
Bee? BEE???? - He told me the same thing two weeks ago at DUDE club, that I was his first farang. (and HE paid me!)

July 20th, 2008, 21:18
Bee? BEE???? - He told me the same thing two weeks ago at DUDE club, that I was his first farang. (and HE paid me!)

Did he also say it was the first time he'd swallowed?

July 20th, 2008, 21:36
I think that he found my body too hot to resist. Yes I'm fit.

Fit for what - glasses?

July 20th, 2008, 21:38
Hi

I met this cute 21 y.o and we had a great time together.. It may be free now... but wait until he becomes your bf..... you'll pay one way or another :alien:

he told me he never had sex with farang before he meant "No sex with farang TODAY!" :alien: :alien:

thrillbill
July 20th, 2008, 21:47
Yedo111- (I was kidding on my previous post) You make it sound like one has to PAY all the time in order to have sex... that isn't the case for many of us; thus, your entry seemed a bit on the "Far Side".

Shuee
July 20th, 2008, 21:57
yedo11

i am interested to hear how the no payment came about - was it discussed previosly to you emptying your sack,
or did you just not bother to pay as you assumed he wasnt a money boy, & then he was too shy to ask for payment in kind when he left???

thanks for the disco tip

yedo111
July 20th, 2008, 23:00
OK why are you not surprised
I think all of you know this, if you meet new Thai friends, especially in Pattaya its always about money when it comes to sex , unless you're in a healthy relationship..
So I'm not looking for a thai bf, just some fun in the weekends ,and when the fun is free I just keep smiling.

Anyway he paid for his own drinks, and that's always a good sign . He just wanted sex with me, is it so hard to believe?

And I was invited to his room not mine for a change.

Anyway the disco is a nice place , you should try it. A few farangs there but mostly thai.

yedo11

i am interested to hear how the no payment came about - was it discussed previosly to you emptying your sack,
or did you just not bother to pay as you assumed he wasnt a money boy, & then he was too shy to ask for payment in kind when he left???

thanks for the disco tip

July 20th, 2008, 23:02
He just wanted sex with me, is it so hard to believe?

Post a picture of yourself and we'll let you know.

July 20th, 2008, 23:03
He just wanted sex with me, is it so hard to believe?

Post a picture of yourself and we'll let you know.

Alternatively, post a fake pic like most people do

July 21st, 2008, 00:27
The very existence of the off-bars may have led a number of people to believe that sex was only available there.

This is not true!

A friend of mine once went to lunch at a nice hotel with an elderly gay man who has lived in Thailand forever. They both noticed a few exceptionally attractive waiters. The elderly party (who has "retired from sex") decided to make a play for the handsome waiter. He spoke with him in fluent Thai, and made many flattering comments -- and, before the luncheon was over, the waiter was asking for his phone number! :-)

Quoth he, to my friend, on leaving the restaurant, "See? You don't have to pay them!" :-) And this was a charming gentleman in his 70s!

Free sex is available all over the country, just like any other country in the world. However, finding the right person demands a lot of time and energy. My former boyfriend was just here tonight -- he has recently been having huge fun on the Internet, but tonight was complaining that finding the right webcam partner was just consuming too much of his time. And he has stacks of work to do, like most people.

So the host bars may be mostly matters of convenience. If you're horny, you may be able to find someone in just a few minutes or a few hours. "Problems" may arise, however, if you find that you genuinely like the guy! :-)

July 21st, 2008, 04:13
I will remember you Bee. And maybe see u at dude club next weekend.It's great that he's never been with a Westerner before but still reads this Forum. His English must be very good :idea:

PeterUK
July 21st, 2008, 13:44
His English must be very good

Perhaps he's a spelling Bee.

July 21st, 2008, 13:55
A friend of mine once went to lunch at a nice hotel with an elderly gay man who has lived in Thailand forever. They both noticed a few exceptionally attractive waiters. The elderly party (who has "retired from sex") decided to make a play for the handsome waiter. He spoke with him in fluent Thai, and made many flattering comments -- and, before the luncheon was over, the waiter was asking for his phone number! :-)

Quoth he, to my friend, on leaving the restaurant, "See? You don't have to pay them!"

So the waiter asked for a phone number, so what? Does that prove that he didn't have money on his mind, and that money would change hands later?

July 21st, 2008, 16:12
I agree with a number of points made in this stringтАж

1. Free sex is available all over the country.. I believe even in the Pattaya/Jomtien. The variable would be to each person own status, conditions, needs and timeframe.
2. The discoтАЩs (Dudes or X ray Body Language or the new Oxy) do offer an option, as well as the sauna, or just plain meeting someone on street or even at a non-gay business (front desk staffers at hotels are a good bet). The point is, thereтАЩs a lot of handsome Thai guys that are gay and arenтАЩt into sex for profit.
3. Host, go go bars or happy massages can be a simply a matter of convenience to some, as well as choice to others and for some maybe the only choice.
4. I do NOT agree with тАЬif you meet new Thai friends, especially in Pattaya itтАЩs always about money when it comes to sexтАЭ

I personality am NOT surprise that Yodo111 met a freebie and had a nice time, good for him! :cheers:

So what, as long as it is by mutual consent and that under-age boys arenтАЩt part of it... to each their own.

July 21st, 2008, 16:20
... as long as it is by mutual consent and that under-age boys arenтАЩt part of it... to each their own.Isn't that the point of "under age"? They are deemed to be under an age where they can consent to sex

July 21st, 2008, 22:56
I think all of you know this, if you meet new Thai friends, especially in Pattaya its always about money when it comes to sex , unless you're in a healthy relationship..

I am curious about how the word "healthy" comes to be paired with the word "relationship," especially when the poster makes it extremely clear that relations involving money (the horror!) are "unhealthy," while "free" relationships are "healthy."

My departed sex-maniac friend did have some funny stories to tell about other gay farang who had reproached him with "merely wanting sex for money," while they were into "healthy relationships."

One of those guys was Khun C, who was involved in a totally bizarre (and still-ongoing) three-way "healthy relationship." Let me try to describe the cast of characters to you. The leads were Khun D (an overweight American who spoke no Thai) and his boyfriend Khun G (who spoke great English, but had never finished anything in his life). Khun D taught at the University for a while, and was madly in love with Khun G, some 30 years younger.

Alas and alack, Khun G strayed, and strayed often, into the arms of Khun C, another older farang. So there we have the basic situation: Khun D and Khun C are both sleeping with Khun G. (Should we put on the Truffaut film Jules & Jim right now? No.)

The conventional wisdom would have it that D and C should hate one another. Instead, they become their own odd couple, going out to dinner together to discuss G and his behavior. When D returned to the snows of Minnesota, a sizzling e-mail correspondence continued the oddball "friendship" between D and C. Always, always, discussing G.

Pretty "healthy," huh??

Going beyond that, another farang who reproached my sex-maniac friend with the need for "healthy relationships" also confessed that, from time to time, he and his boyfriend had actual fist-fights!!

You wanna ask me? "None of the above" would probably be my answer! :-) But what difference would that make??

yedo111
July 22nd, 2008, 00:50
2. The discoтАЩs (Dudes or X ray Body Language or the new Oxy) do offer an option, as well as the sauna, or just plain meeting someone on street or even at a non-gay business (front desk staffers at hotels are a good bet). The point is, thereтАЩs a lot of handsome Thai guys that are gay and arenтАЩt into sex for profit.

Yes I agree with you, its not that difficult to find someone handsome gays not in it for money if you spend some time here. In the beginning I was not so sure...

Please tell me about the new Oxy ? I tried google for it but nothing ...

allieb
July 22nd, 2008, 01:14
Anyway he paid for his own drinks, and that's always a good sign .

Whats good about that? Good for you you mean. Generally Thai boys have a fraction of a farangs spending power, the least you could have done was to pay his drinks as you were having such a good time.

Money boy or not how on earth could you let him buy his own drinks you mean cunt

markie1
July 22nd, 2008, 01:43
that was not nice language,but yes you should have offered to pay for the drinks sure .

Beachlover
July 22nd, 2008, 07:35
Yedo didn't say that he didn't offer or refused to offer to pay for the boy's drink... he just said the boy had already paid for it himself, which is fair enough.

It's like some people are just looking for things to pick out and criticise... maybe to make themselves feel important... most likely they have sand up their uerethra... or something else irritating them... prostate maybe?

:D

allieb
July 22nd, 2008, 13:14
Yedo didn't say that he didn't offer or refused to offer to pay for the boy's drink... he just said the boy had already paid for it himself, which is fair enough.

It's like some people are just looking for things to pick out and criticise... maybe to make themselves feel important... most likely they have sand up their uerethra... or something else irritating them... prostate maybe?

He made a point of stating that the boy paid for his own drinks, and seems pleased about it " said it was a good sign" They were together in the Disco don't tell me that Yedo didn't know the drinks had been paid for until it was too late. It would seem to me that Beechlover and Yedo both belong to the "I fumble while you pay club"

Never mind sand in the urethra. Clear the cobwebs from your wallet. The boy was probably a decent boy, shy to ask or expect someone else to pay and may have been skint after Yedo's enjoyable night out . Most farang would have just paid without any form of discussion whether their motive was sex or just having a good night out with a nice boy.

yedo111
July 22nd, 2008, 13:50
Anyway he paid for his own drinks, and that's always a good sign .

Whats good about that? Good for you you mean. Generally Thai boys have a fraction of a farangs spending power, the least you could have done was to pay his drinks as you were having such a good time.

Money boy or not how on earth could you let him buy his own drinks you mean cunt

I think you have never experienced to get anything for free in Thailand , have you?

This is a Thai with a job , an education , and money. It was not a street kid.
I will however ask him out for a dinner this weekend, if he accepts I will pay for it so don't worry.

July 22nd, 2008, 15:36
I will however ask him out for a dinner this weekend, if he accepts I will pay for it so don't worry.That is simply good Thai manners - the inviter is always assumed to be paying

July 22nd, 2008, 17:14
I agree it not all about money. Thai's just like sex like everyone else. Some of the most unlikely Thais I have charmed have suddenly come up with an erection even taking me by surprise. In banks foyers markets malls, just anywhere. Sex is good. I dont sleep around but I certainly fool around a lot, in a way far more stimulating. Like with the taxi driver who got such a hard on I thought his belt buckle was going to fly off and crack the wind shield. He was cute.

What happened to Edith by the way.

July 22nd, 2008, 18:46
тАЬMoney boy or not how on earth could you let him buy his own drinks you mean cuntтАЭ

WOW, that a bit sharpтАж

I believe paying for a Thai boy drinks, dinner or whatever... all depends on the situation.

If itтАЩs a bar or massage boy, a student or a guy in a low paying job, sure the tourist or expats should pick up the tab, our buying power is usually greater. Even if heтАЩs rich at lease offer тАж just good manners 

But not just because theyтАЩre Thai, most my Thai friends would not expect nor accept someone else (Farang or Thai) paying their way. In fact a lot of them would consider it insulting and may be offended by it. TheyтАЩre preferred practice is to go тАЬDutchтАЭ 50/50

IтАЩve met guys from all different levels and aspects of Thai sociality and there is generally a very big distinction between sex workers (money boys) and non-sex workers. Many non-sex working Thai boys do like farang but at the same time (right or wrong) donтАЩt want to be labeled as a MB just because theyтАЩre with an older farang. Most avoid Pattaya, Sunee and many Silom. ItтАЩs too bad, because if this тАЬfearтАЭ didnтАЩt exist youтАЩd find a lot more boys of all types out and about looking to meet, hangout or to looking for a nice farang as a bf.

Without being there whoтАЩs to say what the guy Yedo111 met was like, so no need to drag him over the coalsтАж. тАЬwhen he said it was a good signтАЭ well perhaps it was for him, maybe just a small indication (true or false) that this guy might be the type of guy heтАЩs looking for.

Beachlover
July 22nd, 2008, 19:27

He made a point of stating that the boy paid for his own drinks, and seems pleased about it " said it was a good sign" They were together in the Disco don't tell me that Yedo didn't know the drinks had been paid for until it was too late. It would seem to me that Beechlover and Yedo both belong to the "I fumble while you pay club"

Never mind sand in the urethra. Clear the cobwebs from your wallet. The boy was probably a decent boy, shy to ask or expect someone else to pay and may have been skint after Yedo's enjoyable night out . Most farang would have just paid without any form of discussion whether their motive was sex or just having a good night out with a nice boy.

Ok ok. Must be a urine infection right? Hurts when you pee?

allieb
July 22nd, 2008, 19:49
I think you have never experienced to get anything for free in Thailand , have you?

This is a Thai with a job , an education , and money. It was not a street kid.
I will however ask him out for a dinner this weekend, if he accepts I will pay for it so don't worry.

I have received gifts from Thai boys, who really wanted to give me something. I have also had free sex. Each case is different and it should be taken into consideration that even a good job in Thailand pays an extremely small salary compared to a farangs. There are ways to reimburse the boys for what they have spent or given me which allows them to keep their dignity. I personally would not let a boy pay his own drinks having joined his company or invited him to join mine.

If you do take him out to dinner this weekend I take back what I said about you being mean.

yedo111
July 22nd, 2008, 21:30
тАЬ
IтАЩve met guys from all different levels and aspects of Thai sociality and there is generally a very big distinction between sex workers (money boys) and non-sex workers. Many non-sex working Thai boys do like farang but at the same time (right or wrong) donтАЩt want to be labeled as a MB just because theyтАЩre with an older farang. Most avoid Pattaya, Sunee and many Silom. ItтАЩs too bad, because if this тАЬfearтАЭ didnтАЩt exist youтАЩd find a lot more boys of all types out and about looking to meet, hangout or to looking for a nice farang as a bf.

Without being there whoтАЩs to say what the guy Yedo111 met was like, so no need to drag him over the coalsтАж. тАЬwhen he said it was a good signтАЭ well perhaps it was for him, maybe just a small indication (true or false) that this guy might be the type of guy heтАЩs looking for.

Now finally someone that understands my point. The boys in Pattaya that farangs meet are mostly sex-workers if you like it or not. Especially old farangs with handsome young Thais. So you want to look for the non-sex workers.
So if you're staying in Pattaya, and looking for Thai guys that just want to have fun , sex or whatever , my advice is to try Dude Club. Why ? Because there you will find the right kind of guys , maybe some money boys true, but maybe also a taxi-driver, a waiter, a Thai boss.
If you're lucky you'll have an unforgettable night with hot sex.