PDA

View Full Version : KQuill - Contact

krobbie
July 19th, 2008, 09:35
Has anyone been able to visit Kevin while he has been residing at Klong Prem?

I will be back in BKK in early August and will endeavour to visit him even though it is supposed to be relatives only. I believe if the person residing in Klong Prem has no relatives living in the city, they may allow visits on a case by case basis.

Pleas PM me if you have any info.

I am writing to KQ to let him know I will be there and to enquire what he may need or want (apart from the obvious).

Cheers
krobbie

Wesley
July 19th, 2008, 09:52
I do wish there was some way to contact him by mail if only to show some moral support. I have never been so set back by an event as this. I had planned so much to get to know him better only to find out he was in this situation. I was not on the forum for a while so it was a total surprise to me and I was not sure why until I finally got a private message to explain it all. Seems its not a popular subject to talk about openly on the forum.

Wesley

July 19th, 2008, 10:38
I have never been so set back by an event as this.Never? 9/11, the Bali bombings, the Madrid bombings, the London bombings, the death of Lady Diana - these all pale into insignificance do they?

krobbie
July 19th, 2008, 12:02
Lighten up.

July 19th, 2008, 13:51
Lighten up.I'm fine thanks krobbie - I'm just indulging in my usual hobby of pointing up the stupidity of others

July 19th, 2008, 14:08
I have never been so set back by an event as this.Never? 9/11, the Bali bombings, the Madrid bombings, the London bombings, the death of Lady Diana - these all pale into insignificance do they?

A little harsh.

I'm assuming 2 things:
1)Wesley may not have personally known anyone caught up in the various bombings you cite, and
2)Wesley may be one of the few people in the world not to have poked Princess Diana

Therefore he is entirely justified to "set back" by events which befall people he actually knows than, in the first case, to very unfortunate souls who were the victims of terror, and in the second case, to a very rich woman of extremely dubious morals who died in a car accident.

July 19th, 2008, 14:25
I'm assuming 2 things:
1)Krobbie may not ...
2)Krobbie may be one ...Who cares about that - it was Wesley's stupidity I was pointing up

July 19th, 2008, 14:47
I'm assuming 2 things:
1)Wesley may not ...
2)Wesley may be one ...Who cares about that - it was Wesley's stupidity I was pointing up

Ok, so now I have corrected the ID, which was my error, would you now care to address THE POINT?

July 19th, 2008, 16:01
"Who cares about that" ..........Why don't you arrange to visit Kevin 'homintern' then you could ask him face to face if he cares as well! Why you feel it's OK to start ridiculing someone when all they are doing is showing a bit of compassion to someone who is locked up in a hell hole beats me, but I suppose you have your reasons.

Krobbie, I think it's a wonderful idea that you might want to spend some of your valuable holiday time to visit KQ and I am sure he would welcome it. Perhaps you should PM Aaron, Kevin's son who would be better able to explain how you can go about it.

July 19th, 2008, 16:19
"Who cares about that" ..........Why don't you arrange to visit Kevin 'homintern' then you could ask him face to face if he cares as well! Why you feel it's OK to start ridiculing someone when all they are doing is showing a bit of compassion to someone who is locked up in a hell hole beats me, but I suppose you have your reasons.He can show all the compassion he likes - I believe that people should say what they mean, and if Wesley has never felt anything so badly then he's a very shallow person. But that's no surprise. He is after all the person who's been telling us that people are born blind and deaf as part of some God's intentions for their lives

krobbie
July 19th, 2008, 16:40
"Who cares about that" ..........Why don't you arrange to visit Kevin 'homintern' then you could ask him face to face if he cares as well! Why you feel it's OK to start ridiculing someone when all they are doing is showing a bit of compassion to someone who is locked up in a hell hole beats me, but I suppose you have your reasons.

Krobbie, I think it's a wonderful idea that you might want to spend some of your valuable holiday time to visit KQ and I am sure he would welcome it. Perhaps you should PM Aaron, Kevin's son who would be better able to explain how you can go about it.

Thanks sanook, I have indeed been in contact with Aaron (since the beginning of the incident) but not for about a month. I did tell him of my intent but there wasn't much assistance forthcoming, which I can only imagine has a reason behind it. Nothing sinister at all, just protecting ones own.

I became quite close to Kevin last January / February when he took a lot of time showing my lover and I around Pattaya and I just want to see if there is anything I can get for him while I am there. I have no clout, just Joe average wanting to see if I can be of assistance.

I have written Kevin today and will just send it C/o Klong Prem hospital wing as the prison says to do in their online site. I figure he will let me know and give them my name as a bonafide visitor if it suits. Now I wish I hadn't ask anyone anything as I have set of a small feud between Homintern and Scottish-guy which was not my intent at all.

Forget the details guys, it just doesn't matter. Besides whichI like Homi and we have never had a cross word.

Wesley I will PM you with the address I use and hopefully you too will send a note to Kevin. That was the one thing Aaron did suggest I do. That and books, so I will stock up before I go out of my small library and hope I choose wisely. Although I guess any distraction would be a blessing.

Homintern, I can only assume that all this rainy weather has got on your tits as I usually find you less feisty about small detail. Anyhow ... breath in ..... and out ....in .... and out :-)

Cheers
krobbie

July 20th, 2008, 01:49
Hmm, poster points out the Diana thing but misses out the tsunami. Is her life more precious then than the hundreds of thousands?

July 20th, 2008, 02:23
All thats important now is kevins life - not the opinion of people who dont know him , never have and never will.

krobbie
July 20th, 2008, 05:24
All thats important now is kevins life - not the opinion of people who dont know him , never have and never will.

Here here! :cheers:

Wesley
July 24th, 2008, 02:23
Wow, I had no idea Homitern had made it his life work to follow me where ever I post and demonstrate my stupidity, how stupid of him. I would think people could decide for themselves with out his constant nagging me all over the board. If he doesnтАЩt like me, I have no problem with that and it certainly does not keep me up at night. I certainly haven lost anything in his arrogance in supposing he is the epitome of intelligence and I am not to be compared to his wonderful insight into life love God and deaf and "dumb" people like him. To think I felt bad that I was a bit arrogant in a post only to find out his own arrogance had followed me all over the forum for what I can see is no real reason to try and make my life and everyone who has to read though this junk miserable. I agree. If he feels such a way then the PM bottom works fine and there is no reason for him to drag his insults into every thread. Surely, I deserved any thing said about my open post. But, to attack me on this one as well makes me feel like its almost as much about Kevin as it is me. As far as I can tell he was fine until I mentioned I did not wish to do any further business with the Ambiance if what happened to Kevin was related to them. I don't follow the forum every day and I guess Homi has nothing better to do than follow stupid people like me around and point it out to everyone. It must be a sad lonely life if he has nothing better to do than point out my stupidity.

Had I known all this was not going on, he nor Once in a While would never gotten any apology from me. I had no idea he had brought this into every thread and post I look at. I can see why he has me on ignore. Obviously pointing out all my stupidity on all the threads would certainly be too time consuming for any one person and manage to keep up with everyone elseтАЩs business as well. God he must have nothing but time on his hands and impotent too in order to find this much time to attack me on every part of the forum.
Wes

Smiles
July 24th, 2008, 02:33
They only hurts the ones they love, Wesley.

Put the old fucker on ignore.

Cheers ...

PS ... when he's become a non-person, I'll take over!! :geek:

July 24th, 2008, 02:33
Homiterm offend you Wesley. He loves it when you write essays about him, just click on the "whatever whatever" dialogue button!

Wesley
July 24th, 2008, 02:46
They only hurts the ones they love, Wesley.

Put the old fucker on ignore.

Cheers ...

PS ... when he's become a non-person, I'll take over!! :geek:

The old fart has me on ignore, I guess he was tired of the Game, if so I guess its now up to you Mr Smiles. I am sure I deserve it for something I did 30 years or go or something like that.

Any way, you are much more fun you get directly to the point, no rhetorical bullshit with you. Just club them and make them think.

Cheers :cheers:

Wes

Wesley
July 24th, 2008, 02:48
Homiterm offend you Wesley. He loves it when you write essays about him, just click on the "whatever whatever" dialogue button!

I will make sue I keep that button quite close from now on,

Cheers as Smiles would say.
:cheers:

Wes

Beachlover
July 24th, 2008, 05:38
"Who cares about that" ..........Why don't you arrange to visit Kevin 'homintern' then you could ask him face to face if he cares as well! Why you feel it's OK to start ridiculing someone when all they are doing is showing a bit of compassion to someone who is locked up in a hell hole beats me, but I suppose you have your reasons.He can show all the compassion he likes - I believe that people should say what they mean, and if Wesley has never felt anything so badly then he's a very shallow person. But that's no surprise. He is after all the person who's been telling us that people are born blind and deaf as part of some God's intentions for their lives

OMG.... seriously mate, is it:

(a) Sand up your urethra

(b) Sand up your anus

(c) Urine infection.... hurts when you pee?

(d) All of the above?

(e) You're a woman with PPMS (perpetual)

July 24th, 2008, 07:57
The old fart has me on ignore

That's great news for you Wesley. I wish he would put everyone including myself on ignore then he can talk to himself!

July 24th, 2008, 16:24
I wish he would put myself on ignore Where's the fun in that?

Wesley
July 25th, 2008, 03:44
All that bickering and posting , following me around the board was just for fun... and he said I was stupid...I'm sure talking to himself will be enlightenment for sure. My dad always said when they start talking to themselves its a sign of old age ... Guess he was right.

Wes

Wesley
July 25th, 2008, 03:46
Now I wonder, has anyone heard directly from Kevin.

Wes

krobbie
July 25th, 2008, 06:21
Check your PM

July 25th, 2008, 15:47
Check your PMHe's so dumb you have to tell him that?

krobbie
July 25th, 2008, 15:58
... back off and for Christs sake leave the poor man be. There's nothing to be gained by tormenting Wes other than the bizarre satisfaction of doing so.

Don't be naughty.

krobbie

July 25th, 2008, 16:19
There's nothing to be gained by tormenting Wes other than the bizarre satisfaction of doing so.Quite :idea:

Wesley
July 25th, 2008, 21:15
What ever you old fart. My dad use to say about my 92 year old grandmother, she is old and does things out of habit, never mind when she does crazy stuff all the time its normal for her. Krobbie. Obviously he is in the same situation. he is so old he can't think beyond the next moment. So better to pay him no mind. he is just old and cant help himself, that is the reason he wears diapers.

Wes