PDA

View Full Version : Philippines and Western thought

July 19th, 2008, 10:33
... surely they need a shining light like me ...Indeed Wes, and when you tell them that they are also blind, halt or lame as part of God's Divine Plan - why would She limit Herself just to making people gay? - you will revered as a modern saint

Wesley
July 20th, 2008, 02:29
Deleted

July 20th, 2008, 05:49
Your problem, Wes,is that you are thinking in the same stereotyping terms as the people you are generallising about. Thirty to forty years ago I lived with someone who repeatedly said to me "why don't you just accept them for what they are".

I think the Thai call it "thinking too much"

July 20th, 2008, 05:55
Apparently the "God" that Wes believes in, according to him, made him gay, and therefore being gay is OK. Logically therefore God is making all sorts of decisions about the way we'll be - healthy, blind, deaf, club foot. These must equally be OK. Or is it just choosing a person's sexuality where "God" gets involved? Come on Wes - enlighten us with your shining light

Wesley
July 20th, 2008, 07:06
Whatever whatever Button

July 20th, 2008, 09:14
My point is that People no matter who they are even homiterd has a right to believe in what or who he is, I do generalize and enjoy it.No matter how stupid your beliefs Wes, long may you enjoy them. However, inflicting them on others is another matter altogether

Wesley
July 20th, 2008, 16:57
What ever what ever Button

July 20th, 2008, 17:02
I could not agree more you old cunt, surely we finally agree.So when will you be abandoning the missionary position?

Wesley
July 20th, 2008, 17:11

July 20th, 2008, 19:14
The day I have to submit to youYou and Osama bin Laden - both paid-up members of the Axis of Evil

Wesley
July 21st, 2008, 05:45

July 21st, 2008, 10:10
Huh.............. that line of thought escapes me.That won't be a surprise to many of us. Both of you claim there is some higher power beyond your fellow man to whom you owe some primary allegiance

Wesley
July 21st, 2008, 18:55

July 22nd, 2008, 04:09
You could not be more wrong you old fart, I do believe in a higher power than myself, the typical religious freak I am not, I am there for the kids. I'm happy to have provided you with the opportunity to vent about your moral superiority (noblesse oblige and all that) but let's return to the logic of what you assert. You believe that God made you gay and therefore being gay is a good thing. Which of the following is true?
A God made the kids with whom you deal be born into squalor
B God doesn't decide about whether kids are born into squalor

Bob
July 22nd, 2008, 04:36
The answer, of course, Homi (Colonel), is seven.

You are a silly girl, you know.

Wesley
July 22nd, 2008, 04:40

Wesley

July 22nd, 2008, 08:06
The answer, of course, Homi (Colonel), is seven. You are a silly girl, you know.Indeed - and as we know 7 is a divisor of 42 (The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy). As for poor old Wesley, he's just a lost soul living in a world of contradictions (of his own making)

Wesley
July 22nd, 2008, 08:40
I am peace with myself and my fellow man, there is no reason to feel sorry for em I am at peace. may something help you, you seems to be such a Mirabel old cunt.

however Bob does seem to have the answer to all of our problems, 7 it is ...

Wes

July 22nd, 2008, 10:50
As distasteful a human being as Jesse Helms was, how is that he is the only one deserving of your scorn when the world has the likes of Robert Mugabe? You are at peace with Mugabe who has destroyed his country and is responsible for thousands of deaths? Meanwhile ole Jesse didn't really accomplish much of anything in the greater scheme of life and the world eventually passed him by. By the way, Jesse is dead and gone. Perhaps it's time to let go?

Your powers of reasoning beggar belief and would seem not to go beyond the bottom of a gin bottle. What a silly twat you are.

This old cunt Mirabel you refer to - is that your drag name?

Wesley
July 22nd, 2008, 11:54
What ever what ever
Wes

July 22nd, 2008, 23:11
You end you last post by saying "I am on no mission to change him or anyone else" but in your opening post you say "I am sure that is where I need to be now if for no other reason than to bring enlightenment and understanding that no sin is greater than another" and "then surely they need a shining light like me to help them understand"

The reason there has been one retort after another is because you post such inconsistent crap.

Clearly you have no idea in what even you believe in.

Wesley
July 23rd, 2008, 02:08
What ever What Ever

Wes

July 23rd, 2008, 04:18
Clearly you have no idea in what even you believe in.No?! You think?

July 23rd, 2008, 10:39
Apology accepted.

August 31st, 2008, 16:39
I do believe in a higher power than myself, the typical religious freak I am not, I am there for the kids.

That's exactly what all the pedo priests said too. Have fun in the Philippines, I've heard it's a paradise for people like you.

August 31st, 2008, 16:58
I do believe in a higher power than myself, the typical religious freak I am not, I am there for the kids.

That's exactly what all the pedo priests said too. Have fun in the Philippines, I've heard it's a paradise for people like you.

Don't look now, but it appears the legendary Boygeenyus is back.