PDA

View Full Version : The most popular pic on the gay Thai websites :-)

July 19th, 2008, 00:12
Well, is this picture funny, or sexy, or ???

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/2680409096_15710ea80a_o.jpg

Moderators: please remove this if you think it is Inappropriate.

Myself, I think it's funny!

July 20th, 2008, 11:15
It's cute....

July 20th, 2008, 15:34
Well, is this picture funny, or sexy, or ???

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/2680409096_15710ea80a_o.jpg

Moderators: please remove this if you think it is Inappropriate.

Myself, I think it's funny!

Inappropriate? One boy is checking the other boys' head for lice, while this boy is enjoying a banana.
Perfectly normal and happens every day!

Shuee
July 20th, 2008, 17:19
more pls thanks

July 20th, 2008, 17:20
Yes, more sexually suggestive pics of fifteen year-old boys, please!

July 20th, 2008, 20:36

One can only assume that you have such vast experience of fifteen year old boys that these days you can, with such certainty, discern their age by the merest glance at a photograph.

July 20th, 2008, 22:09
[quote="Chao Na":lszodr57]Yes, more sexually suggestive pics of fifteen year-old boys, please!

One can only assume that you have such vast experience of fifteen year old boys that these days you can, with such certainty, discern their age by the merest glance at a photograph.[/quote:lszodr57]

Not so difficult if you can recognize the uniform they are wearing, dear.

dab69
July 20th, 2008, 23:02

and some morons would have you believe this is a bad thing...

July 20th, 2008, 23:02
[quote="scottish-guy":3dqh206h][quote="Chao Na":3dqh206h]Yes, more sexually suggestive pics of fifteen year-old boys, please!

One can only assume that you have such vast experience of fifteen year old boys that these days you can, with such certainty, discern their age by the merest glance at a photograph.[/quote:3dqh206h]

Not so difficult if you can recognize the uniform they are wearing, dear.[/quote:3dqh206h]

You prove my point, sweetie

bkkguy
July 21st, 2008, 02:16

what? that anyone who has ever used public transport or a fast food restaurant after 3:00 PM and can recognize a school uniform must be a pervert?

bkkguy

July 21st, 2008, 03:19

what? that anyone who has ever used public transport or a fast food restaurant after 3:00 PM and can recognize a school uniform must be a pervert?

bkkguy

Oh dear - it is only YOU who is using the word "pervert" and linking it to school uniforms.

All I would observe is that to be able to state precisely the exact ages of 2 completely unknown boys and to be further able to distinguish 2 completely different school uniforms (one blue and almost totally obscured, the other white with thai writing), one must surely have either a very keen eye or a very keen interest in school uniforms, or both.

However, as BKKGUY suggests, I'm sure that having such an keen interest in school uniforms and the exact ages of the wearers is entirely healthy and wholesome - and not at all the sort of thing which would interest a "pervert".

Wesley
July 21st, 2008, 06:22
I think they are both hot, sexy and please post some more

Wes