PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Sunee Plaza

MARK
July 17th, 2008, 12:23
We are intrested to reciveve you comments from any Sawatdee Forum members that have seen the show inside the Krazy Dragon lately.
Positive Negative no problem Thanking you for your time Mark.

July 17th, 2008, 13:39
Who is now the owner of Krazy Dragon?
Anything changed?

catawampuscat
July 17th, 2008, 16:52
I am sure the estate of Peter of Krazy Dragon and his many other interests in Pattaya are still being worked out.

I am not of the opinion that we are entitled to know the names, percentages of interest, financial history or any personal
business of the bar owners. Many boy bars are partnerships and sometimes, there are silent partners who shun the limelite.

I can recall very nasty and bitter discussions here between bar owners and persons who thought they were entitled to tell them how
to run their businesses and did their best to damage the businesses of men they didn't like or weren't liked by.. It can all get very
ugly very quickly and like our friend John Botting learned, sometimes discertion is the way to go.. :cat:

July 17th, 2008, 17:09
ok - just wasn#t been there long time. Heard also that Crazy Pub beside is closed. Why?
Just a question.

July 17th, 2008, 18:19
I believe that Mark is now in charge of Krazy Dragon and maybe the hotel as well. He is very capable and has kept things running much as Peter had.

lonelywombat
July 17th, 2008, 19:03
ok - just wasn#t been there long time. Heard also that Crazy Pub beside is closed. Why?
Just a question.

Firstly crazy pub is not Krazy Dragon they are side by side

Might be owned by the same people , may not be.

mark [Krazy Dragon] is the logical person to give an update on "Montys Pool Bar" it has been an interesting thread
What is the current situation??????

thrillbill
July 17th, 2008, 19:03
We are intrested to reciveve you comments from any Sawatdee Forum members that have seen the show inside the Krazy Dragon lately.
Positive Negative no problem Thanking you for your time Mark.

The question was about the show, wasn't it?(never knew there WAS a show)

yedo111
July 18th, 2008, 11:27
I went to Krazy Dragon on Saturday , it was no show there, just some older, not very good looking boys trying to give me a massage.

It was no fun at all , I remember 1 year ago , they had very cute boys and great shows.

Of all the go go bars I went to the last few weeks , Happy Boys will have my vote , at least for the cutest and maybe most important, smiling and happy boys.

July 18th, 2008, 15:23
pascal
ok
Just a question.

It closed because the Madame Lek across the street almost started a war with them so quite intelligently, they closed. As far as the Crazy Dragon is concerned, if Peter did not have a Thai will, well then whoever has control now, gets it for free.

MARK
July 18th, 2008, 18:01
I went to Krazy Dragon on Saturday , it was no show there, just some older, not very good looking boys trying to give me a massage.

It was no fun at all , I remember 1 year ago , they had very cute boys and great shows.

Of all the go go bars I went to the last few weeks , Happy Boys will have my vote , at least for the cutest and maybe most important, smiling and happy boys.
Show Time 10.30pm 11.00pm

Narakmak
July 18th, 2008, 18:14
The guys on your website are not hot. Is it so hard to staff with hot guys?
Bottom line, that is what we are paying for and want in the bars. The shows are just filler.

July 18th, 2008, 18:26
The guys on your website are not hot. Is it so hard to staff with hot guys? Bottom line, that is what we are paying for and want in the bars. The shows are just filler.You're not suggesting that the bars are merely a meat rack and their owners pimps, surely?? :bounce:

Narakmak
July 18th, 2008, 19:03
The guys on your website are not hot. Is it so hard to staff with hot guys? Bottom line, that is what we are paying for and want in the bars. The shows are just filler.You're not suggesting that the bars are merely a meat rack and their owners pimps, surely?? :bounce:
Ideally

yedo111
July 19th, 2008, 02:08
I missed the show then , arriving around 11:30pm.

Maybe thats why I couldnt find any cute boys.

Show Time 10.30pm 11.00pm

MARK
July 19th, 2008, 11:05
The guys on your website are not hot. Is it so hard to staff with hot guys?
Bottom line, that is what we are paying for and want in the bars. The shows are just filler.
No its realy easy to fill a bar with 100 hot handsome guys thats why every go go bar you go in is full of hot guys, ok joking its very difficult to keep goog lookind staff as thay get off a lot and quite offten disappear in to the dark corner of a long term customers bed rooms all bar owners are allways on the lookout for new boys find any send some my way . Mark

Narakmak
July 19th, 2008, 12:26
No have. Excuses, excuses. Its the customer's fault.
Maybe if you don't have the product we are looking for, you should close the doors until you replenish.

Beachlover
July 19th, 2008, 20:38
Maybe if you don't have the product we are looking for, you should close the doors until you replenish.

What a shit attitude to have...

Clearly this guy has never run a business before...

Narakmak
July 19th, 2008, 20:41

What a shit attitude to have...

Clearly this guy has never run a business before...
So your idea of an ethical business is to promise something you can't deliver? Thanks, I'll pass.

catawampuscat
July 19th, 2008, 22:55
Bar owners always put themselves on the firing line when they post and it brings out the worst in some posters.

Some deluded posters imagine that boy bars should have plenty of "their type" of hot boys available for them
when the walk in or they should close the doors.

Nobody made any excuses or blamed the customers.. Only a disturbed mind would read that into the comments
made by MARK.

Reality bites sometimes but universally hot guys don't stay on the go go stage for long as many customers want
to "off" them and sometimes keep them for a long time.. This leaves the less universally attractive guys left over
but fortunately there are hundreds of hot boys to choose from but one has to bar hop to see them all..

I had thought of stopping in at Krazy Dragon tonite but Sunee Plaza was flooded with uniformed police and some went
into Krazy Dragon as well as the rest of the boy go go bars in Sunee Plaza.
By the way, Crazy Pub reopened tonite and for those who are interested Minou Boy Bar never reopened tonite.. :cat:

Narakmak
July 20th, 2008, 01:47
I never said anything about all bars always supplying all types, that is your fantasy not mine.

July 20th, 2008, 02:22
How many of the posters here have actually been to Krazy dragon and seen the show and the boys on last 3 months or so? I have and i know its fun.