PDA

View Full Version : Is This Why Pattayans Are So Dumb?

July 17th, 2008, 10:25
Hotter average temperature is associated with lower White IQs. Read all about it in Gene Expression (http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2008/07/colder-climates-favor-civilization-even.php.)

Oh well, assocation does not a causation make.

catawampuscat
July 17th, 2008, 13:00
It is hotter in Bangkok.. why pick on the farangs in Pattaya? maybe time to get a life asiaboy? :cat:

kittyboy
July 17th, 2008, 21:26
Hotter average temperature is associated with lower White IQs. Read all about it in Gene Expression (http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2008/07/colder-climates-favor-civilization-even.php.)

Oh well, assocation does not a causation make.

Send the link for the paper to Aunty and Gone Fishing - They can read and review it and let us know if it has any scientific merit.... Aunty I beleive is a Nobel Prize winner and GF apparently is a self-taught shop keeper turned amatuer research scientists. Do the Aunty and GF colaborate on important scientific works?

July 17th, 2008, 21:38
assocation does not a causation make.

Nor, apparently, a caucasian.

It seems to refer to "whites" from the US Southern States - it would appear that some with low IQs are in the Northern States too ...

Impulse
July 18th, 2008, 05:56
"It seems to refer to "whites" from the US Southern States - it would appear that some with low IQs are in the Northern States too ... " Yes,some with low IQs are from Northern states,but they were originally born in the southern states and migrated north.Most southerners are dumb rednecks,especially the ones from texas,followed closely by tennesse,oklahoma,nebraska,idaho,georgia,south and north carolina,kentucky,missouri,west virginia,missouri,montana,kansa,alabama and indiana. :cheese:

Geezer
July 18th, 2008, 09:51
One may wonder at the opinion that, тАЬA countries greatness is judged by the way it treats its animals.тАЭ, but classifying Idaho, and Montana which adjoin Canada, as southern states is indeed dubious.

Of course, they are south of Alaska.

July 18th, 2008, 15:31
As far as Aunty and GF, I was quite surprised to find that sheep shaggy had a peer review process.

July 18th, 2008, 23:21
"It seems to refer to "whites" from the US Southern States - it would appear that some with low IQs are in the Northern States too ... " Yes,some with low IQs are from Northern states,but they were originally born in the southern states and migrated north.Most southerners are dumb rednecks,especially the ones from texas,followed closely by tennesse,oklahoma,nebraska,idaho,georgia,south and north carolina,kentucky,missouri,west virginia,missouri,montana,kansa,alabama and indiana. :cheese:

Of course, you have volumes of documents backing up your claims.

Or, maybe (?) you have extensive personal acquaintance with the people from all these states? Sixteen of them! You must be a busy guy!

But, if that is the case, and you have all this extensive personal experience, why can't you spell the names of the states correckly? :-0

Or (as pointed out above) why can't you even place them on the map correckly?

Could it be....I am just imagining all this....but I suspect that you picked up a list of "red states" as opposed to "blue states," and, all by yourself, decided that "red states" sort of meant the same thing as "redneck states" -- and, being completely ignorant of America, chose to "believe" that they were all "southrun states." Including North Dakota!! <snort>

Yes, and England is a small island off Formantera, in the Mediterranean Sea.

Impulse
July 19th, 2008, 02:43
You really are a dolt Henry.I did not include North Dakota,only North Carolina. And may I pass on a little friendly advice,use the spellcheck feature. Your spelling is atrocious. Im surprised to hear from you after Cottman put you in your place in the other thread about Bush being an oilman.

Smiles
July 19th, 2008, 04:49
"... Most southerners are dumb rednecks,especially the ones from texas,followed closely by tennesse,oklahoma,nebraska,idaho,georgia,south and north carolina,kentucky,missouri,west virginia,missouri,montana,kansa,alabama and indiana ... "
Nahhh ... you're just as much of a dolt ~ in fact more so as the original author of this cliche-ridden simplification.
Nebraska, Kansas, and Indiana are normally placed in the 'Midwest', not the South , and of course Montana and Idaho are about as far from Dixie as it's possible to get unless one is in Alaska or the middle of the Pacific.

AND ...

" ... And may I pass on a little friendly advice,use the spellcheck feature. Your spelling is atrocious ... "
... difficult to see where you can possibly be sanctimonious about someone else's spelling when you can't bother to (correctly) capitalize state names, or (properly) put a space between commas and the next word.
Given the context, criticizing your critics along such lines is pretty damn ludicrous.

Cheers ...

ceejay
July 19th, 2008, 05:17
Yes, and England is a small island off Formantera, in the Mediterranean Sea.

I wish! At least the bloody weather would be better :cheers: