PDA

View Full Version : Duc's Bar

July 13th, 2008, 23:18
Is Duc's bar still open or did he succeed in selling it?

catawampuscat
July 14th, 2008, 01:07
It is open and there is said to be a deal to sell Ducs.. :cat:

July 14th, 2008, 02:21
I met him at the burger stand and was led to believe its sold?

July 14th, 2008, 07:42
So why was the need for such a quick sale
Sorry if this has already be answered

July 14th, 2008, 08:40
Sorry if this has already be answered

You just need to know their secrets ! :clown:

July 15th, 2008, 05:18

Quick sale, you say? Duc has offered the bar for sale for the last year or two, that I can remember. Someone said that, even though the bar is sold, that Duc might stay on as manager. Any truth to that?

July 15th, 2008, 06:46
I know Duc very well, and l do so hope he has sold the bar. he has been let down so many times, by people whom have said they would buy it, and at the last minute pulled the plug.
If and it is an if, he has sold it, l really cant see him staying on as manager, he is so tired there now, what he needs is a break for a few months, but l really cant see him being Manager.
Sadly if he does go, it will be 1 port of call less for me, and again if he has sold, l would be delighted if he were to remain manager. It's a great spot to watch life go by.

pp

July 15th, 2008, 07:51
Duc is very persoanable and has always been extremely kind with me. I enjoyed his library of sorts and found it a good place to find a novel for reading. I also will miss the location, directly across form Villa Rouge. Hopefully he will find his niche in thailand and be happy.

TOQ
July 15th, 2008, 08:18
Duc is very persoanable and has always been extremely kind with me. I enjoyed his library of sorts and found it a good place to find a novel for reading. I also will miss the location, directly across form Villa Rouge. Hopefully he will find his niche in thailand and be happy.

Villa Rouge has been dark for so long now its almost like it was never there... Not sure what is going to happen to the place.

john