PDA

View Full Version : Looking for travel companian.

July 12th, 2008, 10:39
Some one who now where to look for at travel comp. around i Thailand, prefer a sports student as I like sport to

July 12th, 2008, 10:43
You can hire one easily at your nearest friendly go-go or host bar.

Not many genuine Thai students will have the time or money (not to mention inclination) to knock around with you on their own dime.

July 12th, 2008, 11:56
Yes, I will pay for hotel/transport mm, like to see around thailand

July 12th, 2008, 12:05
and the sex?

July 12th, 2008, 12:19
looking for a sporty student more for travel, not only sex

July 12th, 2008, 13:40
not only sex

But not only travel, either.

What you're really looking for is someone who can both travel with you, be your guide, interpret for you, and also bend over for you as required. I still think a prostitute is the best choice. Less complicated that way.

July 12th, 2008, 20:55
Well, good luck to you with your search. I have two specific bits of advice for you.

a. If your guy is really a college student, then he's enrolled in college, and cannot simply take off 2-3 weeks on a whim. You will need to plan ahead, and co-ordinate your visit to coincide with either the shorter term break (coming in a couple of months), or the break between school years, which is also known as "summer vacation" AKA "the hot season."

b. This is not the right place to look for your guy. Try ThaiLoveLinks or other such sites.

In general, you should be on the lookout for scammers, and also be aware that many Thai college students do not speak English.

July 13th, 2008, 14:27
not only sex

But not only travel, either.

What you're really looking for is someone who can both travel with you, be your guide, interpret for you, and also bend over for you as required. I still think a prostitute is the best choice. Less complicated that way.

But he is too cheap.

July 13th, 2008, 16:11
Well, good luck to you with your search. I have two specific bits of advice for you.

a. If your guy is really a college student, then he's enrolled in college, and cannot simply take off 2-3 weeks on a whim. You will need to plan ahead, and co-ordinate your visit to coincide with either the shorter term break (coming in a couple of months), or the break between school years, which is also known as "summer vacation" AKA "the hot season."

b. This is not the right place to look for your guy. Try ThaiLoveLinks or other such sites.

In general, you should be on the lookout for scammers, and also be aware that many Thai college students do not speak English.

Listen to a guy who has a harem of school boys!

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 13th, 2008, 22:14
I'm always available as a paid traveling companion and I'm fairly cheap as well. However I have no interest in sport-elbow lifting in the bar is as good as it gets but I can certainly talk and entertain with stories and delicious gossip about not only Sawatdee members but anyone you like. If I don't know it I just make it up and I'm very convincing.

With me beside you-you always look good by comparison-an added benefit.

I'm yours for a bottle of scotch a day and a few baht for expenses.

July 14th, 2008, 02:26
miss obooze- cheap at half the price!

July 20th, 2008, 10:42
I'm so surprised and more embarrased to hear that some of our" new generation s.t.u.d.e.n.t" will becoming a" s.o.p.i.n.e.e....!!!???

July 20th, 2008, 11:04
I'm always available as a paid traveling companion and I'm fairly cheap as well. However I have no interest in sportDon't listen to Lunchtime's protestations about sport. I happen to know he has a gold medal in horizontal jogging. Actually he had a gold medal - it got melted down and turned into a gold necklace for some boy or other. Or at least that's what he told me over lunch the other day - and I can vouch for his being cheap, I had to pay the bill for both of us :colors:

July 20th, 2008, 16:41
... I'm sure would like to be your travel companion, supposedly "knows it all", - just the person to accompany you - I think he's just full of shit, but then that's just my opinion.

Hmmm
July 20th, 2008, 16:58
It is not clear if the OP is looking for a tour guide (presumably Thai) or simply someone to travel with (presumably farang).

July 20th, 2008, 17:06
It is not clear if the OP is looking for a tour guide (presumably Thai) or simply someone to travel with (presumably farang).

It's sufficiently clear to the rest of us. What about this statement don't you understand:

Hmmm
July 20th, 2008, 17:50

It's sufficiently clear to the rest of us. What about this statement don't you understand:

Students of course always being Thai ... or farang ... and able to act as tour guides ... or just companions. Now I see it. The clarity is undeniable.

July 20th, 2008, 18:09
Oh, yes, how silly of me. Thailand is quite overflowing with young farang "sporty" students who are happy to travel around the country and have sex with an older farang. You are so correct, I should not have ruled out that possibility.