PDA

View Full Version : Discos in Pattaya - need updated list

yedo111
July 9th, 2008, 23:20
DJ station in Pattaya - closed or open ?

I tried to search but only old information on the net.

July 10th, 2008, 03:21
Body language & Dudes

yedo111
July 10th, 2008, 15:15
Wasn't DJ renamed as Dudes?

Is it really a gay disco ?

Dudes club , a great place for farang women I read on another forum .

thrillbill
July 12th, 2008, 23:28
NOTE: I am usually complaining about no decent "gay" dance clubs to go to in Patttaya. IN the past, the gay dance clubs have been in some hole in the wall with little investment, including a poor sound system.... but things HAVE changed.

X-ray Man Club has moved into a decent remodeled building- The owner (??) spent some big bucks with the interior and on the sound system. The X-ray dance club is in a building next to the old one in North Pattaya. It is now a decent place to go to.

Last week I went to Out-Xy which is about a 8 minute walk from Boystown...on Soi 15, Second Rd. It is smaller than X-ray but the inside is nicely done with some hot coyote dancers and friendlly waiters.

There is Body Language which seems to be popular and has good reviews. It Is off from 3rd Road at soi 2- Lk Condo Place area. I haven't been there yet.

I don't know anything about Dudes.

These above places all have "Coyote Dancers" for the gay audience, but you'll run into some "fruit flies" in these clubs which I find annoying when they have to get on stage and start dancing. (Sorry Dear, I'm not into tuna.) :colors:

For addresses locate Max Magazine, a gay publication out of BKK. Most of the above establishments advertise in this magazine. I don't know about Spice Magazine.

By the way, there will be a pool party at the Babylon on July 27, 3pm-11pm with a DJ. Should be fun.

lonelywombat
July 13th, 2008, 09:53
These above places all have "Coyote Dancers" for the gay audience, but you'll run into some "fruit flies" in these clubs which I find annoying when they have to get on stage and start dancing. (Sorry Dear, I'm not into tuna.) :colors:

Love to hear your definition of a fruit fly. New term to me.

dab69
July 13th, 2008, 09:55
sounds like a younger fag hag

thrillbill
July 13th, 2008, 13:30
Yes, same as a "fag hag"... When I go to DJ's or such in BKK, there's always a few Thai fruit flies that have to get on stage and act like they're attractive to the audience. Honey, you're occupying space for some muscle boy that we would rather look at! (If they're lesbians, at least they don't look like the ones in the States that have to look like some kind of member on a girl's softball team...short,fat,and butch.)

July 13th, 2008, 18:41
Yes, same as a "fag hag"... When I go to DJ's or such in BKK, there's always a few Thai fruit flies that have to get on stage and act like they're attractive to the audience. Honey, you're occupying space for some muscle boy that we would rather look at! (If they're lesbians, at least they don't look like the ones in the States that have to look like some kind of member on a girl's softball team...short,fat,and butch.)

Even worse is the farang woman who insists on dancing in her bra :pukeleft: :pukeleft: :pukeleft:

thrillbill
July 13th, 2008, 22:40
...sounds like the Dutch "lady" who wears a baseball black cap and has to have a black fan while on stage in the soi 2 clubs or at G.O.D. I was told that "she" was a guy then had an operation and became a transgender...