View Full Version : Coming with a friend, where to stay?

Wesley
July 8th, 2008, 07:51
I am in the middle of planning a trip with a friend, I have never been with a friend and usually I take care of my own expenses. In this case I have to take care of mine and his. He will likely want to look at the country and I have seen much of it and prefer to play all night and sleep all day.

So, I need to know a decent good place to stay that will allow me to have a permanent guest. I need a place in Bangkok and Pattaya close to Boys-town and that place which can not be spoken with out BG or other anti Sunne people getting into the conversation. So, I am looking a clean decent good place to stay. I had heard Mikes hotel is good and I like the Pinnacle in Bkk. What say you all. is Jimmy First still working at the Pinnacle. I likely will need a guide for the other guy as well. Any suggestions. I can always look on Dragon Castle however, you guys seem to know more than they do. Its been a while since I was there. I have been home in America for over a year and this is my first time home this long in over 12 years.

Any help guys, or at least any serious replies?

Wesley

Wesley
July 8th, 2008, 12:21
Jimmy is still at the Pinnacle in Bangkok (jimmyfirst@hotmail.com). No reason why any hotel should be a problem if you book using both names, then there can be no dispute. The Pinnacle now require both names (or they did last month) for couples checking in.
If you need a guide, contact Oat (oat747@yahoo.com). He's gay. speaks great English and is TAT licensed.

I have used Oat before the first time I went, you are right he is good, been a long time since I heard from him though. I would have never found his email.

thanks. I'll check with Jimmy, when my computer crashed last year lost his email too.

Any Idea's about Patttaya would be appreciated, I usually stay at the Ambiance but since the mess with Kevin I'm not to shure I will be doing anything with the BBB group again in any way.

Wes

July 8th, 2008, 12:31
How long is your stay in Pattaya? I would try the Mosaik Apartments in Day Night area if your stay is longer. Several beach hotels are nice and I am sure many here are more familiar with them than I am as I am not a beach person any longer. Also the Diamond City Apartmentshave had good reviews here. You might do a forum search also as this topic is very popular.

Wesley
July 9th, 2008, 12:18
Actually, I should w more myself, however I am a creature of habit and now I would like to change my venue, Also, since I have two people to pay for I would like to treat him well but, we are not lovers just friends. he is quite good looking and about 30 of Asian decent and well hung . Maybe someone there would like to take him in. LOL. Any way I had heard that Mikes across from Boys town was good but I can't remember any other places other than the Ambiance. I often stay in Bkk, My stay should be about a week in Bkk and a week in Pattaya and maybe a couple of days in Chaing Mai.

I am not sayign I won't go in BBB just that I gave them all my business the last time and its best I look around a bit more this time. I like Xzite and would like to party there. I don't; care for the DJ station in BKK so I prefer to party in Patty. I would not bother with BKK if it were not for my guest. However, he needs to see the sites and I would like to encourage that aspect of the trip for him. I don't like the bars as well in Bkk but maybe its because I am there more often. I usually don't have the time to go to Patty. I really did have the time of my life the last time I was there. but things seems to have changed. So, have the replies to this age old question. I could do a search but you guys are so up to date on things and things change so quickly there.

Wesley

July 9th, 2008, 12:25
....I would like to treat him well but, we are not lovers just friends. he is quite good looking and about 30 of Asian decent and well hung ....
Wesley

Wes, I love it when you talk dirty to us ...
If he's not a lover how do you know he's well hung?

Smiles
July 9th, 2008, 20:52
" ... If he's not a lover how do you know he's well hung? ... "
You've certainly been around the block haven't you. Are you gay?

This guy was just my friend.

July 9th, 2008, 21:44
" ... If he's not a lover how do you know he's well hung? ... "
You've certainly been around the block haven't you. Are you gay?

This guy was just my friend.

Smiles, if you think that is 'well hung' then you don't qualify as a size queen. :geek: I wouldn't start to bite the pillow with that chipolata.

I was hoping that Wes would give us some salacious details but alas ......

July 10th, 2008, 10:07
I was hoping that Wes would give us some salacious details but alas ......
I was hoping for pictures...

Wesley
July 11th, 2008, 06:30
....I would like to treat him well but, we are not lovers just friends. he is quite good looking and about 30 of Asian decent and well hung ....
Wesley

Wes, I love it when you talk dirty to us ...
If he's not a lover how do you know he's well hung?

Got a pic, want me to share ...? he is 30 and cute, really Cute, maybe you can take him for a week or two.

Wes