PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya isn't a good place for young gays

July 7th, 2008, 07:59
I am a young gay living in Pattaya permanently.. I have to live here becouse of my job but I really feel uncomfortable in the gay life of Pattaya..
For example, on the gay beach I can see only big bellied old farangs with their young moneyboys.. :( They always look on me like on the piece of meat...
Same in the gay bars... only moneyboys and there customers... it's not a gay life like you can see it in Europe... So it seems to me for young gay there is nothing to go out at night here... may be you can give me any advice?
Thank you

July 7th, 2008, 08:10
How young are you, and what do you charge for short time?

Hahaha, just kidding. My only advice is that you try to spend more time in Bangkok. The trip is quick these days.

firecat69
July 7th, 2008, 08:21
Plenty of late night discos in Pattaya where the gay boys go. Sure a lot of the boys there will be moneyboys but they are there after work to have a good time.

If you are young and cute nothing will be expected from you except maybe buying some drinks.

Ask around and you will be told the current hot late night clubs.

July 7th, 2008, 08:46
fattman, no doubt one day I'll become old too... but I hope I'll not do such a stupid things like many old farangs do.. I'll not buy moneyboys.. I see a lot of very old ugly farangs walking hand in hand with 18 y o boys... don't they understand how disgusting they look?

July 7th, 2008, 09:09
fattman, no doubt one day I'll become old too... but I hope I'll not do such a stupid things like many old farangs do.. I'll not buy moneyboys.. I see a lot of very old ugly farangs walking hand in hand with 18 y o boys... don't they understand how disgusting they look?

Yeah...almost (but not quite) as disgusting as two very old ugly farangs walking hand in hand with each other!

So, JboyTH, who do you hope to be fucking when you're 70? Another 70 year old? Do you really think you'll find old ugly farangs more sexually attractive when you yourself are old and ugly, than you do now?

July 7th, 2008, 09:14
Even though I'm not a "young gay", I have a similar lament as the OP: I'd like a gay bar or restaurant like Telephone Pub or Balcony (or even G.O.D. or DJ Station, though I *really* feel like an old fogey in those places) in Bangkok where gay men congregate and it's possible to meet others on a non-commercial basis. I prefer "older guys" meaning above 30, and preferrably over 40, but where in Pattaya can one make casual contact with them? All the gogos, massage places and pubs seem to specialize in 20 yr old guys (┬▒5 years).

Is there really no market for a cruise bar in Pattaya -- no place to meet and chat without expectation of imminent sex and/or obligation of money?

[/pollyanna mode off]

July 7th, 2008, 09:17
ok I explain.. for me most important thing is to know thatmy partner really likes me but not my money.. so when I'll be 70 y o I hope I'll find a partner who will find me sexually attractive, if he will be younger than me - lucky me.... but if nobody will like me exept moneyboys.. I'll better be alone... I don't enjoy sex and can't feel horny if I know that I am disgusting for my partner...

PS two old men hand in hand are not disgusting for me at all

zinzone
July 7th, 2008, 11:27
Hey Jboy rather than criticise the farang you should persuade the "money boys" it is better for them to go and work in Mcdonalds at 24 baht per hour or go and work in a factory or on a farm where they can make maybe up to 200 baht plus for 10-12 hours working per day.
Everyone knows how the Thais love to work long hours for such rates of remuneration.
Right?!

catawampuscat
July 7th, 2008, 11:30
young man, you will see things differently in the decades to come.

All of us found grandfatherly types (used to be called dirty old men) disgusting and perverted
when we were in our teens & twenties.
We all saw things in a similar lite to yourself and the mere idea
of a seventy plus year old touching our teen age or twenty something body was repulsive but fortunately,
that ageist prejudice is not ingrained in the Thai culture and age is actually respected and reverred.

Certainly, it is not preferred for sexual partnering, but it is just taken as part of life that men past the 60 or 70 y.o.
(the ages where western mindset thinks sex should end) are sexual beings with sexual and physical needs.
Taking care is still a basic concept and extending that to sexual needs in exchange for financial assistance is not much of
a stretch, especially for those in financial need.

young man, you are fortunate that us over-the-hill gangsters still find you attractive and desirable. Some young men are
never lusted after due to ugliness or lack of sexual appeal and you should be flattered that you can raise the interest of
jaded seniors, who have their choice of many many others in your age group.

It will all make more sense to you when you are 64 and are humming along with the old Beatles tune about 'will you still love me
when I'm 64.'
Until then, learn some tolerance, if you learn anything living in Thailand and smile when you think about your grandfather
still getting his jollies (maybe with the help of a little blue pill, now and then) and probably more active than most men your own age..

Check back in 40 years or so and let us know if you changed your mindset.. :cat:

TOQ
July 7th, 2008, 11:45
young man, you will see things differently in the decades to come.

All of us found grandfatherly types (used to be called dirty old men) disgusting and perverted
when we were in our teens & twenties.
We all saw things in a similar lite to yourself and the mere idea
of a seventy plus year old touching our teen age or twenty something body was repulsive but fortunately,
that ageist prejudice is not ingrained in the Thai culture and age is actually respected and reverred.

Certainly, it is not preferred for sexual partnering, but it is just taken as part of life that men past the 60 or 70 y.o.
(the ages where western mindset thinks sex should end) are sexual beings with sexual and physical needs.
Taking care is still a basic concept and extending that to sexual needs in exchange for financial assistance is not much of
a stretch, especially for those in financial need.

young man, you are fortunate that us over-the-hill gangsters still find you attractive and desirable. Some young men are
never lusted after due to ugliness or lack of sexual appeal and you should be flattered that you can raise the interest of
jaded seniors, who have their choice of many many others in your age group.

It will all make more sense to you when you are 64 and are humming along with the old Beatles tune about 'will you still love me
when I'm 64.'
Until then, learn some tolerance, if you learn anything living in Thailand and smile when you think about your grandfather
still getting his jollies (maybe with the help of a little blue pill, now and then) and probably more active than most men your own age..

Check back in 40 years or so and let us know if you changed your mindset.. :cat:

Im sure time will change him because: "To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid" He will come around now that he is in the first stage :)

john

July 7th, 2008, 12:11
For example, on the gay beach I can see only big bellied old farangs with their young moneyboys.. :( They always look on me like on the piece of meat...

If you don't want Cat to look at you like that ... then light up a ciggie.

July 7th, 2008, 12:15
JHBoyTH is surely no young thai guy. Another fake poster for sure.

July 7th, 2008, 12:25

wWith a few exceptions you are all so cynical. This is obviously a Thai guy whose problem is very genuine. It is the same as when (as an older guy) you try to go to a gay bar in London (or UK) - you are looked at as an alien.

I know that my thai friend (who is 39) and gay (as we mean it in the west) does not like to go to gay bars for the same reason and is happy that he can be with me, relaxed and fulfilled

July 7th, 2008, 12:28

wWith a few exceptions you are all so cynical. This is obviously a Thai guy whose problem is very genuine. It is the same as when (as an older guy) you try to go to a gay bar in London (or UK) - you are looked at as an alien.

I know that my thai friend (who is 39) and gay (as we mean it in the west) does not like to go to gay bars for the same reason and is happy that he can be with me, relaxed and fulfilled

I don't see anything in the OP's post that says he is Thai.

July 7th, 2008, 12:42

They always look on me like on the piece of meat...
This sentence is not that of an english writer

Also surely fat farangs would not look at a europen guy like this!

July 7th, 2008, 13:11
Never mind, where the OP is from.
My thai bf from bkk hate Pattaya just for the same reason. Althought I know he makes some freelancing from time to time when he need the money. He says: I dont like Pattaya because there are only fat old farangs.
Mind you he is thai and sexual attractet only to farangs.
Sorry guys but did he not tell me the thruth? :cheese:

JboyTH if I was you I would go to BKK to have fun, you will easely find some "new friends" to hang around with, have fun together and who knows being close friends.

BTW I have never understand why an old farang walk down the steet hand in hand with a youngster. It is not Thai culture and in some way shows some kind of affection. The kind of affection shown from a prostitute only. It looks pathetic and for sure it show all the world that the old farang is together with nothing else than a moneyboy.

July 7th, 2008, 13:11
[quote]JHBoyTH is surely no young thai guy. Another fake poster for sure.

This sentence is not that of an english writer

Also surely fat farangs would not look at a europen guy like this![/quote:3d72li99]

The original poster did not say that he was a native English speaker. I bet he knows how to spell "European", at least.

puckered_penguin
July 7th, 2008, 13:19
I am a young gay living in Pattaya permanently.. I have to live here becouse of my job but I really feel uncomfortable in the gay life of Pattaya..
may be you can give me any advice?Thank you
I have every sympathy for your predicament. I too am young compared to many farang in Pattaya. I am reasonably good looking for my age. Yet no farang, in the many years I have been here, has made a pass at me nor have they reacted to my advances. It really disgusts me but I just have to make do with the company of young Thai guys. I feel totally ashamed walking with a 19 or 20 year old but after doing it with a few hundred over the years you get used to it.

yedo111
July 7th, 2008, 15:49
You're not alone Jboy.
I'm slim goodlookin and in my 40s.

But I look like Im in my 30s...

If you want to meet genuine thai gays , just avoid boyztown and sunee plaza , goto one of the popular karaoke discos , and its easy to meet friends there , but since you're the farang , you have to pay for all the drinks, because they know you are the rich guy.
Then if you're lucky you will find a real friend, interested in you're cute sexy farang body and not just the money.

Also try one of the serious gay asian dating websites, like fridae.com .

ok I explain.. for me most important thing is to know thatmy partner really likes me but not my money.. so when I'll be 70 y o I hope I'll find a partner who will find me sexually attractive, if he will be younger than me - lucky me.... but if nobody will like me exept moneyboys.. I'll better be alone... I don't enjoy sex and can't feel horny if I know that I am disgusting for my partner...

July 7th, 2008, 15:50
luvthai, sure I am not a young thai guy... I am young (24 y o) farang...may be my nickname made you think like this or my bad English.... English is not my native language, so please forgive me for some mistakes...
catawampuscat,
I am not fortunate that sugar daddies find me attractive... thay find attractive all young whites.. becouse it's quite difficult to buy them in Pattaya... everybody likes what is difficult to get..
The age is respected in Thailand but most of thais agree with me that young boys and oldies are disgusting.. may be you don't know this becouse you communicate with thais who from Pattaya, who ar spoiled by easy money and dirty farangs..
Actually "jaded seniors", as you call them, have not so wide choise.. only moneyboys.. nobody young will have sex with them free of charge (exept of very small group of thaimen with special fetish)
According to your topic, all old gays are paying to young boys, but its not right... most of them never do it.. but a lot of them who need some cheap meat come to Thailand... becouse they can't pay for this in their own countries... They get too small pension.... this is an answer.
hansiThe2 you are absolutely right.. hand on hand is not thai tradition.. so thiboys (and thaigirls also) have to push themselves to do it...
puckered_penguin, you are right.. human can get use to anything...

Dodger
July 7th, 2008, 16:08
Jboy Quote:

Well, my perspective hasn't changed since I was 18...it's always a turn-on to have someone look at me as a piece of meat, regardless of their age.

Jboy,

If you came to Pattaya thinking you were going to be in the lime light because of your age, you were wrong, as you have already figured out. When you're sitting in a pay-as-you-go environment, all things are equal. The Thai boys could care less about your age at that point. If they want the "real meat" they'll wait patiently until they're back in their rooms with their young Thai boy friends or wife's - the same way you would if you were in their shoes.

It's funny, but I've visited Jomtien Beach a few times and had the Thai boys look at me as if I were a piece of meat. Of course I know they're in it for the money, but I don't let that distract for a minute. Go ahead, you gorgeous young sex machines, eat me with both hands.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 7th, 2008, 16:12

I can assure you they don't like for my money..I haven't got any !!..but it sounds like you have money JboyTH..i will like you for yourself ( the money is of no interest to me..but how much do have have ?)

I must say I 've lived long enough to see the young ones who thought that old people were unattractive turn into unattractive people themselves..it's all in the mind !!

Only a year ago I ran into what was once a gorgeous 18 year old Scottish boy who seduced me when I was 30 and acted like he was doing me such a favor..he approached me in a London pub and he had no teeth and looked like the back end of a bus !!..I ran as fast as I could..

Send out nice vibes and they will come back to you. :angel5:

July 7th, 2008, 16:15
I am not fortunate that sugar daddies find me attractive... thay find attractive all young whites.. becouse it's quite difficult to buy them in Pattaya... everybody likes what is difficult to get..Ah the young, misconceiving themselves to be the centre of the universe and universally attractive. As an ROQ (Rich Old Queen) let me assure JboyTH that I do not find all young whites attractive. Most of them are large, loud, self-obsessed boors, as Lunchtime says always imagining that somehow they are doing you a favour, and I keep the proverbial barge-pole readily to hand. If I'm going to spend money I'm more interested in being the discerning buyer. Very, very occasionally there'll be some attractive young white guy advertising his presence in gay.com or elsewhere and I may be prepared to stump up the asking price, but such events are very rare. On the other hand, Pattaya is, I'm told, altogether another country :cyclops:

July 7th, 2008, 16:45
Lunchtime O'Booze, you say the same things as many sugardaddies... you need this to excuse yourself in your own eyes... but the truth is truth: most of people like youngs... this is life.. and words can't change it... but sugar daddies need this words to have a good sleep at night.
I am sure some of you really beleive that thaiboys love you, your soul, heart, body, but not your wallet (and european passport for sure)...

allieb
July 7th, 2008, 16:52

That's how I felt when I was young. Wait until you are older, the sexual desire doesn't go away. Your words will come back and haunt you. You will become in your own words a disgusting old farang with a young boy walking hand in hand.

catawampuscat
July 7th, 2008, 17:11
several years ago, I was in Babylon sauna and saw an elderly farang (older than me) looking at me, while I loitered near the
steam room. He keep looking and I thought maybe I knew him but at some point I realized he was cruising me and I was
shocked.
I was in my mid-fifties and looked it (unlike some who think they look a decade younger) and certainly not fit with ample girth.
I realized that I had been cruised before by farangs (ok, once before) and also thought it was someone who knew me..

I don't always wear my eyeglasses in saunas and with scant lightning, it can be difficult to ascertain other farangs motives.

There was no way I would have considered the cruising eyes of the elderly farang but I do recall a story of an older farang,
just short of 70 y.o., who claimed a hot European stud cruised him at Babylon and they had a great hot time. This farang had
face lifted and dyed his hair but it was difficult to believe a hot 30 something farang would go for him.

He explained that the 30 something farang was in BKK on business and didn't like Asian men at all. The older farang
is a habitual Babylon goer and shameless I am sure he was crusing the younger farang and since there were slim pickings, he got lucky.
This might have all happened in a dark room but the point of all this is you never know and don't let the ageists get you down... :cat:

Aunty
July 7th, 2008, 17:23
Be careful, JBoyTH, what comes around goes around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgE23G6Mit4

bing
July 7th, 2008, 19:11
You have two points of interest, both of which emanate from a self centered approach to life, that does not generate a speck of sympathy. Some would call it a "Me Me Me" approach to life. You are one person with a perfect right to be self centered and you also have the right to be in error if you choose. Why are you so concerned about what others think of you? Or again one might ask, why are you are so concerned with the looks of others, namely the old guys holding hands with 20 somethings. Grouching that Pattaya is not nice for young like you, could be said about any place. New York, is not pleasing for the young. San Jose is not pleasing for 50 year olds. Los Angeles is not good for teens. Your further comments about the motivations for the young and old getting together is nothing new. If you don't care to see this variety of guys, then don't look at them. It will not bother them at all if you stay at home and enjoy your life, then you can keep your bonmots to yourself as well. That would clear the beach and streets for me any my Thai friends. I really like a protective hand holding mine when we cross 2nd Soi by Boystown. I think with my years of experience in crossing streets I could do a perfectly good job by myself, but I delight in the care of my younger friends who hold hands with me while crossing, and then are not prone to slip it away even after a successful crossing. If you are not enjoying Pattaya, it might be you have the personality traits of the guy who fell in a vat a beer and bobbed to the surface and complained that he would like to have a bottle of beer.

July 7th, 2008, 19:16
Here's a video of JboyTH 50 years from now...enjoying the company of his peers.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3381985985899653801&q=%22lemon+party%22&ei=PwhySMrhBZHcwgOQ99HJBQ&hl=en

lonelywombat
July 7th, 2008, 19:24
Same in the gay bars... only moneyboys and there customers... it's not a gay life like you can see it in Europe... So it seems to me for young gay there is nothing to go out at night here... may be you can give me any advice?
Thank you

I have two young friends now around 30, one straight the other gay who come together to Pattaya about 3 times every 2 years

I have been to Pattaya several times at the same time and it was interesting the way both boys met up with each other at discos after 2AM. Each went their own way after an early dinner with me, I think to have a sleep before going out.
I was usually in bed before they were starting to play.

The straight guy always bragged he picked up more chicks at Hollywood than in straight bars and my gay friend was more successful at Marine Disco in Walking St than anywhere else

Their expression you don't get lucky you create your own luck, always sticks in my mind.

So if you are young, gay and not getting much luck, where are you going. Surely not to the go go bars or saunas.
Why go to the gay beach at all? You have a job so when do you get to go there. Where do you go at night.

How come you even are in the same location as the BFOC in Sunee. I get the feeling you would have the same loneliness every where, not just Sunee.

If you want the young and gay you go where they are at. And Sunee ain't that

July 7th, 2008, 19:27
Why go to the gay beach at all? You have a job so when do you get to go there?

The weekends, maybe? What a stupid question.

Beachlover
July 7th, 2008, 19:44
Well, my perspective hasn't changed since I was 18...it's always a turn-on to have someone look at me as a piece of meat, regardless of their age.

[/i].

ROFL Dodger

July 7th, 2008, 20:12
Here's a true example of how bad it can get!

http://www.pattayaone.net/news_07_07_51_2.html

July 7th, 2008, 23:17
JboyTH,

You have clearly succeeded in only one thing in your life so far - deluding yourself.

24 year old farangs capable of earning a decent salary in their own country do not come to Pattaya for highly paid jobs / salaried posts. Pattaya is hardly an international business hub or a centre of trade, investment or technology. Whatever your "job" is, you are clearly not in the fast lane and are well on the way already to getting the "too small pension" you see as a problem for many living here.

I am not so arrogant as to think that I have ever been particularly "sexually attractive", or that "I'm slim goodlookin and in my 40sтАж. But I look like Im in my 30s, but when I first came here on holiday in my 20's I was frequently offered free sex (which it would have been rude to refuse!), as I was when I retired here in my 30's, and just as often in my 40's; now I have a civil partner it is no longer necessary or appropriate. No strings were attached, there were no "taxi fares", and I did not "have to pay for all the drinks" in karaoke bars or need to "try one of the serious gay asian dating websites"; this did not happen every day (nor did I want it to) but neither were these isolated incidents or "one-offs".

You say that " when I'll be 70 y o I hope I'll find a partner who will find me sexually attractive.but if nobody will like me exept moneyboys.. I'll better be alone... I don't enjoy sex and can't feel horny if I know that I am disgusting for my partner.". Apparently you are already "disgusting" to potential partners at age 24, are already "alone" and already nobody likes you "except moneyboys". What chance do you think you will have in 40 or 50 years time?

You feel that " I am not fortunate that sugar daddies find me attractive". Agreed, not fortunate - fantasizing would seem more appropriate; maybe you are the object of attention out of curiosity rather than desirability, and when they "look on (you) like on the piece of meat" they are not seeing the prime steak you imagine, but a rejected lump of steak tartare that should be headed for the bin. Neither I nor the "sugar daddies" I know find "attractive all young whites" by any means; I find most (but by no means all!) as physically unattractive as they are mentally deficient.

" most of thais agree with me that young boys and oldies are disgusting" тАж..and that informed comment on what "most Thais" think is based on exactly what experience of Thais and Thailand?

If you are unattractive, then you are unattractive. Stop looking for excuses and blaming where you are and those around you. Face up to it and, if you can, do something about it; if you can't, then get out your wallet.

Irish1972
July 8th, 2008, 03:09
Hey!

It can be quite hard to find someone around your own age who is not a Money boy but they do exist! Try to stay clear of the typical areas and head out to the night clubs, much better chance there. On a different note don't be so quick to judge older/younger relationships there are lots of them out there. Log on to silverdaddies.com I think you will be amazed!

On a different note I was offered money by a Beach massage guy last year to have a little fun in my appt! Needless to say I refused...the money! :bounce: In my mid 30's and a little chunky! I will be back in October! :clown:

Beachlover
July 8th, 2008, 07:14
Well my experience is...

I dont know about Pattaya, never been there... but everywhere else in Thailand... whenever I stepped into a "gay" area or come across "gay people"... I had both farangs and Thais (young and old) hitting on me... so really, if you're attractive, it doesn't matter where you are.

It happened again when I stopped over in Bangkok last week... I was totally embarressed with this gay office clerk hitting on me in front of this client I was pitching to. I didn't dare do anything back.

At the hotel... I ordered room service one night. I got out of the shower just wearing towel when a Thai guy in his 30s knocked on the door with my meal... he kept staring at my half naked body and smiled like he was smiling for Thailand... if he was younger I would've let the towel "slip" off my hips or something accidental...

I would rate myself quite average... but I'm in my early 20s... asian and apparently cute.

Has anyone noticed there are a lot of really really horny gay Thai students in Sydney? I hooked 2 of them recently...they couldn't have been older than 18 or 19... I couldn't believe it... they were really wanting it, almost desperate! There must be more of them out there... it blows my mind away :cyclopsani:

Smiles
July 8th, 2008, 07:56
" ... but I'm in my early 20s... asian and apparently cute ... I couldn't believe it ... "
Go for it Beachlover. :cyclops: Obviously you have a number of characteristics which 99% of the gentlemen on this Board don't possess, so play 'em for all they're worth.
Unfortunately your advice and observations will probably not (how could it?) resonate here. "Early 20's, Asian, cute" nice buzz words, and sigh .........

Cheers ...

lonelywombat
July 8th, 2008, 11:28
After I posted my reply earlier I raised the subject with several twenties guys herein OZ as to how they would handle
your problem

The first works in hospitality and has daytime free or after 0200, 6 days a week. After we eliminated saunas, sex on premises
[non commercial]places like bookshops or gay bars with dark rooms or cubicles, beats [toilets], railway and bus stations, he could only come up with late night discos.

The second I met this morning to witness some documents he had asked me to. He works 5 1/2 days per week and divides his time between straight and gay discos with equal success. He goes to bed immediately after work/dinner the nights he goes out, and goes to discos before 0200. We have a no entry deadline after 0200 that is causing problems ATM.
But he said he gets more contact in the streets ,shop or malls than he does at discos. He made the comment he is a hunter and feels the OP is someone who prefers to be hunted.

His MO is to walk around, usually at lunchtime and if he sees something cute he does the gay eye contact routine. Look in the eyes [face],drop eyes to check out the package then back to the eyes. Gay guys if they are aware the are being cruised will be looking back and then it is a casual lift of the eyebrows to see if he gets a response. Sometimes he will stop casually look back to see what reaction the cruised guy has.

I asked about straight guys getting offended and becoming aggressive. He claims straight guys if they notice you glancing at their package will look down in case their zip is undone Most times you are already passed.

He claims I am a hunter and love the chase. Those who wait to be cruised can leave a lonely life.

When I asked if it could work in LOS ,he replied he has no problems in Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. So why not. I can vouch for the fact his eyes never stop moving. He is not that good looking and does not stand out in a crowd

Beachlover
July 8th, 2008, 11:42
" ... but I'm in my early 20s... asian and apparently cute ... I couldn't believe it ... "
Go for it Beachlover. :cyclops: Obviously you have a number of characteristics which 99% of the gentlemen on this Board don't possess, so play 'em for all they're worth.
Unfortunately your advice and observations will probably not (how could it?) resonate here. "Early 20's, Asian, cute" nice buzz words, and sigh .........

Cheers ...

Thanx Smiles... hope life in Hua Hin is pleasant. I've always wondered... what do the farangs who retire in Pattaya/Hua Hin and other Thai cities do all day?... What's a typical day like?... What's a typical week like?

My observations were mainly for the young gay in Pattaya who started this post... though I don't know if it's any help... maybe he won't find what he's looking for in Pattaya. I've only ever had massages in Thailand.. and offed 1 boy who was really just irresistably cute. Never really went after "normal Thais" there... was never there for long. Maybe next time I'll check out DJ Station or something. I've heard you meet normal Thai boys there.

I really don't think you can compare Pattaya to Europe... or anywhere else... it sounds like a unique ecosystem there.

And as for oldies with youngies... I don't mind seeing that, it's part of life... and if a much less attractive or older guy hits on me... I don't mind as long as they're not pushy or too forward with the touchy feely.

elephantspike
July 8th, 2008, 12:28

He never said he was Thai. He says he is "farang".

(A) This sentence is not that of an english writer

(B) Also surely fat farangs would not look at a europen guy like this!

(A) Not all farangs are native speakers of English

(B) I suppose you would ignore this guy if you saw him on the beach ???

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/expecting_rain/GreySpeedo33.jpg

yedo111
July 8th, 2008, 13:14
Hi everyone !

Which nightclub is the best one in Pattaya to meet up with new friends , both thais and farangs? Gay or mixed crowd ?

Where there are no moneyboys , but I guess they're everywhere. :blob5:

Xzyte ?

elephantspike
July 8th, 2008, 13:17
Hi everyone !

Which nightclub is the best one in Pattaya to meet up with new friends , both thais and farangs? Gay or mixed crowd ?

Where there are no moneyboys , but I guess they're everywhere. :blob5:

Xzyte ?

Um, yeah, interesting topic, Yedo, but how about starting a new thread for that?

Thanks.

Beachlover
July 8th, 2008, 13:26
That's right! Not all caucasions are English speakers! And not everyone spells like Americans! :bom:

bing
July 8th, 2008, 20:32
Neat Pic. I sure would not ignore the young man. He looks like the guys I have seen in Copenhagen a few weeks ago. I can even fantasize he might like to be with me. The make up of those Denmark guys is awesome, and I do think that blonds have more fun. Having said that I have more fun and meet more friendly guys in Pattaya.

Jetsam
July 9th, 2008, 00:17
(B) I suppose you would ignore this guy if you saw him on the beach ???

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/expecting_rain/GreySpeedo33.jpg

no proportional bulge to body ratio so yes I would ignore him :clown:

July 9th, 2008, 00:38
I'll take care of him for you!!

July 11th, 2008, 20:54
Gone Fishing, who told you that I am alone, and nobody like me exept moneyboys? I get a lot of offers of free sex from men of my age or younger.. so this is not a problem for me.. you red something I did't write in my post...
my expirence in Thailand -3 years, I lived not only in Pattaya, but in BKK, Chiang Mai and Satun... actually I came to Thailand after I finished the university...
My problem is not a problem of my sexual attractiveness... Why if you can't win a dispute you try to offend the opponent? the easiest way?
Irish1972, thank you for your advice.. I know about gays who like older men, but according to modern psychiatry, gerontophiles are 0.7% from heterosexual men and 1,8% from homosexual men, so from thousand of really homosexual thaiboys only 18 are real gerontophiles!
lonelywombat, thank you for the answer, really interesting ;)

July 12th, 2008, 01:12
Gone Fishing, who told you that I am alone, and nobody like me exept moneyboys? I get a lot of offers of free sex from men of my age or younger.. so this is not a problem for me.. you red something I did't write in my post...

You did by writing "So it seems to me for young gay there is nothing to go out at night here... ". If you are so popular, you would have no need to ask for advice on where to go out at night, etc., unless the "offers of free sex" are limited to short time only from those who are not interested in any further relationship with you once their lust has been satisfied (or not, as the case may be).

Why if you can't win a dispute you try to offend the opponent?

There was no "dispute", no "opponent", and nothing to "win" - you asked for advice, I gave it. As regards being offensive, how about the following for a first-time poster looking for advice:

"on the gay beach I can see only big bellied old farangs with their young moneyboys. ......I hope I'll not do such a stupid things like many old farangs do.. I'll not buy moneyboys.. I see a lot of very old ugly farangs walking hand in hand with 18 y o boys... don't they understand how disgusting they look? .......young boys and oldies are disgusting.. may be you don't know this becouse you communicate with thais who from Pattaya, who ar spoiled by easy money and dirty farangs ........"jaded seniors", as you call them, have not so wide choise.. only moneyboys.. nobody young will have sex with them free of charge (exept of very small group of thaimen with special fetish) ...........all old gays are paying to young boys, but its not right......a lot of them who need some cheap meat come to Thailand... becouse they can't pay for this in their own countries... They get too small pension....etc, etc"

If that is your idea of how to win friends and influence people it explains a great deal, including why "I find most (but by no means all!) young whites as physically unattractive as they are mentally deficient".

July 12th, 2008, 04:51
I am not old and not youg around 40 - But as long there are no guys younger involved as 18years I not see the problem.
The problem is sometimes that the older guys believe in true love. But think about the cost in Europe for an retired home where older guys get help to organize there life and how much does it cost?
So a young attracktive Thai guy is the better solution. He take care you, massage you and look for you. Sure he have to get paid for this. Sex is for you and me and all the others the shortest time of the day but the most time we talk about that.
The next thing is: Who you can talk through as retired gay in Europe in this retired homes about your gay life your thoughts? Who you can tell your life story? The nurse (mostly female) you want to tell when you did fucked the first time a gay?
So let them stay all at the beach and talk each other. The boys mostly sitting beside eating or sleeping.
They win in lottery.
Sweety I also still have to work for my money but the older ones cant take it with them when they gone.
You enjoy your open gay life by today but do you know how many years the older men have to live there gay life secret? In many countries it was a crime.
So let them enjoy and feel happy for them to be able to walk hand in hand. Think about someone would put you in jail just because you are gay. Or bring you in the hospital because years ago was it official a sickness.
You are young and me between young and old but I am happy to live in the year 2008 and look forward to enjoy many more gay life years.

dab69
July 12th, 2008, 06:55
but according to modern psychiatry, gerontophiles are 0.7% from heterosexual men and 1,8% from homosexual men, so from thousand of really homosexual thaiboys only 18 are real gerontophiles!
lonelywombat, thank you for the answer, really interesting ;)

Isn't this social study from the western Bible thumping arena?

http://www.amazon.com/Witchdoctors-Psyc ... dogpile-20 (http://www.amazon.com/Witchdoctors-Psychiatrists-Common-Psychotherapy-Revised/dp/0060970243?tag=dogpile-20)

lonelywombat
July 12th, 2008, 14:10

Thank you

Why dont you start again and tell us what you actually do socially in Pattaya. Sure it is different to Europe but my last few trips to Europe, I found very little happening daytime or early evenings. UK,Paris, Prague and Frankfurt all same same

Where do you go in Pattaya and what style of European gay life are you seeking. There are no gay bars as such.
Are you seeking young gay thai guys who are not commercial. I do not know a single bar where you can find them

atri1666
July 12th, 2008, 16:35
Ask 100 young people what means "gerontophiles" !

thrillbill
July 12th, 2008, 19:13
Jboy- I am a lot older than you, (in my late 40's) and also work near Pattaya; thus live in Pattaya. I come from the US and am use to going to a "regular" gay bar like we have in Europe or in North American where you go and just strike up a conversation with someone that also works. Here in Pattaya, the only gay bar would be Panorama and when I go there, the Thai guys end up being money boys... and once you have lived here for a couple years, you'll notice the same Thai guys that were strutting their stuff on the beach, doing their "thing" at Panorama, then at Boyz Boyz Boyz. I realize that there is a demand for this kind of "set up" but for me, I don't like buying sex... So, where do you meet other gays? GO TO BANGKOK on weekends. If you are young, you'll meet other young fellows (Western and Asian) at places like Soi 4 and DJ's. After about two months going to Bangkok for my night life on weekends, I started to meet other Westerners that work in BKK and they end up introducing you to their friends which include their Thai friends who also work -not money boys. But don't forget, the bars on Soi 4 and the dance clubs on soi 2 also have the money boys also... Forget Pattaya. It IS more set up for the retired farang tourist.

I know a couple gay Thais fellows in Pattaya, and they do not go to Boystown or to Jomtien beach... The sad/frustrating thing I deal with is when my Thai BF and we are together (and he's 39) some farangs thinks he's a "moneyboy".... Duh, there are Asian men out there that have other jobs that just working at a go-go club in Sunee Plaza.

Good luck

markie1
July 13th, 2008, 00:45
You are right there ,there are guys out there that also work for a living ,doing work apart from GO GO and ,prostitution,although i have nothing against these guys that do this work ,they have to make a living at the end of the day and good luck to them , has i have taken off a few in my time and had some wonderfull nights with them,i have also meet some lovely guys that have never set foot in to a gay bar untill they meet me ,who took hem out to the bars and Dsco's, so not every one relys on a forang just for money ,some do actuallly like them also and not just for cash . I am currently involved with my boy friend now ,meet him on the internet ,he works a job,and before he meet me had never been in a gay bar ,although hes gay , i do help him of caurse because what he actually earns is rediculous,but he does work ,and hes a good guy ,and i have no problem with the help i give him although he never ever asks for it .So there is some pretty decent guys out there aslo . You just need to search a little to find them .
I am also saying the bar boys are not decent because i have meet some great gusy over the years ,But that is there job and at the end of the day its Buisness.

July 13th, 2008, 07:58
You're not alone Jboy.
I'm slim goodlookin and in my 40s.

But I look like Im in my 30s...

Amazing what Preparation H can do isn't it? :alien: :alien:

July 13th, 2008, 08:04
"on the gay beach I can see only big bellied old farangs with their young moneyboys. ......I hope I'll not do such a stupid things like many old farangs do.. I'll not buy moneyboys.. I see a lot of very old ugly farangs walking hand in hand with 18 y o boys... don't they understand how disgusting they look? .......young boys and oldies are disgusting.. may be you don't know this becouse you communicate with thais who from Pattaya, who ar spoiled by easy money and dirty farangs ........"jaded seniors", as you call them, have not so wide choise.. only moneyboys.. nobody young will have sex with them free of charge (exept of very small group of thaimen with special fetish) ...........all old gays are paying to young boys, but its not right......a lot of them who need some cheap meat come to Thailand... becouse they can't pay for this in their own countries... They get too small pension....etc, etc"

Ouch! The truth does hurt :pain10:

thrillbill
July 13th, 2008, 08:35
You are right there ,there are guys out there that also work for a living ,doing work apart from GO GO and ,prostitution,although i have nothing against these guys that do this work ,they have to make a living at the end of the day and good luck to them , has i have taken off a few in my time and had some wonderfull nights with them,i have also meet some lovely guys that have never set foot in to a gay bar untill they meet me ,who took hem out to the bars and Dsco's, so not every one relys on a forang just for money ,some do actuallly like them also and not just for cash . I am currently involved with my boy friend now ,meet him on the internet ,he works a job,and before he meet me had never been in a gay bar ,although hes gay , i do help him of caurse because what he actually earns is rediculous,but he does work ,and hes a good guy ,and i have no problem with the help i give him although he never ever asks for it .So there is some pretty decent guys out there aslo . You just need to search a little to find them .
I am also saying the bar boys are not decent because i have meet some great gusy over the years ,But that is there job and at the end of the day its Business.

Yes Markie, I forgot to say that in my post. Many of the commercial guys that one runs into are great fellows. They're trying to make a living. Once they know you're from the area and not "interested" they are still friendly.