PDA

View Full Version : Lombok.

danny99
July 5th, 2008, 16:59
Does anyone know any special spots in Lombok?

Specially for the more straight teens/early 20's.

TrongpaiExpat
August 1st, 2008, 15:24
They will find you. Stayed at Qunci Villas last year. I was with a group of 6 gay friends and we went out to this Koren restaurant off the main road in the direction of center of town, about 6-7km from Qunci. It's a side street with a few open bars. We were the only customers. When we came out there were about 15 boys all lined up on the street--all smoking and looked like they just got out of jail. The street was devoid of boys until we showed up.

Then the same thing happen again at a different location. also, when we went into a shop if we were there too long women beggars holding children were outside waiting for us to exit.

Someone is making calls.

danny99
August 18th, 2008, 13:37
They will find you. Stayed at Qunci Villas last year. I was with a group of 6 gay friends and we went out to this Koren restaurant off the main road in the direction of center of town, about 6-7km from Qunci. It's a side street with a few open bars. We were the only customers. When we came out there were about 15 boys all lined up on the street--all smoking and looked like they just got out of jail. The street was devoid of boys until we showed up.

Then the same thing happen again at a different location. also, when we went into a shop if we were there too long women beggars holding children were outside waiting for us to exit.

Someone is making calls.

I know that Korean restaurant but have not eaten there, was it any good? Qunci and Puri Mas are the two most popular gay hotels on Lombok.

TrongpaiExpat
August 19th, 2008, 14:13
Yes, it was excellent. Nice change from Indonesian food. I don't care for Koran food in Bangkok.

Qunci has to put guards on the beach entrance to keep the touts, beggers and sellers of trinkets out of the pool area. I took a walk down the beach and they all followed me.

I think the taxis were networking and giving out our locations to both the trade and the annoying trinket sellers.