PDA

View Full Version : DING DONG - THE WITCH IS DEAD!

July 4th, 2008, 23:22
Another homophobe bites the dust! :cheers:

Ex-Senator Jessie Helms Dies (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080704/pl_nm/usa_helms_dc_3)

..."Anti-communist, anti-liberal, anti-gay, anti-affirmative action, the onetime radio commentator turned congressional power broker pursued an ideological agenda, inspired by a deep distrust of international organizations and many foreign governments....."

Now he can join his pal Jerry Falwell pitching coal into some infernal furnace for the rest of eternity.... :evil2: :blob6:

Wesley
July 5th, 2008, 07:00
I have never celebrated the death of anyone before, having lived in North Carolina where the old bastard Lived all Gays learned Early to hate him as much as he hated us. His lack of compassion for AIDS victims and if you were not white and southern Baptist you were well on you way to hell as far as he was concerned. Ding Dong is right the wicked witch is dead, I hope they stuffed him with pig Dongs in his mouth.

Wes

Aunty
July 5th, 2008, 10:02
Thank you Jesus.

Khor tose
July 5th, 2008, 10:20
One down and all to many to go, I hate to remind everyone but he was always re-elected with a big margin in his home state. Times they are a changing, but at the rate of only one death at a time. Every year around Indecendence Day I am always reminded how far behind America is, in comparison to the rest of the Western World, when it comes to gay rights, The land of the Free, the home of the brave, and the podium for right wing assholes like Jesse Helms. No I am with Wesley. While it is not proper to celebrate a death, this old SOB's death has made America just a little bit better. May he burn in Hell, and f**k being nice.

July 5th, 2008, 11:25
Oh, most wonderful 4th of July!

:occasion2: :occasion7: :occasion9: :occasion8: :occasion8: :occasion8: :wav: :sharm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA7-Q&feature=related

Wesley
July 6th, 2008, 08:44
I am sure you are right, The land of the free home of the brave and often Stupid. I live here, when I'm not in a part of the world that is less fee than we are. I realize the USA and the conservative right has held us back for many years with the last 20 years tied up with a Clinton or a Bush. God help us that Jeb Bush has no plans to Run.

We are not Amsterdam, but we are not totally lost either. The ways of Mr Jesse die a little every day and a new generation growing up in the Internet age and Cams and computers give us some hope to see what the rest of the world looks like though a glass darkly. U tube, X tube and Lube your tube is enough to wake up any gay generation. If it had not been for AIDES during the 80's it almost seemed there for a while that it was cool to be gay for a while. Then we got blamed for the Epidemic, real or imagined... it gave the Conservative right and people like Jesse a platform in which to rule. It is sad that only Now they are beginning to realize that all people are created Equal, maybe not with intellect looks or other things, but at least with the same right to be who they are uninhibited. Indeed, Ding dong ...maybe a few more will die off and the world will become one.

Wesley

July 6th, 2008, 21:07
I'm a kiwi living in Vietnam.

I think I come from one of the free-est (freest? free-st? frest? most free ...) countries on earth, and I think I live in one of the least free (China seems to be up there as well).

The nice thing about the lack of freedoms in places like Vietnam and China (and Singapore) is that nobody in command really pretends (apart from when they meet do-gooders from NGO's or other Governments, which they follow up with a sly snigger when they get home at night) that they are anything but dictatorships, and the lack of freedom is essential for the elite to keep the power and the money.

The SAD thing about America, and it is a country that I really, really, really love, is that they think they are still the free-est (fr ... ???) country on earth, when in fact they are anything but. America is no longer a free country at all.

(and I'm sure the NSA or whoever will pick this up on their internet scanners ... well FUCK YOU Americans ... I carry a passport from a truly free and democratic country, so there isn't much YOU can do about MY opinion ... Guantanamo Bay notwithstanding ... )

cottmann
July 7th, 2008, 11:04
Another homophobe bites the dust! :cheers:

Ex-Senator Jessie Helms Dies (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080704/pl_nm/usa_helms_dc_3)

..."Anti-communist, anti-liberal, anti-gay, anti-affirmative action, the onetime radio commentator turned congressional power broker pursued an ideological agenda, inspired by a deep distrust of international organizations and many foreign governments....."

Now he can join his pal Jerry Falwell pitching coal into some infernal furnace for the rest of eternity.... :evil2: :blob6:

Jesse Helms - October 18, 1921 тАУ July 4, 2008 - another reason for Americans to celebrate the 4th of July?

Wesley
July 8th, 2008, 07:28
There has been no nation including "Kiwi' and Vietnam that did not or have not had a bad century or two. Given the USA are so young and the very young often make mistakes it is no wonder the school yard Bully feels they are free to do what they Please. I am sure the Kiwi are not going to stand in their way. What ever kind of Fruit a Kiwi is.

The prolem is not how free we are but, are we a civilization are in decline and if so, who will assume the roll the USA have now, and when the vacuum of power passes on to Kiwi. Who will fill the fruit bowl for Gods sake?

So, things like this you can account to the Very young, although I see the Very old taking no leadership roles. Its one thing to complain another entirely to present a solution to the problems and be willing to back it up with something other than a good speech at the UN.

Please, who ever has the idea that NGO's are a religion needs to get a life. Most NGO's are secularist. Most have no agenda but to help and most are not from America as supposed and when they are not everyone complains why we didn't help. The Brits seem to be everywhere I go, and they never cease to complain.

With the fall of the Dollar maybe Thailand will take the world stage and corruptly bribe every country to be a good boy.

Wesley

cottmann
July 8th, 2008, 07:55
......Given the USA are so young and the very young often make mistakes it is no wonder the school yard Bully feels they are free to do what they Please. .....So, things like this you can account to the Very young,

Wesley

This idea that the USA is a very young nation is just ridiculous. Although the country achieved its present borders only in 1959 (with the accession of Hawaii and Alaska), the USA is the oldest independent state in the Americas; the independence of the colonies dates from 1776 and the formation of the United States under its present Constitution from 1787. The next oldest state in the Americas is Haiti, from 1801. This 221 year history makes the USA one of the oldest continuously-existing states in the world, and most countries in the world are considerably younger. You need to find another excuse for the USA being a bully, Wesley.

Wesley
July 8th, 2008, 12:44
Cottman,KMA

The USA has been around a little over 200 years Eu nd the rest of the place over the pond hvae been around for ever, the Vatican and its country claims to go all the way back to St Peter 2000 years ago and, nto to mention all these guys that seemed to he colonies all over the world long before we were a colony at all. The Asian go back to the 11th century at least and My God the British empire was running things long before we could raise corn with the Poor Indians. That is foolish to think American is as old as Europe in any form especially Britain and Spain Even Portugal was Sailing the Seas long before we were a nation. How can you go to Moscow and think they have not Been around since the Steppe was ever run about with the Tartar, China goes back for centuries, so does Mongolia. We are kids compared to you guys. Now the joke about the young was that a joke. God get a sense of Humor , I just lost mine. I know you miss no opportunity to blast the Americans but you guys had Leprechauns before we knew what one was.

Wesley

cottmann
July 8th, 2008, 14:42
Cottman,KMA

The USA has been around a little over 200 years Eu nd the rest of the place over the pond hvae been around for ever, the Vatican and its country claims to go all the way back to St Peter 2000 years ago and, nto to mention all these guys that seemed to he colonies all over the world long before we were a colony at all. The Asian go back to the 11th century at least and My God the British empire was running things long before we could raise corn with the Poor Indians. That is foolish to think American is as old as Europe in any form especially Britain and Spain Even Portugal was Sailing the Seas long before we were a nation. How can you go to Moscow and think they have not Been around since the Steppe was ever run about with the Tartar, China goes back for centuries, so does Mongolia. We are kids compared to you guys. Now the joke about the young was that a joke. God get a sense of Humor , I just lost mine. I know you miss no opportunity to blast the Americans but you guys had Leprechauns before we knew what one was. Wesley

I would have more sympathy with the view that the USA was a "young nation" if it weren't for the fact that most of the inhabitants are transplanted Europeans who took with them their European culture and heritage, religions, languages, and prejudices.

Please read what I write CAREFULLY before you react - and then you might realize that your are reacting to your own biases and not to what I actually wrote. Fattmann's posting was correct in his reference to what I wrote; your was not.

July 8th, 2008, 15:52
Jesse Helms, at Senate hearings on North Korea, famously made repeated references to "Kim Jong the Second." In order to prevent any repetition of this idiotic gaffe, Helms' staff propped up a piece of card on which was clearly written the pronunciation "Kim Jong ILL." The senator duly made the adjustment, referring thenceforth to the North Korean despot as "Kim Jong the Third."

Wesley
July 9th, 2008, 12:38
I agree, we are a nation of may ethnicity's, one thing I think that makes it as good as it is, When writing my response I almost mentioned that we brought most of our ingenuity with us from you guys in Europe. The Irish the Chinese the Italians and so many have made us as good as we are. It is our diversity that makes us able to survive and over come. I apologize if I seemed a bit over reactive. It was not my best day and I am better off not to bother responding when I have a headache as bad as the one I he had the past two days. I do feel with out some miracle we are in deep s--t this time. and not just us. the stick market seems to react negatively to everything good or bad and if we fail and the Asian market fails as mentioned in another post things will not go well in the rest of the world. I agree, I read more into your post than you said. I think I have seen so much negative stuff about the USA I am getting touchy I think. Well I guess if things go south for us it will affect much of the rest of the world. I can only hope that things recover. I think its moistly psychological any way in the market.

Well thanks for the good conversation.

Wesley

cottmann
July 9th, 2008, 12:50
I apologize if I seemed a bit over reactive. It was not my best day and I am better off not to bother responding when I have a headache as bad as the one I he had the past two days. I do feel with out some miracle we are in deep s--t this time. and not just us. the stick market seems to react negatively to everything good or bad and if we fail and the Asian market fails as mentioned in another post things will not go well in the rest of the world. I agree, I read more into your post than you said. I think I have seen so much negative stuff about the USA I am getting touchy I think. Well I guess if things go south for us it will affect much of the rest of the world. I can only hope that things recover. I think its moistly psychological any way in the market.

Well thanks for the good conversation.

Wesley

I always enjoy a good conversation. Hope your headache is better.