PDA

View Full Version : On the beach walk one morning

bao-bao
July 2nd, 2008, 01:59
I don't go for tattoos on guys myself, but this guy was so stunning I'd be willing to make an exception if the circumstances were right. The dark eyes and warm smile were a drink of cool water for this morning walker. An acceptable age range, too.

He'd been setting up chairs on the beach and was sweaty enough to have it running down that lovely torso, which would usually not be attractive to me either, but again... whew!

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/albumpics/2615.jpg

July 2nd, 2008, 02:05
Different strokes for different folks.. I'd have to pass that one up.

Jetsam
July 2nd, 2008, 02:25

second that, I would be very scared if met him after bar closure in dark pattaya.

krobbie
July 2nd, 2008, 02:51
This guy is just my cup of tea..

Great shot. Hard workers are to find.

Cheers
krobbie

July 2nd, 2008, 03:03
Not the well-known one (the male-female one). Nope, this Double Standard applies to gay farang in Thailand, who suddenly find themselves rejecting boys ("thin arms," "fat," "looks dangerous" etc.) whom they would have killed for back in Farangistan.

This particular guy is Not Quite my cup of tea, but he is damned close. And if I weren't applying the Double Standard, I might be asking him to marry me!

Of course, people forget. They forget just how awful things were in Farangistan, and they also forget what life was like as a teenaged boy.

Smiles
July 2nd, 2008, 08:31
It's that 'face' thing again. Very nice body, but something distinctly unnerving (I was about to write "evil", but that's OTT) about the eyes.
Photos are funny though . . . 2 seconds later and that 'look' could easily have changed into one much more comfortable.

Cheers ...

July 2nd, 2008, 08:43
I'd definitely hit that.

July 2nd, 2008, 08:48
Cute and definitely someone I would stare at. Who would not?

July 2nd, 2008, 12:06
what part of which beach?

1PR4BKK
July 2nd, 2008, 17:29
This is a very handsome man. He is the type of guy with whom I can see myself falling into a LTR. Seems like a hardworking man with sexy eyes and smile as well as a nice body. Many people visiting LOS look for the pretty boys with the amazing bodies and high maintenance. This guy looks like the type of man that spends less time in the bathroom mirror and more quality time with you.

bao-bao
July 2nd, 2008, 19:27
what part of which beach?

I walked from Soi 3 to South Road that morning so I couldn't say for sure where it was on Pattaya Beach, but there's a location hint in this alternate image's background (on the right) that will probably cue the answer from a resident or frequent visitor.

Like Smiles I also thought he had a somewhat sinister look at first glance, but I think it's the eyebrows and dark, dark eyelashes both top and bottom. He was really a kindly, gracious person while I visited with him.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/P6170285adj-W.jpg

A good part of the appeal for me (ignoring the inkings) was that he was in an age range I appreciate and seemed far removed from the gelled-up flouncing of so many there closer to 20 years of age... not that they can't be walking scenery in their own right. Apologies in advance if the twink below is someone's Guy Special.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/P6140113adj-W.jpg

Smiles
July 2nd, 2008, 19:53
I like the very charming black gloves thing going on. Soft hands above all.

Cheers ...

July 2nd, 2008, 20:11
I like the very charming black gloves thing going on. Soft hands above all.

Cheers ...

Are you a Fistee then?

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 2nd, 2008, 23:16

second that, I would be very scared if met him after bar closure in dark pattaya.

not as scared as he would be meeting me in the daylight. :albino:

Shuee
July 3rd, 2008, 00:15
i've seen cuter, keep searching haha, how about yellow chairs next to ritz......