PDA

View Full Version : An update on Civarome Massage, Pattaya

bao-bao
July 2nd, 2008, 01:49
TravelerJim's original post about this place was in May but as I'm always ready for a good massage I'd made a mental note of it.

I was caught in a sudden downpour one night coming back from Walking Street just as I was passing Chivarome Health Massage (597/ 11-12 South Pattaya Road) and while I was huddled trying to keep dry I asked one of the two guys there if they knew Wut. "I Wut!" one said, hopping up -- and sure enough, he had the tag to back up the claim.

Just as TJ had reported - Wut is 18 and reasonably new to the job but has been well-trained: hands, forearms, elbows (with just the right pressure) and no push for any further monkey business. He did a great job. Well recommended, TJ!

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/albumpics/2616.jpg

Beachlover
July 8th, 2008, 12:09
Totally cute!

Do they offer "monkey business" or is it strictly professional?

bao-bao
July 8th, 2008, 21:09
Totally cute!

Do they offer "monkey business" or is it strictly professional?

I didn't ask and nothing was suggested or offered.

My gut feeling is that this is a legitimate place, but I suppose it depends on some agreement or chemistry between the people getting/giving, as many small places can be.

If you're looking for "monkey business" I'd suggest you try some of the places mentioned in other massage threads where you're more likely to get your "rub and a tug."

I'm not being judgmental in the least about that but I can't be of much help, sorry.

Beachlover
August 11th, 2008, 03:43
Went there...

When I asked for Wut... it took them a couple of minutes to rustle him up.

When he turned up, he looked stunned someone was asking for him... he looked at me a few times when we were walking upstairs... I think he was tying to work out if he was supposed to know me.

His massage was really quite exceptional... just the right pressure, used his forearms.... massaged very thoroughly and spent a bit extra on areas where I was quite sore or tight.

Personally he was quite pleasant but not overly enthusiastic.... I think it was because it was so late (after midnight) and he was probably getting ready to go home... when I gave him a tip in the end his face suddenly lit up into a smile lol...

Totally recommend him... he is cute too...

Narakmak
August 11th, 2008, 03:50
At a place like this (legit) for an oil massage, do you go naked?

yedo111
August 11th, 2008, 05:18
Maybe Wut will be famous now , I will ask for him next time, and tell him that his cute picture is all over the net so he will not be out of work for a long time...

mahjongguy
August 11th, 2008, 07:53
I know this guy and I can testify that he is very good at Thai massage and fairly good at oil massage.

He is earnest and friendly, but he is also very straight and not the least bit inclined to be sensual or "frisky", no matter how big a tip might be involved.

mahjongguy
August 11th, 2008, 07:58
Not to drift the topic too much, it would be nice to hear of a massage shop in Jomtien that has a cute guy or two. And I don't mean Duo. Just a place where you can get a good Thai or oil massage from a guy. I've been through every soi and haven't found a single such shop.

Beachlover
August 12th, 2008, 10:12
At a place like this (legit) for an oil massage, do you go naked?

Yeh, I think that is the norm... you can go naked or keep your undies on (and they pull them down a bit when massaging your glutes)

August 12th, 2008, 10:15
Yeh, I think that is the norm... you can go naked or keep your undies on (and they pull them down a bit when massaging your glutes)It's the norm elsewhere too. I've had several massages in Western countries where towels or even sheets are used to cover up the "private parts" but are then discreetly moved (no genitals ever exposed in any way) to massage the buttocks

Beachlover
August 12th, 2008, 10:16
Maybe Wut will be famous now , I will ask for him next time, and tell him that his cute picture is all over the net so he will not be out of work for a long time...

Don't do that! It will freak him out.

thrillbill
August 12th, 2008, 10:19
I haven't been to Royal House for ages... is it still up and running with decent guys? The place is (was?) run by a Belgium so it was kept up.

August 12th, 2008, 11:08
I went to Royal House in April. It is still up and running with some good looking guys. The massage was just OK as was the frisky end. The rooms were shabby and and very small. They only have a common area for showering...where you are left to do your own cleaning up both before and after. I won't be going back. Try the boys at Festival Bar in Jomtien Complex. They have good looking fun guys to have a drink with and enjoy their company before you make a selection. They have very nice rooms upstairs where they offer you free water and scrub you nice and clean both before and after the event. Same price or cheaper than Royal House...and three times cleaner and much more fun.

August 12th, 2008, 12:06
I went to Royal House in April. It is still up and running with some good looking guys. The massage was just OK as was the frisky end. The rooms were shabby and and very small. They only have a common area for showering...where you are left to do your own cleaning up both before and after. I won't be going back. Try the boys at Festival Bar in Jomtien Complex. They have good looking fun guys to have a drink with and enjoy their company before you make a selection. They have very nice rooms upstairs where they offer you free water and scrub you nice and clean both before and after the event. Same price or cheaper than Royal House...and three times cleaner and much more fun.

I went to Royal House two days before. I went in the afternoon and only two guys were present at that time, but luckily both were my type. i chose one cute guy named TOM......
for rest of the entry, read my trip report

Beachlover
August 12th, 2008, 20:54
btw I went to civathom and had another massage from Wut... this time he was really friendly and personable... probably because this time I didn't visit at midnight, just as he was expecting to go home.

He was much less blank-faced this time and really quite friendly... though he is shy, I guess being 18. He really did a fantastic massage. Worked on my calves, which were killing me. The only place I've had a better massage is Paradis Bangkok.

But he's definitely cute... and I have a bit of a crush on him!

Not entirely sure about him being straight... he could be either way. I think Civathom has a strict no monkeys policy... so I'm sure he wouldn't do anything even if he wanted. If he's gay... well that's nice (god I'd love to take him out)... if he's straight, I'm sure he'll work hard and build a great family for himself. He's earnst and genuine, albeit still young.

August 12th, 2008, 21:10

Surely the original poster wouldn't have posted his picture here without his permission...

Beachlover
August 13th, 2008, 02:50

Surely the original poster wouldn't have posted his picture here without his permission...

I dunno... I wonder what Bao Bao would've said to take Wut's picture... cant assume he asked permission to post it here!

yedo111
August 13th, 2008, 05:21

I dunno... I wonder what Bao Bao would've said to take Wut's picture... cant assume he asked permission to post it here!

If only the boys knew , so many pictures taken without permission and now they end up in every horny farangs computer....

August 13th, 2008, 06:31
If only the boys knew , so many pictures taken without permission and now they end up in every horny farangs computer....In my experience many Thai boys love having their pic taken. Whether they comprehend where it will end up is another matter. But with the ubiquity of decent quality cameras in mobile phones - the latest Nokias all have 5MP cameras - and the ability to take snaps almost everywhere I'm sure many people don't know their photo has even been taken. Both boygeenyus and I have many happy snaps of each other, taken in carefree moments when the other didn't realise what was going on, and a friend of mine is forever taking photographs of cute boys on the MRT with his mobile phone, he claims without them knowing

bao-bao
August 13th, 2008, 21:31
Normally I would resist the temptation to buy into a baiting like Chao Na's jesting above but since it raised an interesting thought it seems to warrant an explanation of some sort - so here goes:

1) If asked beforehand most Thai are more than OK with having a proper (read: clothed) photo taken if it's in a "neutral" setting. Some of the massage guys have said "outside" or somewhere that it's not obvious where they're working, and I respect that the same as one should for a guy working in an obviously gay establishment. To turn a phrase around, that part is "up to them". To keep it as unpressured as possible I tip a massage guy before I ask if it's OK to take a picture of them.

2) Some guys have asked "for internet?" and if so I've answered "no" - and those photos are not shared online anywhere. They have their reasons, and I respect that.

In retrospect what I perhaps should have said in the original post was that Wut did NOT give any indication that he was gay and there was no erotic touching or playing by either of us. I did say he didn't offer anything other than a very good massage, but perhaps I should have clarified that with some of this crowd! (wink wink nudge nudge)

It's not safe to assume that ANY image of a person on this or any other gay-themed site is a proclamation of their sexuality, although I understand how wishful thinking may color the thinking of some here!

It IS probably safe to assume that many of the guys in the unrestrained/licentious club photos posted here directly or by links are not gay and may well be doing it for the money, but I hope they're aware of and have given permission for their online presence in them -- although I often doubt it.

So... sorry for the long answer to a short question but I hope this clears things up a bit.

Beachlover
August 18th, 2008, 10:00
I ended up getting a massage from Wut everyday I was in Pattay and I highly recommend him. He is extremely thorough, covering just about everything really well in a 1-hour massage. He did an amazing job on some very sore muscles... kneeding out all the knots with just the right pressure so the pain was easily bearable.

His massage was extremely good... he seemed to get better everyday. There's nothing erotic though... other than the odd slip of the finger grazing bits and pieces.

He's friendly and very earnest... and very cute! I have a crush on him, but I'm fairly sure he's straight now. He works very hard. Some days he had so many back to back massages that he asked me, "can you wait, little while? I eat". No matter how tired he was he always gave such a good massage.

He is from South Thailand. I asked where he learnt to massage and he said, "Mum. And I read book, a little".

After a few days he asked when I was going back... I said "tomorrow"... and he said, "Oh no, good customer! Come back!"

And on the last day he said, "you go back, grood lurck... sorry, I speak English , a little".

Anyway, I totally recommend him. He is very likeable and does an extremely good massage. Cute too!

Beachlover
August 18th, 2008, 10:02
Thanks Bao Bao, for explaining.

"THIS crowd" eh?