PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Size Queens

June 29th, 2008, 05:45
For your information, if you feel like a change from the local models, go into McDonalds on Silom (the one opposite Patpong) at about 2.30 to 3.00am on Friday or Saturday night and find yourself an African. Last night and tonight there were at least 20 black guys in there, some with Patpong girls but mostly without, just hanging around and looking for ...?

Tonight I was approached by a very handsome, 6' 2" guy from Adidjan who offered to share his ice cream with me. He said that he had seen me there on Friday night, blah blah blah ... he was obviously cruising me.

I tried not to appear interested but when I finished my burger I went to the toilet and a moment later he joined me at the stalls; wrestled a "cucumber" out of his zipper and calmly said '2000 Baht OK'.

Well ... what would you do?

I will leave the action side of the story to your imaginations but it was an interesting and enjoyable experience. He told me that there are six other guys from C├┤te d'Ivoire and Togo he knows that are in the same line of business.

And for the scaremongers of the board ... there were no threats, nothing was stolen and condoms were used.

June 29th, 2008, 05:52
.....wrestled a "cucumber" out of his zipper and calmly said '2000 Baht OK'.

omg....double the Thai short time price.
No thanks...I would much prefer Thai cucumbers that do not smell like rotton fishes.

June 29th, 2008, 06:33
haha. I'll be there in a couple of weeks.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 29th, 2008, 08:16
this is shocking stuff . Why do queens think everyone's a bloody "size" queen ? Besides, I wouldn't go to a McDonalds if it was the last place on eartth.

(2.30 to 3.00 am you say ?) :cyclopsani:

June 29th, 2008, 08:54
I will leave the action side of the story to your imaginations but it was an interesting and enjoyable experience. ........ and condoms were used.

afterward do you feel rather hmmmmmm.... empty? :alien: :alien:

June 29th, 2008, 10:30
Probably wont be long before one of the "local models" makes a phone call and they are all rounded up by the BIB.

danny99
July 2nd, 2008, 09:08
For your information, if you feel like a change from the local models, go into McDonalds on Silom (the one opposite Patpong) at about 2.30 to 3.00am on Friday or Saturday night and find yourself an African. Last night and tonight there were at least 20 black guys in there, some with Patpong girls but mostly without, just hanging around and looking for ...?

Tonight I was approached by a very handsome, 6' 2" guy from Adidjan who offered to share his ice cream with me. He said that he had seen me there on Friday night, blah blah blah ... he was obviously cruising me.

I tried not to appear interested but when I finished my burger I went to the toilet and a moment later he joined me at the stalls; wrestled a "cucumber" out of his zipper and calmly said '2000 Baht OK'.

Well ... what would you do?

I will leave the action side of the story to your imaginations but it was an interesting and enjoyable experience. He told me that there are six other guys from C├┤te d'Ivoire and Togo he knows that are in the same line of business.

And for the scaremongers of the board ... there were no threats, nothing was stolen and condoms were used.

Baht 2,000...must be one born every minute.

Actually in the same meeting place over the past year or two a few of the staff and one manager have also been known to take you to one of the upstairs floors for a closer inspection. No baht, just hot and horny.

July 3rd, 2008, 01:42
I will leave the action side of the story to your imaginations but it was an interesting and enjoyable experience. ........ and condoms were used.

afterward do you feel rather hmmmmmm.... empty? :alien: :alien:

The O.P. must have a loose oversized asshole anyway. :alien: :alien:

thrillbill
July 3rd, 2008, 14:28
omg....double the Thai short time price.
No thanks...I would much prefer Thai cucumbers that do not smell like rotton fishes.[/quote
Of course the"contribution"was 2000 baht... IT is double the size! (Must have been a Big Mac with cheese) :pottytrain2: